Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

The Island of Misfit Characters: Still remembered, after all these episodes.

got a favorite character who was booted to the Island? still pining for Leda or George the Pickle King? then this is the thread for you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] feel free to discuss the "second string" characters of seasons gone by.

i, personally, miss the Sexy Older Therapist from season two. the one Brian talked to at Woody's. he may have only been on one scene, but he was lovely, and i want him to come back. or come live with me.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know he was only in one ep...but remember that guy Emm thought he fell in love with? He meet him at the King Of Babylon contest. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I thought it was so funny, and...well, sorta sweet in a way.

The guy:Things change, I've changed
Emm: Well I haven't...I still love you!

Well...I thought it was cute. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 11-16-2003: Message edited bad jeans ]
bad jeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 06:31 PM
Passionate Fan

As much as i loved David,i love Ben much more!

Another guy i thought was hot was the guy who tried to pick up Em before he "saw the light" and joined that damn group.

He was also in ep 107,the guy in the Babylon parking lot that Brian didn't remember sleeping with,then we saw the jeep get rammed by craig Taylor. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
TeddysBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bad jeans:
Well...I thought it was cute. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
hee! i remember that. it really annoyed me the first time it aired. now i can watch it and think it's kinda funny, in an over-the-top, gotta-love-CowLip kind of way. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ooh, and i heart Gardner! he counts as a Misfit now, since Brian isn't working for him anymore. and i'm confused, for some reason i always thought his name was Gardner Vance, but the Showtime site has him down as Vance Gardner. which probably makes more sense, but i like it better backward.

[ 11-16-2003: Message edited Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love ]

Old 11-17-2003, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Great thread J [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I miss Leda, but that is no suprise. I also liked hottie nurse guy who told Em that his check bounced, and that his test came back negative... so cute.

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 01:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh yeahhhh, I liked him too.

And I really did like Hotlanta. He was super cute, and nice to Justin. And his accent was to die for [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 09:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love:
<STRONG>

hee! i remember that. it really annoyed me the first time it aired. now i can watch it and think it's kinda funny, in an over-the-top, gotta-love-CowLip kind of way. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] totally

Quote:
Originally posted by Lexie:
<STRONG>

And I really did like Hotlanta. He was super cute, and nice to Justin. And his accent was to die for [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oooh, I remember him. I loved that Brian was getting pissy cause he was being so nice to Justin. I thought it was really mean when Brian openned the blinds in the bedroom so Justin had to watch, but funny at the same time. And then it was cute when Brian faked the accent. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] good times.
bad jeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by briansluv:
I also liked hottie nurse guy who told Em that his check bounced, and that his test came back negative... so cute.
yeah, then he played.. that guy on Angel. from the other dimension? was involved with Cordelia? i can't remember his name, but he was pretty.

hee. i loved Hotlanta. yeehaw! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2003, 01:58 PM
Loyal Fan

eek! hotlanta? p-toey! i spit on him. he did nothing for me.

hot doctor, who went on to angel. yeah, he was good! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

and i really liked tracy. was rewatching some of season 1. she needs to pop up a couple of times. i was gonna mention cynthia too, but she's kinda around. except for now, with brian losing his job and all. hmmmmm...
Old 11-17-2003, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Brian should just kidnap Cynthia and keep her. she could answer his cellphone or something. **loves Cynthia** what the hell would she do now that Brian is unemployed? would she be fired too?

yes. i actually worry about the employed state of fictional background characters. i needs me a life, yo.

[ 11-17-2003: Message edited Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love ]

Old 11-17-2003, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked Justin's virgin. I dont remeber what ep number it was, but yea I thought he was cute.

I also likes that trick Brian picks up at the end of the Carnival episode. Very hott.

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and miss George the most. RIP
Old 11-17-2003, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You are hilarious! I agree with you though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I am loving everyone's character ideas! Hotlanta... hmm, he was ok... I am so done with the Southern accent though, that did nothing for me.

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

Old 11-17-2003, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

My favorite one-shot character was the trick who "intercepted" Michael in the episode when David and Brian meet at the baths. Brett? Brent? Something like that. Whichever, he was tasty.

Favorite recurring character is, of course, Blake. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for Hotlanta, I liked the character but that accent was awful. Please, CowLip, don't hire Canadian actors to play characters with Southern accents because they just can't do it (see: Dean Armstrong on Doc. Heh.).
AnnieMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

they just need to get someone with an *actual* Southern accent next time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i so wanted to see Dean on Doc. Blake and Billy Ray Cyrus, the Mullet King! when worlds collide. hee.

Quote:
Originally posted by peachyprynses:
I liked Justin's virgin. I dont remeber what ep number it was, but yea I thought he was cute.
i felt so bad for him. he was like a puppy or something. poor puppy virgin boy. his name was.. Eric? or something? they never said his name on the show, but the Showtime QaF website gave him a name. heh.

Old 11-19-2003, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think it was Eric. I liked him too.

And I totally agree, no Canadians with horrid southern accents.

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

Reply   Post New Thread