Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Passionate Fan

HDGB? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyways, it would be very interesting if that guy whose first time was with Justin make a return [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

...Officialy Folked...
*the-kez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by K Girl:
I think for me (and maybe for Jamie and the others who didn't hate him?), we loved Ethan with Justin because we knew it wasn't permanent.
yes, we knew CowLip was going to make him The Devil eventually and get rid of him. so we were free to love without worrying that he would stick around. we are fickle and easy like that. **struts**

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

HDGB are the guys in the credits ... at Babylon ... etc. Hot Dancing Gay Boys. We swoon over them because they are gods.

See, we're cursed with being hardcore B/Jers AND Munkees. It's kind of a curse.

And I thought of another Misfit but now I can't remember. Sigh.

But hey. Wouldn't Jesus be a sweet cameo on the show?
Old 04-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by K Girl:
<STRONG>
But hey. Wouldn't Jesus be a sweet cameo on the show?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it would be verry verry sweet...

...Officialy Folked...
*the-kez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by briansluv
I miss Leda, but that is no suprise. I also liked hottie nurse guy who told Em that his check bounced, and that his test came back negative... so cute.
Steve! I'd liked to see him again too, if only for the way Emmett was flirting with him. It was too cute.

I'd like to see Heather again too, Emmett's date from his See the Light days.

Mostly thought I want to know what's going on with Molly, haven't seen her since S2.

Discrimination = Moral Values?
Rivulet027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 09:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by K Girl

No but seriously. I can't believe we forgot Ethan! Ethan is Mister Misfit Character.
Mmmm...Eeeeeethan. *pines* I miss him sooooo. I always said I wanted Fab/Ethan back...even if he was just sitting in the diner or something.

Also...I miss George. Granted, the George/Em storyline creeped me out a little at the beginning...but they were so cute. I was eating a pickle yesterday and seriously just shouted out "SHICKEL'S PICKLES!" and started cracking up. Because I am a freak.

I'm trying to think of some other random people from past episodes that I liked...but I just can't. Heh...must bust out the old episodes.

OH! AHHH...HANK! Hahaha...I loved Hank. I love him even more now that he's JT on Degrassi!!
Old 06-06-2004, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

hee! i see JT and have a Hank flashback.

and George keeps popping up in unexpected places too, like S.W.A.T. and stuff. and i have to yell "George!!" at the screen.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
and George keeps popping up in unexpected places too, like S.W.A.T. and stuff. and i have to yell "George!!" at the screen.
I know! That guy's everywhere. I think I just recently saw him on ER. Oh, and he played the President or something in a movie that I recently saw, and for the life of me can't remember the name of.

George, how I miss thee. **tear**
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
SassySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Ah, so many characters, so little time... we miss you all. Well, not "all" but whatever...

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I miss Daphne. She needs to come back! For more than one scene every 9 episodes!
Old 07-07-2004, 10:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I miss Dr. David! I know a lot of people don't like him and like Ben so much better, but as much as I like Ben, I'm totally in love with Chris Potter and he totally needs to come back.

Also Blake, it wasn't nice of them to bring him back and dangle him in front of us and then snatch him away this season. Bad cowlip!

A trick from the first season comes to mind, I don't remember what episode, but he was with Brian back at the loft when Justin burst in and was freaking out cause his mom came to Woody's looking for him and at first Brain couldn't care less, but then the trick started being mean to him and Brian kicked him out. I think I read somewhere that he was one of the actors who auditioned for Brian.

Also Kip, sure he tried to screw over Brian (and not in a positive life affirming way), but I still thought he was cute.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky

Sway4829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Loyal Fan

In S1 was that's Molly's 9th birthday or am I remembering it wrong?

Discrimination = Moral Values?
Rivulet027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Rivulet027 - Yes, Molly's birthday was in season 1. That was the episode Justin ran away to New York because he left the loft to go to her party without turning on the alarm and Brian got robbed.

Can we count Chanda Lear (sp?) or Darren I think is his non-stage name as a misfit character? I absolutely adore him and would love to see more of him.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky

Sway4829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Apparently Justin's family has gone on a long vacation this season... who knew? I am glad we got to see Gus this last episode, I was beginning to this he was kidnapped. *hehe* Anyways, I would love to see more of Darren too... especially since he is supposedly working with Emmett now.

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread