Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2016, 10:03 PM
New Fan

I think maybe they tried to push Rip/Sara on us, but honestly, that just doesn't work for me. I'm not sure I like Rip very much at this point. He's my least favorite character.

I really wish Caity would take a selfie with Went
Old 02-17-2016, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

I kind Of didn't mind the Rip/Sara stuff either. I could see people shippIng them as well. Leonard would just be more fun for her at least for me.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:00 AM
New Fan

I can't see Rip with anyone so far. I guess to me he's kind of like the dad.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Margaery Stark; 02-17-2016 at 03:40 PM
Old 02-17-2016, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

omg...

He needs a mom to feed the kids ice cream and make them calm down.
Old 02-17-2016, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leela, I agree with you on that... I do for some reason feel the writers would go that direction... or who knows probably they planned to but then see the fans reactions and will change some stuff around. lol

Aww that art. Also can you resize that picture or spoiler tag it because the picture stretches out the page. The best side to post pictures in on is 800x800 or smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I kind Of didn't mind the Rip/Sara stuff either. I could see people shippIng them as well. Leonard would just be more fun for her at least for me.
Same with me. It's amazing because before the show I knew Sara/Len was my ship but I thought I'd ship Sara/Rip equally but I didn't catch any type of shipping vibes.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:45 PM
New Fan

Oops, sorry. I put it behind a tag.

I think they'll definitely change some stuff around. They've got the press asking them about Len and Sara and the fans seem to really love the dynamic. Plus, the actors are behind it, too. Whereas the Rip/Sara reception was very underwhelming.

Who know at this point, but I'm very excited about the possibilities.

I love that fanart, too! I love the fact that Sara is playing rough with Mick and Len. Looks like she kicked their asses
Old 02-17-2016, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaery Stark (View Post)
Oops, sorry. I put it behind a tag.

I think they'll definitely change some stuff around. They've got the press asking them about Len and Sara and the fans seem to really love the dynamic. Plus, the actors are behind it, too. Whereas the Rip/Sara reception was very underwhelming.

Who know at this point, but I'm very excited about the possibilities.

I love that fanart, too! I love the fact that Sara is playing rough with Mick and Len. Looks like she kicked their asses

Amazing that you knew how to use the spoiler tags. lol I know for new users, I always had to show them how to use certain tags. lol You got a lot of things nailed down.

I agree. It's only been one episode with really probably one or two true Sara/Len scenes in it and a lot of the audience really captivated towards it. It's the chemistry and their personalities and it also helps that Len and Sara are the two most loved characters on the series. So, them together would be gold!

Makes me want more Mick and Len scenes.
Old 02-17-2016, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

I don't think they were pushing Rip/Sara. The whole point of the mission is for Rip to stop his wife and son from dying. So I don't think they'd be thinking of pairing him with another woman while he's doing that. I kind of got the impression that Sara would be Rip's second in command. The one he talks to and gets advice from. Which is what we have been seeing.

I think they knew that Sara and Len would be drawn to each other. I don't think they knew it would take off as well as they did though.

Of course Sara's being shipped with everyone. She doesn't even have to flirt, she just gives off those vibes when she's interacting people and they are drawn to her.
Old 02-17-2016, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I don't think they were pushing Rip/Sara. The whole point of the mission is for Rip to stop his wife and son from dying. So I don't think they'd be thinking of pairing him with another woman while he's doing that. I kind of got the impression that Sara would be Rip's second in command. The one he talks to and gets advice from. Which is what we have been seeing.

I think they knew that Sara and Len would be drawn to each other. I don't think they knew it would take off as well as they did though.

Of course Sara's being shipped with everyone. She doesn't even have to flirt, she just gives off those vibes when she's interacting people and they are drawn to her.

I don't know why, I just have a feeling that the writers would love to push Rip/Sara together... I think I told you that before. I got that vibe from the interviews and then watching the 3x03 convinced me even more. lol

Yeah, their scenes in the Pilot was written for a reason so yeah they knew Len would have his little crush but yeah probably didn't know they'd take off as well as they have thus far.

Agree on Sara. lol
Old 02-17-2016, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

He'd be a fool not to be. Even Stein does and he's a happily married man,lol.

I like the idea of her being Rip's second in command. She's more than capable and she has a level head.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
He'd be a fool not to be. Even Stein does and he's a happily married man,lol.

I like the idea of her being Rip's second in command. She's more than capable and she has a level head.

That would be awesome!
I can't wait for the mission that will call for Sara and Len to team up... also hoping for scenes in the next episode.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

They can team up to hang Rip from a flagpole, steal the ship and go to the part in the 80's where the Sex Pistols or some other band is playing. Or something else equally exciting,like Woodstock.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
They can team up to hang Rip from a flagpole, steal the ship and go to the part in the 80's where the Sex Pistols or some other band is playing. Or something else equally exciting,like Woodstock.

Sounds like a fanfiction. No way any of that is happening. lol
Old 02-17-2016, 11:10 PM
New Fan

You GUYS!!!!

Old 02-17-2016, 11:39 PM
Master Fan