Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Ooooh talking about Hollywood can we please skip it as well? Just you know show Brian asking him to move in and then the reunion scene with Brian opening the empty drawer?

And I'm gonna fight like crazy if you decide not to include Tell Me About Ibiza scene I adore this scene, it's so emotional!
Old 07-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

awww, I think that's a must! Justin was just there for Brian even though he knew Brian wasn't being honest. With the kisses and the sniffles

I also think we should include the scene when Justin is returning the bracelet, for some reason it really gets me--we could use it to show that even when they're apart their chemistry is just incredible
Old 07-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sure, Do

Ahh, yes! That one too. Justin pretending to have food poisoning and then asking Brian to come home and he does (he looked so tired anyway), then Justin helping him with his clothes and Brian's all talking to him about Ibiza, when he really didn't go, and Justin knows but he can't say anything and he's so worried about Brian at that point and cries Emotional indeed, I'm a wreck just thinking about it

That is a must

[ETA] I like that idea, Jenn
Old 07-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotedEmilyFan (View Post)
Kate, how did you know I was one of those people in the corner?
I saw you hiding over there behind the huge sofa.

Jenn - Yes, the age of consent is 16, but some people don't know it and start making a fuss before they even think about that.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I also think we should include the scene when Justin is returning the bracelet, for some reason it really gets me--we could use it to show that even when they're apart their chemistry is just incredible
Oooh definitely. We need a selection of "even apart still on each other's minds" moments like this one.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

and maybe when he opens the door to the hustler
Old 07-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This reminds me of the breakup in S5, when Debbie comes to Brian and he basically admits that he misses Justin. We should definitely mention that as well - but maybe we shouldn't mention the pot, eh?!
Old 07-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikaterini (View Post)
I saw you hiding over there behind the huge sofa.

Jenn - Yes, the age of consent is 16, but some people don't know it and start making a fuss before they even think about that.
No one was supposed to see me

Well, people should really think before they say something Although, with every friend I've mentioned B/J too, the age thing always catches them off guard

Ohh! I know! Justin mentioning that CCFTT was actually Brian's doing, that he paid for those advertisements himself and then had to risk it all (his loft, the 'vette!) to "protect" Liberty Avenue? Then the community giving back to Brian some of the money to him since he was 100k in debt, aww

[ETA] Well, if we're doing "even apart still on each other's minds" things I don't know how people would feel about the blonde prostitute in 301 or the eye-**** at the end of 307
Old 07-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

He also flat out told Ted he screw up when it comes to his relationship with Justin.

And you know what pisses me off? I'm trying to gather the nicest vids to that presentation and half of them is flagged I prefer avoiding flagged vids in that thing because not everyone has a YT account and all...
Old 07-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, I hate flagged videos, because most of them only have a single millisecond nude scene, where you can't even see anything important. >.<
Old 07-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

It's those damn soccer moms Plus I bet if it were the straight couples vids they wouldn't be flagged

Jenn I finally see your icon! Awwwwwwwww

And now that I'm thinking I'm not sure about including the hustler scene in our presentation... But we definitely should mention that they're in an open relationship. I mean not only to be honest but also because it's a big part of their couple.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

I just meant when he opened the door, there's nothing in that part of the scene

I'm leaving now
Old 07-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

I edited my other post with some stuff before

We're going to end up with a really long post over there
Old 07-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just meant when he opened the door, there's nothing in that part of the scene
Oooh I was thinking about including the explanations and suddenly the "Brian gets himself a Justin look-a-like hustler" didn't sound that good

Shirphie have you seen some of those presentations? They're reallly long so I don't think we need to worry
Old 07-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

No, I think I'm going to go through what they have there now and see but I'll take your word for it