Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2005, 08:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Okay, I like the episode where they were training and it sounded like the were f@cking! Heehee! I like when they train. I love those little moments. See, I like that Your Welcome kiss, but at the same time I don't cuz it ends sadly. And I can't just stop the tape cuz I know its there! You know! And I gotta throw up every episode where Cordy is sick or in danger.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great choices girl Especially the traininf bit:

Angel: You have to bend
Cordy: I don't bend there!

Double entendre much?
Old 02-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I dunno about my fave moments actually...There are so many

Obviously i love every moment of WitW and YW, nut i have a few less obvious moments that i just love.

1) The bedroom scene in Expecting. You can tell just how much she really means to him. Not to mention how defensive he gets with the manwhores.
2) The end of Hero. Being there for one another when there is no one else and realizing that theyre all that they have. The beginning of Parting Gifts picks up with it too.
3) Somnambulist when he attempts to apologize and she makes him wait. I dunno why i love that one so much.
4) Fredless-You know he wants to "play doctor" with her!
Old 02-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like your picks too Matt

The Expecting one is another fave. The whole scene just made me go "awwww" I wanted him to hug her or something!

Quote:
Fredless-You know he wants to "play doctor" with her!
Hmm, Doctor Angel and Nurse Cordy huh? That definetly has high kink potential! It would make for a very hot fanfic!
Old 02-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cat- Thanks. Love her Playboy pics

Not really in any order
1.The kiss in You're Welcome.
2.The whole episode of Waiting in the Wings...well except the end.
3.Forgot which episode but Angel buys Cordy sandwhiches and she tells him he needs to smile more.
4.The scene in Belonging where Cordy is in the bikini and Angel checks her out.Doubletake anyone?
5.Love all the training sessions.
6.Love when Cordy(and Wesley) are chaining Angel to the bed.
7.Love the whole ep of TSILA.

I know you just said 5 but it's hard just to pick 5.I would have had more but I realized I could have went on for awhile.

Did I see something about a Doctor Angel and a Nurse Cordy?
Oh the possibilities.......
Old 02-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi everyone sorry i have been lurking cause i dont have time to actual post but i do now and here i am i was watching a bit of the last season it aint the same wif out the cordy girl can steal a scene and i was wondering wat does kyremtion mean(sp?) cause i have no idea i mean i remeber hearring it in episodes but not what it means
Old 02-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
3.Forgot which episode but Angel buys Cordy sandwhiches and she tells him he needs to smile more.
Dead End Yeah, that's a lovely scene

Kyerumtion was first mentioned by Fred in Offspring. It means the coming together if two larger than life souls whore are mean to be together
Old 02-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Catrina~
Hmm, Doctor Angel and Nurse Cordy huh? That definetly has high kink potential! It would make for a very hot fanfic!
Actually, I swear ive read a fic like that on Just Fic. Sign of obsession much? Methinks yes
Old 02-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think i have as well actually There's nothing wrong with being obsessed!

OT, but i see you ship Draco/Hermione Could be worse, at least it's not Ron/Hermione
Old 02-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cat-Thanks.I can't believe I forgot which episode it was.

I ship Draco/Hermione.

One of you know the name to this fic?
Old 02-09-2005, 09:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Not off the top of my head, no. If i did itd probably be a sign that i need even more therapy than i previously thought

Continuing with the OT...Yes, i am a proud D/Hr shipper. I dont know why but i just love them. Id sooner stand before a firing squad than ship R/Hr though. Part of me, though i love the character of Ron, wants him to get killed off just to prevent it. i know, im mean

ETA: OMG new thread soon! titles anyone?
Old 02-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know the name of the fic either. I've read so many that i've lost track!

Quote:
Id sooner stand before a firing squad than ship R/Hr though.
Now THERE is a sentiment we can all share! I like Ron though, i don't want him to die. There's a D/Hr thread over on the HP board if any of you are interested

Quote:
OMG new thread soon! titles anyone?
I never even noticed that! I'll have a think and see if i can come up with any good titles.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

mild toxicity -No it wouldn't.

If D/hr don't end up together, which I don't think they will considering JKR has shown no interest in D/hr as a couple though she could change her mind, I really don't care who Hermione ends up with.

Cat - Damn, you were my other hope.

I use to post there but after coming back to FF this last time the only board I have posted on is this one.

Yay new thread coming up!!
Old 02-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If D/hr don't end up together, which I don't think they will considering JKR has shown no interest in D/hr as a couple though she could change her mind, I really don't care who Hermione ends up with.
Well obviously i'd be the happiest gal on earth if it was Harry, but as long as it's NOT Ron then i'd be content enough.

Sorry about the fic thing I've read too many for my own good

*is off to brainstorm on titles*
Old 02-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heather, i snagged that gorgeous icon you were using if you don't mind

Ok, title:

Cordy/Angel #28: Because... Do we really need a reason? Just look at them!

Yeah, obviously the creative juices ain't flowing tonight Feel free to suggest a better one!