Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2003, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Old 03-23-2003, 08:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mmm these girls are so incredibly sexy...I cant wait to see whats gonna happen with them tonite. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 09:56 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Mel [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2003, 02:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

I got to go get Season 2 on dvd, since I didnt get to see more than the last 2 episodes of it..lotsa of M/L [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]in' i have missed in season 2...can someone gice me 90 bucks?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2003, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

just bumping so The Girls don't get cut. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Old 06-12-2003, 03:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

BUMP BUMP BUMPING THE PURE HOTNESS THAT IS MEL AND LINDS. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I finally won QAF Season 2 on EBAY and now I'm just waiting for it in the mail, I cannot wait to see all the M/L i haven't seen b4...although I also cant wait to relive that 3some i got a glimpse of during that season, YUM YUM....

Old 06-25-2003, 03:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Where is everyone? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I got season 2 on Dvd finally and let me tell you, I am completely satisfied with all the hot Mel/Linds scenes, especially, i think it's episode 4 or 5 of the seasons, when they get interrupted on the couch...

oh. my. god. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

also testing my new av in here, like it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2003, 06:40 PM
New Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Melanie and Lindsay! I made an avie, I'll post in a while. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 06-26-2003: Message edited Dosed ]
Take it away I never had it anyway
Old 06-26-2003, 08:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

That rocks! Totally snagging. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 07:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ohh the massage scene...i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]ed when Mel said

"it's called foreplay."

**dies**

Old 07-01-2003, 08:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Here are some Mel/Linds avs I made:

you can find the rest of the avs on the Avatar Thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2003, 08:42 PM
Banned

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hiya QAF grrrlies! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

This might be a lil bit off-topic, but since this is the Lindsay & Mel thread, it's not too much off-topic...

We're only up to the end of season 2 here in Australia (QAF-deprived as we are!), and there was a female character who was a really extroverted, highly sexed friend and lover from Mel's past - I'm pretty sure that Leda was her name... in any case, was she Bisexual, or was she lesbian? Was it ever openly discussed? Because I have a feeling she was Bi, and I was talking about it on another thread... Anyway, I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

PS - Long live Lindsay & Mel! And may they finally balance their family commitments with some fun & frivolity in their lives, too!

Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

[ 07-07-2003: Message edited Saffable ]
Old 07-09-2003, 12:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think it's safe to say Leda could have been Bi because of the way she flirted with Brian, but one could also take that flirting as a sign of just enjoying messing with a guy's head. Leda probably has had some wild days...no make that definitely had some wild days but I think she's more into girls than anything else...oh and motorcycles [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2003, 11:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy:
<STRONG>Here are some Mel/Linds avs I made:

[

you can find the rest of the avs on the Avatar Thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Snagged
Old 07-13-2003, 02:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm posting more M/L avs in just a few minutes. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread