Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just can't imagine Brian tell Justin that, unless it's a moment in which he's high or drunk. Who knows, maybe sometime in the future...
Old 12-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jennifer could've told Justin...

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 12-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think she should have though? I'm torn about it. On one side, I think it would have been important for Justin to know. And it would have probably been important for Brian too that Justin knew. On the other side, Brian didn't want Justin to know and I don't think anybody had the right to betray him.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Brian never told Jennifer to not tell Justin, so how could this be a betrayal? And if I would've been Jennifer I would've told Justin - in the hospital. Because as we knew the boy asked for Brian practically every day.

So if she would've told him that he's there every night, Justin would've stay awake and we would've gotten a B/J scene in the hospital. And ... mh, yes, I would've liked that

And I don't think that Brian doesn't want Justin to know at general. He probably didn't want back then, since he felt so guilty that he was afraid to face Justin because I think he was afraid the boy could blame him, too, and he couldn't take that. But when it was clear that Justin didn't blame him for what had happened, I don't think it would've been such a big problem...

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 12-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brian didn't ask but I think it was clear he didn't want Justin to know, otherwise he wouldn't have visited him at night, when nobody, not even Justin, could see him.

Anyway, when Jennifer learnt about it, she was too angry with him and wanted him out of Justin's life, so she couldn't tell Justin because knowing that Brian was there every night would have just made Justin want Brian even more.
And I guess later, after she accepted Brian, the moment to tell the truth was come and gone.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not to mention Justin would be angry at her for not telling him and at Brian too
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-19-2011, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Justin would've calmed down, as always

Steffi
Old 12-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Especially when he would have thought about how dramatically romantic that was for Brian to go watch over him at night
Old 12-19-2011, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And then he would've teased Brian about it *gg*

Steffi
Old 12-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

And Brian would have found some excuse to justify why he was there

Seriously, the guy is a masochist, always trying to hide the good things he does and to appear as heartless.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

I wish Brian wouldn't hide the good things he did for Justin But then I guess he needed time to accept the fact he's falling for Justin.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If he didn't hide them it wouldn't be him
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

I guess at some point, even in late S1 his close friends (and the gang ) have noticed that Justin is always around, and that Brian does feel differently about him, so there was no point hiding his feelings from them
As for hiding his feelings from Justin, that's where he struggled the most, imo, but on the other hand the fact he was trying to hide the obvious brought so many 'Brian Kinney doesn't do this and that' moments, when in fact he was doing many things he claimed he never did before, and even enjoying that (Such as in Brian Kinney doesn't cuddle )
Old 12-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I swear it's funny sometimes when Brian says he won't do something and instead he does it later or he has done it already
Old 12-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is a walking contradiction
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread