Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

I, personally, hope that it goes to dvd. I doubt it will be release here and will probably only go to LA and NY. So if it goes to DVD then that means we get to see it faster.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Passionate Fan

It's mid-September now. Methinks we need to be getting more info, and a DVD date!
Old 09-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Kevin VanHook still hasn't updated his website or the show's message board at IMDb. The movie is mostly likely finished by now. I'm hoping we haven't heard anything because they're negotiating a theatrical release. There's also the possibility that the movie may be put on hold because at least part of it was shot in New Orleans. Hopefully, we'll hear something soon.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Really? Some of it was shot in New Orleans? That would be sad but interesting to see.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

There was a post at the movie's IMDb board from someone that saw the crew working in New Orleans. NO could just be standing in for the town where the story takes place so it might not be an issue.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

From Kevin VanHook's website:
Quote:
In Voodoo Moon news, the FX are nearly done, Ludek Drizhal has joined the team as composer and we will be doing the final sound mix in a couple of weeks. There are some truly amazing FX shots in this, courtesy of Chadd B. Cole and the gang at Forum Visual Effects.

Here are some NEW pics from Voodoo Moon!

For those who pay attention to the numbers game in Hollywood, both Charisma Carpenter and Eric Mabius' star-meter rankings have jumped considerably in the last few months and Voodoo Moon is being called a, "hot new Indy Horror film." Eric will be appearing at the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors on the East Coast September 24th--He's a great guy, go say howdy and ask him just how cold it go in Mid-April in Southern California in the middle of the night...

On a serious note, my heart goes out to the heroes and victims of Hurricane Katrina. New Orleans was a wonderful host to Voodoo Moon's production in May and it's a tragedy that won't soon be forgotten. If you can give anything to the Red Cross or other charities, this is one of those times where it'll definitely be put to good use. I wish everyone in the path of Hurrican Rita to be safe from harm.
Three of the new pictures feature Charisma.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

She looks great in those pics. Looks like a scary movie though. I can't wait to see it!
Old 09-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

This movie seems interesting.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

I was reading the summary of the movie here and the second sentence makes me wonder if there's going to be a flashback to that in the movie. If so, we might get to see a little girl version of Charisma's character. I always wanted them to do an episode of Buffy where we got to see Cordelia, Xander, and Willow as little kids. I think it'll be interesting to see what the girl they cast looks like, if the flashback happens.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Passionate Fan

yay for new pics!

I think it'd be great to see tiny!CC I also wanted to see an ep when all the BTVS characters got turned into kids, or maybe a flashback. Shame it never happened though.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

That would have been hillarious! I would have loved to see an episode where Buffy, Xander, Willow, and Cordelia were turned back into themselves when they were kids. To see how they reacted to that. It would be like the Halloween episode but they'd be changed into themselves as they were when they were kids. I can only imagine how Cordelia treated Xander and Willow back then.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

I would have been happy with a flashback. They could have done an episode about a monster that only rises every ten years and flashed back to when Cordy, Xander, and Willow were six or seven. I always thought it was kind of odd that they did flashbacks of Buffy as a child but not of the others; they were the ones that grew up on the Hellmouth.

On the movie front, there's no new update at Kevin VanHook's website. He seems to be updating every four or five weeks so the next update will hopefully mention release info for the movie.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

I look forward to hearing about a new update. Hopefully we get more information about when the movie is coming out. And if it will just be for DVD or will be in theaters!
Old 04-30-2006, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Voodoo Moon is on the Sci-Fi channel website. The premiere is June 4 at 9:00pm with another airing on June 29 at 7:00pm.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

fantastic news Rachel

could you provide a link, i couldn't find it on the site

i found some other stuff for june a couple of days ago, but i forgot how i did it