Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

well, they could say it's his fault because now that he's not on the show, no one is going to watch it, so you know he must have brainwashed us
Old 10-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

poor gale he must be regretting ever getting involved with this show
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

I told him Fox wasn't a good idea! Did he listen? Nope of course not And now he got himself screwed (and without lube as would Brian say ).
Old 10-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks I needed this laugh seriously I was on the edge of crying again reading this.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

men just don't listen when you try to give them reasonable advice
Old 10-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

gale next time listen to us we know better
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Nah of course they're gonna flame him now. Sure why not. He is such a bad actor oh yeah obviously And what a bad casting call! Because as we all know all other actors there are absolutely Emmy worthy *dies laughing*

Seriously though it wasn't Gale who brought the show down. It was the writers and producers. He was the only good thing keeping this show interesting. Take that out and what is left is not so good acting of some and even worse writing.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Want to talk about bad acting--one of the main pieces of evidence everyone was giving for believing that Gale wasn't actually gone was that Ming-Na's character didn't look sad enough, don't you think she would have looked a little bit sadder than she did?! I mean come on! They really are not nice people over there on fox
Old 10-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if you want to blame someone blame the writers and producers
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly I just don't get why suddenly people are flaming Gale and his fans! And the fact that we don't want to watch the show without him. I'm sorry but there's too little to the general plot for me to keep watching it without an actor I admire. As for bad acting I'm sorry but some of the scenes were written and acted out in a way that made me cringe. I'm not going to apologize for my decision on not watching it. I was gonna watch it for Gale only at first. The show was getting better so it was a nice bonus but nothing more. And even if the show was THE BEST SHOW EVER WRITTEN I would still stop watching b/c of the way Fox treated Gale and his fans in this. I'm loyal to Gale first not the show. And isn't it a bit odd that most of the fanbase of this show is/was old QaF/Gale fans? I think it says pretty much about the show and the way it pulls (or rather not) viewers in.

You know we should write some e-mails, letters etc on how we feel about it. OIt won't make any difference to Fox obviously but I would like Gale to know that we 100% support him.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well said Do

we should and we should definitely have icons like mine
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

I think we should too Do, I mean it's kind of ridiculous to treat such a large percentage of your viewing audience like crap, like what we say doesn't matter...and I don't buy for a second that the reason they got rid of him was b/c they didn't like how Kelton was figuring stuff out too soon, I think it was b/c they didn't like his past show, which bags the question why hire him in the 1st place and make his character so endearing since I think they were planning on killing him quite early on
Old 10-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if they knew about qaf and they didn't like that why hire him? it just doesn't make sense but then again killing off the lead doesn't sense either. Fox is just dumb.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

I guess we'll never know the true answer since they'll continue giving us crap answers that just dig themselves deeper and deeper...oh and I highly doubt Gale was excited about getting killed off like they implied in that article
Old 10-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah like he wants to be jobless
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread