Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 07:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galela
no? i think em's a lot better looking than some of brian's trick so - i can totally picture it. just for one night you know. nothing more. but i can totally see it.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love for them to be together. That'd be one of hell of a storyline but I just can't picture it. I have to agree on Em being better looking that some of Brian's tricks, especially s1 tricks like those twins. *shivers*

Quote:
Alyssa: I know. 13 is a very bad number, they won't even use it in elevators here! But, it better be a good number concerning QaF. (I miss the good ole days of 20-odd episodes).
Really? I didn't know that. I miss 'em too, Krista, I miss 'em too.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 03-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I miss those numbers to those great epsiodes ahhhhh if only i can get Cowlip to understand how great there series is.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorksrock
Don't get me wrong, I'd love for them to be together. That'd be one of hell of a storyline but I just can't picture it. I have to agree on Em being better looking that some of Brian's tricks, especially s1 tricks like those twins. *shivers*
OMG! Thank you! I found that just stupid. They were the worst ones. I was like Brian Kinney can have anyone he wants, why them? And those stupid t-shirts. Whatever.

Quote:
Really? I didn't know that. I miss 'em too, Krista, I miss 'em too.
Yeah, they don't use 13 in elevators. My building in Toronto, we're on the 25th floor, but it's actually 24 because there's not thirteen. I'm not sure how it all works though. I just know all the buildings I've been in in Toronto, there is no 13. Up here there are no buildings with more than 10 floors, so I can't really compare it to here.

Quote:
I miss those numbers to those great epsiodes ahhhhh if only i can get Cowlip to understand how great there series is.
Oh, Cowlip knows. It's others that don't.

So, I was watching 403 (I think?) on Monday night. When Emmett needed a place to go so he could screw some guy. And then he went and asked Brian...lot's of hand touching going on there. It made me giddy.
Old 03-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm pretty sure they know, as well as the rest of us, but some actors want to move on and Showtime just...well let's just say they play favorites, at least IMO.

Quote:
OMG! Thank you! I found that just stupid. They were the worst ones. I was like Brian Kinney can have anyone he wants, why them? And those stupid t-shirts. Whatever.
In addition to being stupid, isn't it considered illegal because they're brothers? On another note, Brian is supposedly the "King of Liberty Ave." so why couldn't he have picked anyone else? The t-shirts were bad, so was the matching greasy hair if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Yeah, they don't use 13 in elevators. My building in Toronto, we're on the 25th floor, but it's actually 24 because there's not thirteen. I'm not sure how it all works though. I just know all the buildings I've been in in Toronto, there is no 13. Up here there are no buildings with more than 10 floors, so I can't really compare it to here.
I think you mentioned this before. That's really weird, all the buildings (all U.S.) I've been in have had floor 13. Maybe it's a superstition thing? Technically, I think you are on the 24th floor.

Quote:
So, I was watching 403 (I think?) on Monday night. When Emmett needed a place to go so he could screw some guy. And then he went and asked Brian...lot's of hand touching going on there. It made me giddy.
Hmm, don't remember the exact ep # but it was early s4. I need to find my early s4 tape to see that. I wish I had Showcase like you, Krista. Actually, we do have a channel on our Showtime package called Showcase but it's nothing like the Canadian one (i.e. no s4 reruns on Mondays).
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 03-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeh Season 4's been re-running since the end of like June.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Extreme Fan

So I knew I loved Emmett but I love him even more now. I rewatched 307 and I could have just given him a hug. I loooooooooove how he stood up to Brian like that. He's just such an awesome character.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Extreme Fan

MaxPax13: You're in Canada as well?

Well, Showcase is finally going to stop running season 4 on April 11th (don't quote me on the exact date) and they are going to play Angels in America instead of QaF. I'm very excited about this. I've wanted to see Angels in America for a really long time. Also, I'm assuming by the time they are done showing that it'll be right on time for s5!

Quote:
So I knew I loved Emmett but I love him even more now. I rewatched 307 and I could have just given him a hug. I loooooooooove how he stood up to Brian like that. He's just such an awesome character.
I know. He's so great. I've been watching the end of season 2 lately. And him refusing to sign that paper denying his and George's relationship. Can he be any more wonderful?

And I was laughing my ass off at him tonight when I watched 216 (I think? I'm very bad at keeping track) but you know when him, Ted and Michael are at the gym and Ted is telling them about Luke? OMG! Just watch Emmett exercise! I cry he cracks me up so much.
Old 03-28-2005, 05:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Girl
I know. He's so great. I've been watching the end of season 2 lately. And him refusing to sign that paper denying his and George's relationship. Can he be any more wonderful?
honestly, if it were me being offered that one million - i really don't know what i'd do.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Krista: I'm sure you'll love Angels in America. It was a great miniseries. I originally watched it in Fall 2003 when I was in bedridden with the flu. I thought it was brilliant but I could have just been delerious. Sadly, haven't seen it all since then but I'm glad it's up for rent now.

Quote:
And I was laughing my ass off at him tonight when I watched 216 (I think? I'm very bad at keeping track) but you know when him, Ted and Michael are at the gym and Ted is telling them about Luke?
Hmm....*tries to remember* I hate how s2 is the vaguest (is that a word?) season for me.

Quote:
honestly, if it were me being offered that one million - i really don't know what i'd do.
I'd probably faint. But if I had a love like George, despite the huge age difference of course, and had to deny what I had with him, it'd be really hard to accept that.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Girl
In Montreal and Ottawa they don't have the 13th floor either. Maybe it's a Canadian thing?

Quote:
In addition to being stupid, isn't it considered illegal because they're brothers? On another note, Brian is supposedly the "King of Liberty Ave." so why couldn't he have picked anyone else? The t-shirts were bad, so was the matching greasy hair if I remember correctly
Well for the twin thing, it's kind of the same with guys fantasies of being with the Olsen twins. ITA, I don't get why anyone would want to have a menage a trois with siblings... Indeed, those twins were scary.

Quote:
I've been watching the end of season 2 lately. And him refusing to sign that paper denying his and George's relationship. Can he be any more wonderful?
I know. Emmett is just a wonderful character. So thoughtful and so loving. I really loved George/Emmett.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 03-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galela
I have to agree. I have no idea either. I think that's why my heart just fills with pride when i watch Emmett go through that. I don't think that there was any doubt in his mind.

Alyssa: I'm very excited to watch it. I don't think that you were delierious. I mean, the thing like won every award it was nominated for! ;lol: It can't be that bad.

Quote:
Hmm....*tries to remember* I hate how s2 is the vaguest (is that a word?) season for me.
It's okay. I never would have thought of it until I watched the episode. It's really funny though. You might remember it from the bloopers of them in the gym and Scott with the medicine ball. I love those bloopers! (it's a word now. remember we can just make them up as we go along )

Quote:
In Montreal and Ottawa they don't have the 13th floor either. Maybe it's a Canadian thing?
Cathy: It must be. As if we aren't weird enough already huh?

I loved George/Emmett too. At first I was all like "No way!" but then I just fell in love in with them. I was so depressed when he died. Seeing Emmett during his mourning was too much for my heart to take.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was just watching Will and Grace last night, and i was os supised to see that Peter was in an episode he was very unrecognizable.
Old 03-31-2005, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well for the twin thing, it's kind of the same with guys fantasies of being with the Olsen twins. ITA, I don't get why anyone would want to have a menage a trois with siblings... Indeed, those twins were scary.
Nor do I.

Quote:
Alyssa: I'm very excited to watch it. I don't think that you were delierious. I mean, the thing like won every award it was nominated for! ;lol: It can't be that bad.
I was just kidding, Krista. After HBO originally showed it here, they reran it tons of times so I got to see it again when I wasn't sick. It was still brilliant.

Quote:
It's okay. I never would have thought of it until I watched the episode. It's really funny though. You might remember it from the bloopers of them in the gym and Scott with the medicine ball. I love those bloopers! (it's a word now. remember we can just make them up as we go along )
Oh yeah I remember that blooper. All this blooper talk is making me want to Showtime for not having any on the s4 dvd! (I love how we're all little Webster dictionaries in the making. )

Quote:
I was just watching Will and Grace last night, and i was os supised to see that Peter was in an episode he was very unrecognizable.
I've never seen the Peter episode before but then again, I hardly watch Will and Grace reruns anymore. I did read that other people thought he was unrecognizable too.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

He was though it seemd out of place for Peter to be ther ebcause Will and Grace isn't exactly QAF and not as edgy I like QAF a lot mroe, it's more realistic lol.
Old 04-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Addicted Fan

OMG. Got my dvds today and saw the prview for Say Uncle. It looks GOOD. cant wait to c it. Has anyone here seen it yet??? What did u think, if u did?

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Closed Thread   Post New Thread