Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2003, 02:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

here they are, my newest Mel and Linds avs:

btw, do any of u happen to have episode 302 on tape, ya know the one that has the M/L bathtub scene and all, I missed the re-run and forget to tape it for a second time, if u could PM me that'd be great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 07-13-2003: Message edited DaWsonSReaLJoEy ]
Old 07-15-2003, 01:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

These are some new Mel, Linds, and Mel&Linds avatars I made from episode 203...ok just a lil warning...some of the avs are a lil graphic but its basically the "they're naked but u cant really SEE anything" kind so i hope it's ok to post them.

Old 07-18-2003, 10:15 AM
Addicted Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mel and Lindsay too! I think it stinks that they are hardly every showcased on the show... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] If there were more Mel and Lindsay shots I would be far more interested in the show. As you can tell by my icon, I can't wait for the new showtime series about lesbians and no gay guys allowed! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Peace.

Ruthie
And put a smile upon my face-Coldplay
Old 07-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Ruthie [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I am so excited about The L Word premiere too, It feels like its forever away! And btw, I adore your signature, that Ellen special was hilarous, I taped it and have seen it 4 times since [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 02:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

- Waves to all. - [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2003, 08:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey hey, how is everyone tonite?

Aww how I wuv my girlz [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2003, 05:06 AM
Addicted Fan

I loved that scene *sigh* Those girls need more screen time...(ok, so I don't know who I'd cut down on time for to let them have it but still)

Or maybe just more..um, intimate scenes..

[ 08-01-2003: Message edited VampireSpider ]
Old 08-03-2003, 08:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Anytime someone suggest MORE INTIMATE SCENES between these girls I nod my head fiercly in total agreement, I want more Mel/Linds action and actually I think they should just move their butts over to the "The L Word" when it premieres [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 08-03-2003: Message edited DaWsonSReaLJoEy ]
Old 08-08-2003, 03:28 PM
Addicted Fan

OT: When does it premiere?

Yeah, they should. Why is it everytime they're on screen it either baby related or Brian related? Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed.
Old 08-08-2003, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by VampireSpider:
<STRONG>OT: When does it premiere?

</STRONG>
I believe (unless they changed it resently) in January
Quote:
<STRONG>
Yeah, they should. Why is it everytime they're on screen it either baby related or Brian related? Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed. </STRONG>
Yeah. I notied that too. Pregnant sex, Mel overdoing. The last time we even see them this season was hugging being happy about the baby, but that was so cute.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 08-09-2003, 06:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Ok, their last scene was beyond adorable in season 3. The whole of 314 actually was really good for them, as well as 301. But still.
Old 08-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Ok, their last scene was beyond adorable in season 3. The whole of 314 actually was really good for them, as well as 301. But still.</STRONG>
I actually didn't care much for them till season 3, then they really started to stand out for me. Regardless of what some people think, I love that Mikey is going to be Mel's baby's daddy. I can't wait to see how it goes for season 3.

Pretty avatars. I would snag, but I think Seth and Ryan will be in my avy for a long time.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 08-11-2003, 03:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>Pretty avatars. I would snag, but I think Seth and Ryan will be in my avy for a long time.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thats cool. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Hi there [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

It looks like the crash wiped out my first 'I'm new, please be kind' message [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So anyway, just got Showtime recently, and I'm looking forward to seeing season 3. I've seen the first two by way of renting the DVD's.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Closed Thread   Post New Thread