Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Which will say alot cause we've had some amazing Captain Canary this season 1x05 and 1x07 were gold
Old 05-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Since Caity was filming "Destiny" episode 1x15 during these tweets I'm about to post. I guess it's fair now to assume she was talking about Captain Canary right?

Seven days before that tweet, it was this one. We all know it takes about 8-10 days to film one episode so it adds up.

So all of this is most likely for next episode. Can't wait!
Old 05-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

All of that must be for this upcoming episode So Caity must be talking about what we saw in the trailer
Old 05-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
All of that must be for this upcoming episode So Caity must be talking about what we saw in the trailer

Yup. In March, she and everyone knew how big Captain Canary had become when they were filming. So she definitely know a kiss would make fans lose their minds. lol
Old 05-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Love the title.

I think we'll all lose our minds for sure.

I imagine that a lot of post-finale q & a's will have CC related questions, especially after the kiss!

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 05-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotwalkingaway (View Post)
Love the title.

I think we'll all lose our minds for sure.

I imagine that a lot of post-finale q & a's will have CC related questions, especially after the kiss!
Sarah with that creativity spin on the thread title.

I can't wait to see the scenes and our reactions after it. lol

I imagine that as well! they are already growing rapidly so I'm sure next episode will make more people love them.
This will be exciting for sure!
Old 05-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Apparently at the Justice Squad con in Paris, Caity said she thinks Sara has a thing for Captain Cold.

They are both really on board this ship.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Apparently at the Justice Squad con in Paris, Caity said she thinks Sara has a thing for Captain Cold.

Yeah I just read all of it you posted on the Caity thread. I'm happy, especially with them flirting even when it's not in the script. lol We knew they added stuff so that's good to know.

Also I love that she loves working with Wentworth.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Comparing Captain Canary to SkyeWard related to Agents of Shield?
lmao...no. I'm comparing Mockingbird to that Australian idiot. I discovered her through Avengers Alliance and fell in love with her. She's Hawkeye's ex-wife and he married her after he and Natasha broke up. I get that they have restrictions,but I'm offended that they stuck such an HBIC with a random moron. He didn't even get a name in the S.H.I.E.L.D. comic books. He was just referred to as australian agent.

I've never liked Skye and Ward because I've never liked Ward,period. I liked him with Mae, but that was about it. Tbh,I watched for Fitz and Simmons. Then they ruined it by giving some random new guy Bobbi. If she was with that black guy who's a legacy character that would be cool,but that random dude is just dumb. Someone magazine referred to them as a sexy Mr. and Mrs. Smith,which pissed me off royally.

CC will never wind up like Bobbi and Crocodile Dundee. They started out on a natural, easygoing friendship,they go together well as partners and even after they get together, Sara won't stop being a BAMF. It's what he likes most about her. Him being a woobie would make him less attractive to everyone,too. The show learned its lesson with Hawkatom and making another Olicity on this show will make the ratings tank. This a pure, 100% action show with heroes. It's why critics and fans disliked HawkAtom so much-No one tuned in because there was going to be a side plot written by Nicholas Sparks.

That hashtag reminds me of a movie. Now I want one,damnit. I just saw Captain America, so this episode was even more enjoyable.

Quote:

It's kind of obvious,tbh. She spends most of her time with him. When she isn't hanging out with him, she's hanging out with him and Mick. Or her and Mick. If Kendra need to talk and spar,she has time for her too,but her natural preference is to be around the Rogues. The ship's division isn't that great as far as the team goes,though. Ray is usually with Kendra, Jax and Stein are by themselves and Stein is either around Jax, Rip and when he's able to pry him away from Kendra,Ray.

These two should fix that problem immediately-If someone attacks, they need to be able to group together and defend themselves.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 05-07-2016 at 07:21 PM
Old 05-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

It's kind of obvious,tbh. She spends most of her time with him. When she isn't hanging out with him, she's hanging out with him and Mick. Or her and Mick. If Kendra need to talk and spar,she has time for her too,but her natural preference is to be around the Rogues. The ship's division isn't that great as far as the team goes,though. Ray is usually with Kendra, Jax and Stein are by themselves and Stein is either around Jax, Rip and when he's able to pry him away from Kendra,Ray.

These two should fix that problem immediately-If someone attacks, they need to be able to group together and defend themselves.

Yup. She seems to relate more with the Rogues than any of the other team members. That's why I love that Sara isn't all "too good" or evil. With the Rogues, I think she just sees them as guys who have fun and share some of her interest.

I always knew even before the episodes started airing that their personality should connect, and I'm happy it's shown in the writing.

Going to be interesting to see these two as the only members on the Waverider.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the crook and the assassin to save the day!

One of the writers said in an interview that next season they are going split the team into pairs/smaller groups more and explore them together and individually. Instead of focusing on all the characters all the time. They have to know that the most popular group is Sara/Len/Mick.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I can't wait for the crook and the assassin to save the day!

One of the writers said in an interview that next season they are going split the team into pairs/smaller groups more and explore them together and individually. Instead of focusing on all the characters all the time. They have to know that the most popular group is Sara/Len/Mick.

Same here! Going to be great to see how they work together.

I think splitting the team into smaller group is a smart idea.
Also the writers definitely know Rogue Canary and Captain Canary are the most popular! I'm just interesting in seeing how Sara and Len continue to progress throughout season 2. What we got in Season 1 has been amazing so I'm sure Season 2 will be even more great!
Old 05-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Can I be added please? Just saw the promo for the next episode and I'm a bit hyped about it.

Last edited by Agraiel; 05-08-2016 at 09:04 AM
Old 05-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love these two.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Can I be added please? Just saw the promo for the next episode and I'm a bit hyped about it.
All it took was a promo to get you to the fanlist?
Adding you to the list now!

Awesome choice, Cece.