Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 09:35 AM
Supreme Fan

you obviously learned your kinney lesson quite well.
Old 03-17-2005, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galela
when was that??? and where exactly did you go?
Last fall. We weren't in the main town (Ibiza City?), but we drove through it a couple of times and they had big posters everywhere announcing that all the clubs had had their big closing parties before winter break almost a month before we were there. Not fun at all.

Think you could take me with you on that bigger gay adventure?
Old 03-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
We really should've thought about this before and tell cowlip about it. I really want to see that.
Maybe we can write to Peter and Randy to get them to make their own little episode.

Quote:
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY Bigger!

Glad you liked the song, by the way.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 03-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
you obviously learned your kinney lesson quite well.
I'm an excellent student. I pay attention.

Of course Anja...The more people, the more bigger and gayer the adventure. (oh my English prof's would be so proud of that sentence. )

Quote:
Maybe we can write to Peter and Randy to get them to make their own little episode.
I think that's a wonderful idea. Or they could have a spin-off series? Hmm...I like that. You could write the theme song!
Old 03-18-2005, 02:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
Last fall. We weren't in the main town (Ibiza City?), but we drove through it a couple of times and they had big posters everywhere announcing that all the clubs had had their big closing parties before winter break almost a month before we were there. Not fun at all.

Think you could take me with you on that bigger gay adventure?
aw. that sucks. well, i was there in august & we were in ibiza city so - it was crowded.
and yeah. we'll make that the biggest ... wait. make that the biggestest gay adventure ever.
Old 03-18-2005, 02:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
and yeah. we'll make that the biggest ... wait. make that the biggestest gay adventure ever.
OMG! I like the sound of that much better!
Old 03-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Supreme Fan

i think it sounds like something tigger would say.

but seriously, justin & brian or anyone going to ibiza for real? would've been so cool. all the possibilities.
Old 03-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Dine: CowLip should hire you as a writer! I can only imagine we'd get lots of skin.

Quote:
I think that's a wonderful idea. Or they could have a spin-off series? Hmm...I like that. You could write the theme song!
As much as I would love a J/E spin-off series, I think I'd miss Brian too much. I think you give me too much credit for my awful songwriting skills.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 03-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Dine: I was so mad that they didn't go. Well, Justin did the lose the bet, but I'm sure that Brian still would have taken him. And then I felt so bad for him when Brian said he was going without him! And then I felt so bad for Brian because of where he was really going! And then Justin asking him to tell him about it later on *can't even think about it*. The whole thing could have been so good and just ended up depressing me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorksrock
As much as I would love a J/E spin-off series, I think I'd miss Brian too much. I think you give me too much credit for my awful songwriting skills.
Hey, Brian could have a cameo. And it wasn't awful. I still laugh when I think of it (unless it wasn't suppsed to be funny, then I sincerely apologize )
Old 03-19-2005, 02:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorksrock
Dine: CowLip should hire you as a writer! I can only imagine we'd get lots of skin.
oooh. they'd not be allowed to wear clothes at all. apart from the cOcksock & the silver panties of course.

Quote:
Hey, Brian could have a cameo
that's not nearly enough. i'm with alyssa.
plus, the whole j/em spinoff? randy would have to play more justin. and we all know how he feels about that, don't we?
Old 03-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
oooh. they'd not be allowed to wear clothes at all. apart from the cOcksock & the silver panties of course.
Silver panties! I can never get enough of that!

Quote:
that's not nearly enough. i'm with alyssa.
plus, the whole j/em spinoff? randy would have to play more justin. and we all know how he feels about that, don't we?
Yes, you're right. I'm ashamed I even thought of it. *bad Krista*

Oh, Randy and the Justin hating. *shakes head* I'm not even gonna go there again.
Old 03-19-2005, 03:02 PM
Supreme Fan

it's all been discussed plentily.

another bad thing about the no-promotion-policy is that we won't get any more randy interviews, making sure everyone knows he's not like justin. boohoo.
Old 03-19-2005, 04:37 PM
Extreme Fan

*nods* Yes it has.

I would like to read some of those interviews. I've still never come across any. I bet Randy's totally loving the no-promotion thing they've got going on.
Old 03-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hey, Brian could have a cameo. And it wasn't awful. I still laugh when I think of it (unless it wasn't suppsed to be funny, then I sincerely apologize )
Brian's one of those essential characters you just can't leave off. It was supposed to be, don't worry.

Quote:
Silver panties... I'm sure we'd all enjoy it if Brian was bound and in those again.

Quote:
we all know how he feels about that, don't we?
We know all too well. I love the guy but everytime he says "I'm not Justin" or we can infer that from one of his interviews, I just feel like giving him a

<-- Randy saying "I'm not Justin!" *insert head slap*

I'm still wondering what they're gonna do about the no promos for s5/s5 dvd fiasco but undoubtedly (sp?) Randy's glad.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Girl
I would like to read some of those interviews. I've still never come across any. I bet Randy's totally loving the no-promotion thing they've got going on.
oh, you haven't? we posted some in old threads. maybe cathy or someone else from the randy crew can help out & post them again. i only save gale's interviews. if i run across any, i'll make sure to post them here, tho.

alyssa - his attitude never bothers me. he just amuses me, really. he's such a scorpio, i love that about him. i just laugh out loud everytime i read a justin remark. i read his interviews expecting him to mention how he's NOT like justin. and i kinda expect the oc mentioned at least once, too. i wonder if he likes the second season so far.