Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*drops down dead*
The perfect view for before I'm going to bed. I hope I'll have some nice dreams.
Old 09-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

wet Brian!

Old 09-06-2005, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope I'll have some nice dreams
Any luck on the dream?
Old 09-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovyk1
Any luck on the dream?
I wish I could remember. I had to take some codeine before going to bed and I don't remember anything anymore. The only thing I do remember is waking up at 10. Damn codeine! It stole my hot Gale dream!
Old 09-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerKitten
I wish I could remember. I had to take some codeine before going to bed and I don't remember anything anymore. The only thing I do remember is waking up at 10. Damn codeine! It stole my hot Gale dream!
Oh no!! Hopefully you didn't dream about him....maybe next time
Old 09-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

I dreamed of Brian only twice and once of Gale and every time the dreams were sooooo weird, including dancing with Gale and Tears for Fears live (and they were 4 not 2)... Yeah I woke up and I was like Huh? WTF?
Old 09-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DresdenDoll~
I dreamed of Brian only twice and once of Gale and every time the dreams were sooooo weird, including dancing with Gale and Tears for Fears live (and they were 4 not 2)... Yeah I woke up and I was like Huh? WTF?
Are you a big TFF fan?
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 09-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Bizzare! I've dreamt of Gale many times...most of the time they involve kissing or almost sex
Old 09-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dreamt about Gale once, but the dream was really disturbing. Maybe a bit shocking and sad and...okay, I'll look for it. I did write it down afterwards.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Oooooo I wanna hear!!!!
Old 09-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, found it. It's completely unedited though. I tend to write my dreams down without paying attention to grammar and spelling etc. I'm always afraid that I might forget something then.

Anyways, here it is:
we were sitting in a car, an SUV, and I was pregnant and there was a little boy on the backseat. I don't know why I knew this, but that was mine and gale's son. o.O and gale was driving. we were driving along this street and suddenly another car crashed right into the side of our car and I remember seeing everything from the outside. the ambulance arriving and a small teddy bear lying on the street, a bit far from the crashed car. and then there was randy, who was running towards the car. and that's when I woke up.

Pretty scary...
Old 09-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorksrock
Are you a big TFF fan?
Not at all and that what's weird. Actually I was dreaming in my dream which was pretty spooky. I dreamt I was at my mother's place working on my computer and that I felt asleep and next thing I know, I'm dreaming that I'm in our living room that looked like a huge stage and I saw first 4 guys and I thought why TFF is here, and then I saw Gale behind them and he was dancing and singing with them and we started to dance together And then my mother came back home and said something about me taking a nap in a middle of the afternoon and that's when I woke up lying on my laptop and a minute after I woke up for good in my bed.

The first dream I had of Brian was pretty classic - he had to pretend to be straight so I was playing "his lady" and I don't know how next thing I'm proposing some menage a trois to him and Justin

And the last one traumatised me. He was like my best friend and I told him I was getting married with... here comes the trauma - Riley from BTVS who's for me the most unatttractive guy I've seen... And Brian was surprised and said something like what the f*** for and I remember I just sighed and said - what if I don't find anyone else... Pathetic... There was an even wierder part in it that included Batman and Brian and Riley helping me moving out (all I had were chairs)
Old 09-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The first dream I had of Brian was pretty classic - he had to pretend to be straight so I was playing "his lady" and I don't know how next thing I'm proposing some menage a trois to him and Justin
I love that dream! I want to have such a dream - but it should be longer.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerKitten
but it should be longer.
It was
Old 09-07-2005, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

I have yet still to have a dream about Gale. Dammit!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread