Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Erika: I love those pictures. Very vintage Angel.

So what ever happened to Task? I haven't seen him around here in awhile.
Old 01-17-2005, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

New fanart

http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/...4_Ailsa800.jpg
Old 01-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww Miela, that's so pretty! *sniffle* Every time i think of that scene i get all emotional. So heartbreaking and beautiful all at once.

Thanks ever so much for posting I saved it to my art folder.

I don't know where Task is. I miss him too. We used to have some great chats
Old 01-18-2005, 03:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Don't be sad Cat. I'm still around....just busy that's all. Where is Task??? He'll be back soon and the conversations will start again!
Old 01-18-2005, 05:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I found this German website with a C/A forum (I never knew C/A had world-wide adoration) - I found this little snippet- it was taken from a fanfic but I love Cordelia's message to Angel in it.

“Because I’m not Darla, who wanted you enough to TURN you. I’m not Dru, who you literally created to worship you. I’m not Buffy, mooning after you like a school girl. I don’t like you in spite of myself like Kate did, I don’t combine lust with a desire to hurt you like Lilah. And I don’t have the big hero-worship like Fred.” She bit her lip, as if she was trying to decide whether she would continue or not. “Because with me, you’re not some drunken Irish boy, not Angelus, not my first love, not my enemy, and not my savior. With me, you’re just you. Angel.

Is that heartbreakingly true or what?
Old 01-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Germany huh? Seems like we're going global!

Quote:
“Because I’m not Darla, who wanted you enough to TURN you. I’m not Dru, who you literally created to worship you. I’m not Buffy, mooning after you like a school girl. I don’t like you in spite of myself like Kate did, I don’t combine lust with a desire to hurt you like Lilah. And I don’t have the big hero-worship like Fred.” She bit her lip, as if she was trying to decide whether she would continue or not. “Because with me, you’re not some drunken Irish boy, not Angelus, not my first love, not my enemy, and not my savior. With me, you’re just you. Angel."
My lordy, that's completely true! Cordy's so smart! Why she's better for Angel than anyone else, put in to one paragraph Sounds like a superb fanfic, i'd love to read it! Do you have a link by any chance?
Old 01-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Miela I love the fanart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miela
“Because I’m not Darla, who wanted you enough to TURN you. I’m not Dru, who you literally created to worship you. I’m not Buffy, mooning after you like a school girl. I don’t like you in spite of myself like Kate did, I don’t combine lust with a desire to hurt you like Lilah. And I don’t have the big hero-worship like Fred.” She bit her lip, as if she was trying to decide whether she would continue or not. “Because with me, you’re not some drunken Irish boy, not Angelus, not my first love, not my enemy, and not my savior. With me, you’re just you. Angel.
That sounds exactly like something Cordy would say. I love it.

I was looking through the websites in the opening post and some don't work.
We need some more sites out there.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just read a few old fanfics over at JustFic and now i'm feeling all happy and fluffy

I wish i knew a good site for music vids. I lost all the vids i had when my PC got a virus and the site i got them from doesn't exist anymore
Old 01-20-2005, 08:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

http://www.ladyjayes.com/iwillrememberyou.html

I came across this song - you can listen to it if you follow the link. Not the best quality, but the song and words really moved me. Ignoring the Joey/Pacey pic above, it does sound like a Cordy/Angel "one for the road" song................. I nearly cried!!!
Old 01-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, that is a beautiful song It's so C/A in You're Welcome that it's not true!

Thanks for posting it
Old 01-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi everyone
Old 01-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miela

Is that heartbreakingly true or what?
That is really sweet! And said like that it sounds true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stand by me
hi everyone
Hey! Welcome!
Old 01-22-2005, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Jenn

Welcome stand by me Nice to see ya!
Old 01-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stand by me
hi everyone
Hi.

Miela I love that song.
Old 01-23-2005, 01:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

ive been reading the angel books and in the book fearless and endagered species theres is some mention of c/aa
does any know were to get good c/a clips