View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 10:38 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Spoiler:
I'll just go ahead and stop with the spoilers since Daggi called us out now. I understand those shows you never get tired of. There are certain seasons of Buffy like that for me, but some others, not so much. Especially some of the first season.

Haha thanks! I'll have to check that out. That's so funny! I love when shows cross reference each other if they share actors. And after I wrote that I was thinking it had probably happened before that storyline in QAF. Oh well. That's funny you looked it up. Nice work!

And ha... no calming down in sight, here! No excuses...no apologies...no regrets!

Quote:
Giotto
why are we having that conversation in spoilertags again? I guess it is save to leave them away and I'm way too lazy for them if not neccessary

Ooohhh Buffy I love that show very much too And I met James Marsters and "Xander" in person already

Chris ~ can you remember which vid they shared?? I'm kind of proud they did!! sad you don't remember which one it was were it as posted, so I could go there and look at the comments I'm nosey.. I know

sooo.. were have we been with our two boys? and were was Brian crying ?
Well it started out as a
Spoiler:
and then we just kind of kept leaving our replies inside of spoilers and it became amusing.

Yay another Buffy fan! WHOA you met them?! That's awesome! Share the story?

It was your "Shake it Off" vid! I can't remember which group, though. I can try to find out, if you want. I was proud for you that they shared it! Pretty cool.

Well Brian was crying cause Addie just watched the episode with Brian's father dying.

I personally just watched the episode, last night, with the "you love him, don't you?" talk w/ Deb. That scene is powerful and I love it, but at the same time it kind of bothers me. Like Deb's tone...IDK. It seems a little accusatory, maybe? Or maybe it's just how obviously uncomfortable Brian is, that makes me feel that way too. -shrug-

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."