View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 12:22 AM
dorksrock
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I miss those numbers to those great epsiodes ahhhhh if only i can get Cowlip to understand how great there series is.
I'm pretty sure they know, as well as the rest of us, but some actors want to move on and Showtime just...well let's just say they play favorites, at least IMO.

Quote:
OMG! Thank you! I found that just stupid. They were the worst ones. I was like Brian Kinney can have anyone he wants, why them? And those stupid t-shirts. Whatever.
In addition to being stupid, isn't it considered illegal because they're brothers? On another note, Brian is supposedly the "King of Liberty Ave." so why couldn't he have picked anyone else? The t-shirts were bad, so was the matching greasy hair if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Yeah, they don't use 13 in elevators. My building in Toronto, we're on the 25th floor, but it's actually 24 because there's not thirteen. I'm not sure how it all works though. I just know all the buildings I've been in in Toronto, there is no 13. Up here there are no buildings with more than 10 floors, so I can't really compare it to here.
I think you mentioned this before. That's really weird, all the buildings (all U.S.) I've been in have had floor 13. Maybe it's a superstition thing? Technically, I think you are on the 24th floor.

Quote:
So, I was watching 403 (I think?) on Monday night. When Emmett needed a place to go so he could screw some guy. And then he went and asked Brian...lot's of hand touching going on there. It made me giddy.
Hmm, don't remember the exact ep # but it was early s4. I need to find my early s4 tape to see that. I wish I had Showcase like you, Krista. Actually, we do have a channel on our Showtime package called Showcase but it's nothing like the Canadian one (i.e. no s4 reruns on Mondays).
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer