Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do - I hope you would be more discrete then though.

Jenn - Someone should tell Simon this and then we'll have to look for his newest article.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I would definitely try not to be that obvious

Damn anybody else already miss Gale on this show? Stupid stupid Fox... Another point to add to my never ending "Why Fox is the most idiotic network in history" list... Also have you guys noticed how they manipulate their forum? The number of deleted posts is just freaky!
Old 10-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

I think it's so sad how they just delete him from the show, I bet after 108 he's never even mentined again--not that I'd know since I'm not watching--but with the promo pic, I mean they could have taken a new one And they say Kelton was figuring out things too quickly, well aren't they writing the scripts!? ok, I need to stop dwelling on this They don't want anything negative said about their network so they delete things yet they try to call themselves "fair and balanced" well that means hearing all sides...
Old 10-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know what makes me laugh at the moment? The rumors they are kinda re-activating now about Gale being such a primadonna and coming to the set with hangovers and all that nice stuff. Yeah, sure he did...
Old 10-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

Hmmm yeah that's why CowLip was putting up with him for 5 years Seriously they're just lame. And I absolutely hate how they try to totally wipe out his mere existence on the show. It's insulting they just deleted him from that promo pic and replaced by this Eddie guy. I'm sorry but they can say all they want but by doing this they only make me believe more that it was a personnal decision of the prod to get rid off Gale and not scripted from the start twist in plotlines...
Old 10-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course it was, but now they try to do some damage control, which won't help at all. They are only making it worse by saying things like this. It is angering the fans and therefore a shot in their own foot. Well, now they have to deal with it.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

I think they already know the show is not gonna last - the change in timeslot proves it But if they seriously think replacing Kelton like this was a good idea than they're just pathetic. Such things never work. Ever. Except maybe on soap operas But it's not surprising I guess - they are so known for screwing the viewers.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, to talk about nicer things, which foreign language do you think Gale had to learn at school? He had to learn two languages, I guess - or the school has changed everything after he graduated - so what do you think? I opt for...Spanish and German. Well, we know what his French sounded like in QaF, so I doubt that he had a French class.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe they did that but of course now that he's dead it's like we won't freaking remember he was on the show *********! Of course we'll remember! This show is so going down I mean no one is posting on the vanished thread anymore so the desertion has begun.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

The desertion began the moment the first shot was fired
Old 10-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

kate I'm going with spanish b/c when I meet him I can speak to him in spanish

“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

I'd say Spanish and French b/c they're the most popular. I can be imagining it but I have this impression of reading somewhere about French. Plus even if his French is just terrible it doesn't mean he never took the classes
Old 10-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah I took french and I suck
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I'm for German 'cause his surname is from german heritage, so.

Hey, I'll just ask him.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you can't ask him cuz he's with me verdad gale que sabes espanol?
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread