Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was the first time they made love
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-16-2011, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

You mean during the 'like the first time' scene, or during the prom?

Right after the bashing Brian was obviously scared, confused, and above all lost.

During 202,though, I think he's so full of love and towards Justin, because he obviously couldn't wait for the moment they'll be intimate again, and as much as he was doing that for Justin he was doing that for himself (the love making, I mean) .
Old 12-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure he was so eager to have sex again though. I think mostly he was trying for Justin. It's not that he didn't want it, but I think he wouldn't have minded waiting even longer for Justin.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he worried a lot, since the last time he tried to have sex with Justin, the boy couldn't. And the last thing Brian wanted to do was to cause Justin even more pain, he wanted to help him.

It was a good thing that Justin lead Brian into sex here
I doubt Brian would've tried anything here.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 12-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brian would've waited until Justin was ready
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I'm not sure he was so eager to have sex again though. I think mostly he was trying for Justin. It's not that he didn't want it, but I think he wouldn't have minded waiting even longer for Justin.

I think it wasn't just about sex for Brian, as well. I think we get to see a very tender caring side of Brian after the bashing. He really does want to help unlock his memory, and make him be touched again, and it's so heartbreaking to see how much he tries but I don't think he did that just for Justin, I think he did that for himself, because at that point he cares too much for Justin. Justin is not just a sex partner for him at that point, and it's so beautifully demonstrated in the 'Like the first time' scene.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Of course Brian liked that they did it, was happy about it, because he loved Justin. But personally, I really think the main thing for Brian there was to help Justin be touched again, to unlock him, so I definitely think he was doing it more for Justin than for himself.

Steffi I agree it was good that it was Justin who took the initiative. I think Brian was too scared after the first failed attempt.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

I think Brian was much more at ease after Justin found the scarf and put it away. It was as if some of the guilt and the pain from the bashing was put away together with the scarf and they were able to start over.
He never told Justin, at least not directly, how he really felt that night, and about the nights he spent at the hospital with him, but the fact Justin found the scarf and was at least able to remember that Brian tried to safe him meant a lot to Brian, imo, and added much more meaning to that intimate moment.

I read the lyrics of Adam Lambert's new single, and was so inspired I decided to turn those lyrics into a B/J ficlett. I posted the link on the QaF fiction thread, I hope it's okay
Old 12-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's totally ok to post the fic there

I think Brian didn't really need to tell Justin about what that night meant for him, the guilt and pain he felt. As we see in their scene in the loft, after Justin goes to find him at Woody's, Justin knew without being told. He immediately understood Brian was feeling guilty.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But that scene in the loft... Brian was very... mh, well, open? I mean he didn't really talk much or tried to comfort Justin, but when he started to talk about the night and what had happen he practically said that he felt guilty or lets say, he defended himself:

"But he was moving fast and you were too far away"
"There was nothing I could do"

So it's obvious that he felt guilty, there was not so much for Justin to do to realize that. But I think it helped him to accept that Brian never came for visiting him.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 12-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Justin was able to read Brian very well and knew Brian was suffering too.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-18-2011, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
So it's obvious that he felt guilty, there was not so much for Justin to do to realize that. But I think it helped him to accept that Brian never came for visiting him.
I agree that seemed to be Justin's main concern, to understand why Brian didn't go visit him. But as soon as they share a few words about that night, it's evident Brian was feeling too guilty and Justin forgave him for not going to the hospital. It's one of those times in which Justin proves to be a great person, because instead of being angry over the fact Brian never went to see him, like most people would have been, he forgave him immediately.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
It's totally ok to post the fic there

I think Brian didn't really need to tell Justin about what that night meant for him, the guilt and pain he felt. As we see in their scene in the loft, after Justin goes to find him at Woody's, Justin knew without being told. He immediately understood Brian was feeling guilty.
He even told him that it wasn't his fault
Old 12-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it was really beautiful that he wanted to relieve Brian of his burden, even though it wasn't really possible. Brian will always feel guilty, I think.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

The guilt will always be there

I know it's a subject we discussed before on the B/J thread but I wish Brian would tell Justin he was there at the hospital every night. Not in S2, but at some point later on ).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread