Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome and yes if that's all it took was the promo - hope you've been watching from the beginning or even better new fan that hasn't cause so much gold so far for Captain Canary
Old 05-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I can't wait for the crook and the assassin to save the day!

One of the writers said in an interview that next season they are going split the team into pairs/smaller groups more and explore them together and individually. Instead of focusing on all the characters all the time. They have to know that the most popular group is Sara/Len/Mick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I can't wait for the crook and the assassin to save the day!

One of the writers said in an interview that next season they are going split the team into pairs/smaller groups more and explore them together and individually. Instead of focusing on all the characters all the time. They have to know that the most popular group is Sara/Len/Mick.
This bothers me. It's why the Hawks alienated viewers in the beginning and they can't endear themselves to people unless we know them outside of their storyline. If they don't mix things up,I think it's bad for the show.

I Rogue Canary,but I don't want it to become like OG on Arrow. Some of the cutest moments where men they had odd couple or mixed elements,like Rogue Atom or Jax helping Ray.

I'd like it if CC worked with someone aside from Mick. Maybe they can double with the Hawks.

Mick being around Stein would be interesting.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is if everyone survives this season As I know they are bringing in some new main characters next season.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

I love the Hawks,but yeah, I doubt they'll stay. I doubt Ray will,either. These were the least three popular.

I just hope that the new ones don't outshine CC. I mean,what if they bring in Zatanna? They can bring in characters from Teen Titans, too.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Rogue Canary didn't spend all that much time together. I remember the complaints from a few weeks ago where they weren't getting enough time together or no time together.

So for me they are okay with other people but they shine when they are together, that's why they are so memorable.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree that it's so memorable because anytime Rogue Canary or Captain Canary interacts, you know you are in for something special. However, I don't want it shoved down our throats. lol I just want it to be a slow progress while we see them continue getting closer each time they interact.

I always enjoy the pairings that is in so high demand.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Mick and Stein, though. Mick doesn't dislike Stein,Stein just made assumptions about him. I like Jax,but I worry about his safety if he comes back. Stein needs a new host,especially someone older. Jax's mother needs him and he's just a teenager.

I would love it if he had someone young and geeky,like the new Spiderman. He'd listen more than Ray, but he'd be super excited, ask a million questions and give him a migraine.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 05-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Damn her-I'm pissed off about Games of Thrones and Once Upon a Time, but her hotness has distracted me. I'm with you, Leonard...I'm with you.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Luckily I don't watch GOT and I decided weeks ago to quit OUAT until the end of the season. Disappointing season. However, we can discuss it on the OT thread in the future. lol ... although I don't want spoilers on anything.

Leonard is really impress by everything Sara says and does. He just admires what she stands for.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That gifset is perfection
Old 05-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

I don't think the Legends know how lucky they are that Killer and Klepto spend all their down time with each other.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I agree that it's so memorable because anytime Rogue Canary or Captain Canary interacts, you know you are in for something special. However, I don't want it shoved down our throats. lol I just want it to be a slow progress while we see them continue getting closer each time they interact.

I always enjoy the pairings that is in so high demand.
I want it to be a subtle thing. My favorite relationships are ones where it's a thing without having to involve pointless drama. Why can't TV relationships be solid?

I watch a lot of shows.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay-La (View Post)
I want it to be a subtle thing. My favorite relationships are ones where it's a thing without having to involve pointless drama. Why can't TV relationships be solid?
Because they think it will be boring.
Luckily for Sara and Leonard, it's difficult for me to ever imagine them boring as a couple if they became one.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tomorrow can't wait