Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2018, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 08-21-2018, 05:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 08-21-2018, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Old 08-21-2018, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 08-21-2018, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

why are we having that conversation in spoilertags again? I guess it is save to leave them away and I'm way too lazy for them if not neccessary

Ooohhh Buffy I love that show very much too And I met James Marsters and "Xander" in person already

Chris ~ can you remember which vid they shared?? I'm kind of proud they did!! sad you don't remember which one it was were it as posted, so I could go there and look at the comments I'm nosey.. I know

sooo.. were have we been with our two boys? and were was Brian crying ?

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2018, 10:30 AM
Extreme Fan

We just went with the spoiler tags even after the spoilers stopped haha

Oh wow you met them? That is so cool!!

Brian was crying or I guess almost crying, in the episode where his father died and it's just so sad to see Brian that way
Old 08-21-2018, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
We just went with the spoiler tags even after the spoilers stopped haha

Oh wow you met them? That is so cool!!

Brian was crying or I guess almost crying, in the episode where his father died and it's just so sad to see Brian that way
It is so heartbreaking , because his feelings must be really intense if they show up on the surface

I met them on the conventions I go every year I have to look for the pic and the autograph I got me .. that's if you want to see them

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2018, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'll just go ahead and stop with the spoilers since Daggi called us out now. I understand those shows you never get tired of. There are certain seasons of Buffy like that for me, but some others, not so much. Especially some of the first season.

Haha thanks! I'll have to check that out. That's so funny! I love when shows cross reference each other if they share actors. And after I wrote that I was thinking it had probably happened before that storyline in QAF. Oh well. That's funny you looked it up. Nice work!

And ha... no calming down in sight, here! No excuses...no apologies...no regrets!

Quote:
Giotto
why are we having that conversation in spoilertags again? I guess it is save to leave them away and I'm way too lazy for them if not neccessary

Ooohhh Buffy I love that show very much too And I met James Marsters and "Xander" in person already

Chris ~ can you remember which vid they shared?? I'm kind of proud they did!! sad you don't remember which one it was were it as posted, so I could go there and look at the comments I'm nosey.. I know

sooo.. were have we been with our two boys? and were was Brian crying ?
Well it started out as a
Spoiler:
and then we just kind of kept leaving our replies inside of spoilers and it became amusing.

Yay another Buffy fan! WHOA you met them?! That's awesome! Share the story?

It was your "Shake it Off" vid! I can't remember which group, though. I can try to find out, if you want. I was proud for you that they shared it! Pretty cool.

Well Brian was crying cause Addie just watched the episode with Brian's father dying.

I personally just watched the episode, last night, with the "you love him, don't you?" talk w/ Deb. That scene is powerful and I love it, but at the same time it kind of bothers me. Like Deb's tone...IDK. It seems a little accusatory, maybe? Or maybe it's just how obviously uncomfortable Brian is, that makes me feel that way too. -shrug-

Old 08-21-2018, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I'll just go ahead and stop with the spoilers since Daggi called us out now. I understand those shows you never get tired of. There are certain seasons of Buffy like that for me, but some others, not so much. Especially some of the first season.

Haha thanks! I'll have to check that out. That's so funny! I love when shows cross reference each other if they share actors. And after I wrote that I was thinking it had probably happened before that storyline in QAF. Oh well. That's funny you looked it up. Nice work!

And ha... no calming down in sight, here! No excuses...no apologies...no regrets!

Well it started out as a
Spoiler:
and then we just kind of kept leaving our replies inside of spoilers and it became amusing.

Yay another Buffy fan! WHOA you met them?! That's awesome! Share the story?

It was your "Shake it Off" vid! I can't remember which group, though. I can try to find out, if you want. I was proud for you that they shared it! Pretty cool.

Well Brian was crying cause Addie just watched the episode with Brian's father dying.

I personally just watched the episode, last night, with the "you love him, don't you?" talk w/ Deb. That scene is powerful and I love it, but at the same time it kind of bothers me. Like Deb's tone...IDK. It seems a little accusatory, maybe? Or maybe it's just how obviously uncomfortable Brian is, that makes me feel that way too. -shrug-
that ould be great Chris

are you both on facebook? you can look me up if you want DagMarHa

I will go and upload the pic and autograph and post them with the story in the OP thread the next days

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2018, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
that ould be great Chris

are you both on facebook? you can look me up if you want DagMarHa

I will go and upload the pic and autograph and post them with the story in the OP thread the next days
I'll try to find it.

And hehe I tried looking you up after I saw your YouTube videos but I was unsuccessful. And there are a couple of people with your name on FB! I hope I requested the real you. I was going to ask you guys if you wanted to be friends on there.

EDIT: Daggi, it's in "Queer as Folk U.S. Addiction".

Old 08-21-2018, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I'll try to find it.

And hehe I tried looking you up after I saw your YouTube videos but I was unsuccessful. And there are a couple of people with your name on FB! I hope I requested the real you. I was going to ask you guys if you wanted to be friends on there.

EDIT: Daggi, it's in "Queer as Folk U.S. Addiction".
Have to look it up thanks for finding..

and it seems you found me

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2018, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Have to look it up thanks for finding..

and it seems you found me
You're welcome!

Oh good! So some friendly stranger didn't just add me.

Old 08-21-2018, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You're welcome!

Oh good! So some friendly stranger didn't just add me.
Well now I wanna find y'all haha
Old 08-21-2018, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well now I wanna find y'all haha
Haha. Mine is Chris Lacagnina. You can add away.

Also, episode 7x07 of Buffy is a great one!! "Conversations with Dead People"? I can't wait to rewatch!

Old 08-22-2018, 06:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha. Mine is Chris Lacagnina. You can add away.

Also, episode 7x07 of Buffy is a great one!! "Conversations with Dead People"? I can't wait to rewatch!
You beat me to it haha

Yup, it's a great episode!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread