Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Erm, I won't even go there. It's this Saturday and there is no way that I'll be able to even go there that day. But I do know someone who will be there. Maybe even doresist will be there...
Old 06-17-2008, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

add me to the list, he is with Brian my favs person in QAF
Old 06-19-2008, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's this Saturday and there is no way that I'll be able to even go there that day. But I do know someone who will be there. Maybe even doresist will be there...
Oh that's too bad. If Doreen's going, tell her to drop by here later and give us all the details!

Ely I added you.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:12 AM
New Fan

I was there and it was awesome.

I won't get into the details right now, there was so much going on, but let me just say, Peter was amazing! Absolutely charming, funny and HOT! The talk with Oliver Feld was great and we had the chance to get lots of autographs and pictures afterwards and everyone was totally nice.

My quotes of the evening: "Gale is a dork...he's weird." "Gale is a dork in a god's body." But he added that it was meant in a totally loving way. Yeah, right.

They even had a Justin-Season 1 look-alike, who worked there, he was so adorable and everyone kept asking him, if he had a Brian at home...poor guy. Karlo, who dubbed Brian and Santiago, Ted's voice were there as well.

My personal highlight was the party afterwards, where I was so lucky to get into the VIP-Lounge and party with Peter, Oliver and the others. I even talked to Peter for a little while, he was so nice and seemed to have a great time. He danced a lot and not in the VIP area but among the actual party crowd and stayed until around 2:45am I think.

That's the very short version of a long, awesome night. The talk with Peter and Oliver was filmed, so sooner or later you'll probably all be able to see it, that's why I left out the details on that. But I promise to add a few pictures later, I just need a little more time to upload them.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Oooh it sounds awesome!!!!

I can't wait for the pics
Old 06-22-2008, 12:59 PM
New Fan

There you go:

The rest is here: doresist/Peter Paige - Photobucket
Old 06-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i adore peter and that bj poster smack right behind him!
Old 06-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Doreen thank you so much for sharing your story!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Peter looks great in those pics! He's awesome! LOVE the quote about Gale. Thanks for sharing the pics
Old 06-24-2008, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

OMG awesome! Thanks hon!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:45 AM
New Fan

You're all welcome!

I just want to add some little tidbits that I remember which weren’t mentioned in the other reports I read (I think) but may be interesting.

Peter talked about that a 6th season is very unlikely, but the good news is, they’re all working…he especially mentioned Gale being in the next season of DH, which of course was received with instant cheers by the audience.
Then he talked about Randy doing theatre in NY, and then someone (maybe Oliver, I’m not sure) said that he’s going to do Godot this summer…Peter wasn’t sure if he already knew this and then said something along the lines of Randy being a bit of a bad boy and not keeping in touch enough. (again, in a loving way )
He said they all take good care of each other and get together every couple of months to play cards and eat steaks.

He was also asked about the cancelled QAF-Con in Bonn last march, and he said, it was sad, but that he knows to never take those things personally, because it’s quite a commitment for people to attend these events and you can’t take that for granted. He also mentioned the upcoming French convention, but didn’t say anything about being there himself.

He told a bit about working on the set and said that the crew was predominantly straight, so the shootings of the (sex) scenes with Thea and Michelle were quite popular among the crew. He said the girls described themselves as “heteroflexible” and he added something like that they had to be to do such scenes. Of course it made me wonder about what that would imply for Gale and Randy. When asked if there had been something going on between cast members, he hesitated a little and then said “…nothing notable” and smiled knowingly. Well, I didn’t expect him to reveal anything new and scandalous, so I guess we have to go on speculating.

The “Gale is a dork.” statement was already mentioned as well as the little demonstration of Gale’s and Hal’s dancing styles…which really was hilarious!

There was so much more, but these were some of the things I still remember quite well and thought I would share.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by doresist (View Post)
He said they all take good care of each other and get together every couple of months to play cards and eat steaks.
I love this it's great they still are in touch and meet when they can

Quote:
He told a bit about working on the set and said that the crew was predominantly straight, so the shootings of the (sex) scenes with Thea and Michelle were quite popular among the crew.
this cracks me up instead
Old 06-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you so much for sharing all these tidbits! I love reading them.

So, Mel's and Lindsay's scenes were always popular? Not a surprise. Those two girls had awesome chemistry. Lmao about Gale's and Hal's dancing skills. I believe all those Michael/Brian scenes where they were dancing and laughing a little was just Gale and Hal making fun of their own dancing styles.

Aww, and it's great they keep in touch.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww... thanks Doreen. Now I regret that I didn't go

The pics are awesome. Can't wait to see the interview.

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

rewatching the series makes me realize how underused peter truly was! thank god drew is coming up, hee... i flove em and drew
Closed Thread   Post New Thread