Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
This two owned my heart again tonight.

Same, I was completely shocked with how much of them we got.
I can't believe Len was the one to push that humanity out of Sara tonight. Just wow.

I thought that the writers were planning Sara/Rip but I totally don't believe that anymore after's tonights episode. No way.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:12 PM
Total Fan

I really liked their interactions in this episode. Was a bit weird seeing Snart, of all people, talking Sara out of killing Stein.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
I really liked their interactions in this episode. Was a bit weird seeing Snart, of all people, talking Sara out of killing Stein.

I agree, I never expected it... it seems like the start of something even if I'm not sure what. lol I think this episode showed that probably after himself and Mick, Sara is probably the other person who he cares about most in the group... and probably it's because of his crush. lol
Old 02-18-2016, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Barry told Len that he doesn't have to kill and now Len is telling Sara the same thing.

He cares. I wonder if we'll ever see Sara get injured or captured and see what Len would do then.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Barry told Len that he doesn't have to kill and now Len is telling Sara the same thing.

He cares. I wonder if we'll ever see Sara get injured or captured and see what Len would do then.

I didn't even think of the parallel. Even though he knew her for a little bit of time, he obviously observed her very well. If she shot Stein, she would have felt guilty over it.

Yeah that's interesting.
Old 02-18-2016, 08:34 PM
New Fan

Holy crap, I was WROOOOONNGGG!!! I'm so glad I was wrong!!

I haven't watched the episode yet, cause I just came back from work, but everything I'm hearing sounds amazing!

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Old 02-18-2016, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Sara giving credit to Len for making her take the right path. Maybe he's the path to finding her humanity. And she's the one that will melt the cold from his heart.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 02-18-2016 at 08:50 PM
Old 02-18-2016, 08:45 PM
New Fan

Aww, look how small Sara's hand is compared to Leonard's. I love their height different. She's so tiny, but could totally kick his ass
Old 02-18-2016, 08:58 PM
Total Fan

Honestly, if Sara is looking to Snart to help her with her morality/bloodlust, she's gonna have problems...
Old 02-18-2016, 09:08 PM
New Fan

I don't think Sara is looking for someone to save her. That's not who she is. Leonard didn't really tell her right from wrong, either. He just reminded her of who she is. Not who she thinks she now is. But who she actually is.

I mean, that's pretty major. I'm not sure he gave a crap about Stein's life, but he showed he cared about how she feels about herself.

Weird how Rip did the exact opposite.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaery Stark (View Post)
Holy crap, I was WROOOOONNGGG!!! I'm so glad I was wrong!!

I haven't watched the episode yet, cause I just came back from work, but everything I'm hearing sounds amazing!

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

http://i68.tinypic.com/28ivvbq.gif

HA! You need to watch this episode, it's Captain Canary heavy and I didn't expect this. And then I think we have an episode 7 to look forward to... so I'm happy. Although after watching this episode, I'm starting to believe that Marc meant episode 5? It was just extremely Captain Canary heavy.

That gif about sums my entire reaction for this duo during the episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Honestly, if Sara is looking to Snart to help her with her morality/bloodlust, she's gonna have problems...

Well I doubt she's looking for Snart or anyone to help her with the bloodlust to be quite honest. It's just something she's trying to learn how to control on her own and I don't think Len even knows about the bloodlust yet. Kendra and Rip are the only two from the group who knows right now I think. Then again he probably does since he's so observance. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaery Stark (View Post)
I don't think Sara is looking for someone to save her. That's not who she is. Leonard didn't really tell her right from wrong, either. He just reminded her of who she is. Not who she thinks she now is. But who she actually is.

I mean, that's pretty major. I'm not sure he gave a crap about Stein's life, but he showed he cared about how she feels about herself.

Weird how Rip did the exact opposite.

Completely agree with everything.
Rip for some reason is unleashing the side of Sara that she doesn't like... and it shows he really bought her into the group for her assassins skills, which I understand... I just don't like him using her because of those skills. That's just not right and I'm happy Len noticed and stopped Sara from doing something stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Sara giving credit to Len for making her take the right path. Maybe he's the path to finding her humanity. And she's the one that will melt the cold from his heart.

]
Talk about a perfect future title that can be.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
The new episodes is a few hours away, I really hope we at least get one Captain Canary scene.

People do? At comic-con? I guess San Diego is a nice place but at the Cons...
Well,I know at Star Trek ones they do. I thought it was possible in general.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Well,I know at Star Trek ones they do. I thought it was possible in general.
I've never attended one so who knows.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Rip for some reason is unleashing the side of Sara that she doesn't like... and it shows he really bought her into the group for her assassins skills, which I understand... I just don't like him using her because of those skills. That's just not right and I'm happy Len noticed and stopped Sara from doing something stupid.

Talk about a perfect future title that can be.
I didn't get to watch,but what pisses me off about Rip is that he lectured her on how many weapons she had and didn't like her being an HBIC/BAMF. It's so obvious why he hired her,yet she gets lectured for it. Wtf-ever...
Old 02-18-2016, 09:46 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I totally hate the way Rip is using and manipulating Sara. I mean, I get that he wants to stop Savage, but Sara is a human being who's going through something terrible at the moment. She's away from her family and her friends. And he's abusing her vulnerabilities for his own agenda.

Somehow I get the feeling Leonard is gonna clash with Rip.