Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2004, 01:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>How was the scene? Describe it for me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Chloe's all full of fire......barging into Lex's house....accusing him. Lex is all cool and calm, he's almost baiting her....

I love how she called him the lesser of two evils.... And then the first *date* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] at the morgue over the dead body....Lex really knows how to show a girl a good time... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair:
<STRONG>

Chloe's all full of fire......barging into Lex's house....accusing him. Lex is all cool and calm, he's almost baiting her....

I love how she called him the lesser of two evils.... And then the first *date* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] at the morgue over the dead body....Lex really knows how to show a girl a good time... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I thought he would show her a good time at a expensive resteraunt. Who knew he could be cheap as well. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I thought he would show her a good time at a expensive resteraunt. Who knew he could be cheap as well. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well you know, he's gotta watch those pennies [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well you know, he's gotta watch those pennies [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah he is only a billionaire. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But I hope on Wednesday we can get Chlex scenes close to Magnetic episode. I want my Chlex back. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 02:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah he is only a billionaire. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But I hope on Wednesday we can get Chlex scenes close to Magnetic episode. I want my Chlex back. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Is there defintely going to be a Chlex scene on Wednesday? What's the episode called?
Old 02-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Is there defintely going to be a Chlex scene on Wednesday? What's the episode called?</STRONG>
Yes there will be a Chlex scene. There are no details. They just said they will have a scene. The show is called "Resurrection"

Old 02-22-2004, 02:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yes there will be a Chlex scene. There are no details. They just said they will have a scene. The show is called "Resurrection"

Cool.... Hopefully there will be verbal judo in it and that it will last longer than 2 minutes [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Cool.... Hopefully there will be verbal judo in it and that it will last longer than 2 minutes [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Dont bet on it. Their recent scenes are hardly worth mentioning. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So I wont get my hopes up. You will see my enthusiasm in the summaries. NOT!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 02:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Dont bet on it. Their recent scenes are hardly worth mentioning. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So I wont get my hopes up. You will see my enthusiasm in the summaries. NOT!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Miaow [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Well my dear I'm gonna bid good evening to work on my fic,..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Good luck with the interview preparation and I will talk to you tomorrow Bye [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Miaow [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Well my dear I'm gonna bid good evening to work on my fic,..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Good luck with the interview preparation and I will talk to you tomorrow Bye [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Ok night Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] and thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Bring dead people back to life is wrong, and twisted.

And why am I not surprized its CLark's fault? He has evil blood.

If only Chloe and Lex could see that. Then they could team up and 'do away' with the would be superman.

That, and have lots and lots of.....'comforting moments.'

): )
Old 02-23-2004, 12:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dsapiro:
<STRONG>Hey Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hi Deb [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How are you?
Old 02-23-2004, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Fi and Deb [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]