Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 01:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>Title Idea:

"Chloe and Lex, Sheeps in Wolf's Clothing"

I know I spelled Wolf wrong. Please give me the correct way. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Chloe and Lex: Sheep in Wolves Clothing

Plural of Sheep is Sheep [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited ruafair ]
Old 02-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair:
<STRONG>

Chloe and Lex: Sheep in Wolves Clothing

Plural of Sheep is Sheep [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited ruafair ]</STRONG>
I like the thread tiltle.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zealot:
<STRONG>Hey!

I'm so happy about everything I hear! I thought they had no scenes last night...

But it sounds like Lana is suspicious of Lex. Someone at K-Site saw a parralel with Clark on how Lex treats both girl. He use Chloe for informations while being protective of her. He has his own secrets and manage to butt Chloe out of this and treat her as an equal while Lana is like a porcelain doll. But maybe Lana is more intelligent than we think. And some remarked a bit of infatuation from Chloe, if not attraction to danger because... "Why does she keeps going to him??"... But Lex knows which words he has to use, letting her know he's worried about her...

AG said that some relationhips will atenuate while other grows stronger... looks like Chlex is heading for the latter.</STRONG>

Hey Nat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Why did you think they had no scenes? It was in the spoilers. This one was expected. I am glad it was shown. I agreed with the posters. He is using her but is aware that she is smart and can't be fooled like lana. I dont buy that lana knows. Lex is the master manipulator. And to compare him to Clark is dumb. Clark is a terrible liar. A blind man can see through Clarks excuses. A person who doesnt speak english can see through Clarks eyes. No for now she thinks Lex is her friend and protector. She wont know anything until Lex lets her know.

But Chloe he knows is smarter then that. She doesnt trust him but knows he is a means to an end. Yes Chloe is attracted to danger and Lex provides plenty of that for her.

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dsapiro:
<STRONG>

I like the thread tiltle.</STRONG>
Yeah last night scene just made me realize that they might look like sheep but act like wolves. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fi thanks. I can spell to save my life. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2004, 01:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought there was no scene because after the episode aired I heard nothing about a Chlex scene until today. So I was wondering...
Old 02-26-2004, 01:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Hey Nat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Why did you think they had no scenes? It was in the spoilers. This one was expected. I am glad it was shown. I agreed with the posters. He is using her but is aware that she is smart and can't be fooled like lana. I dont buy that lana knows. Lex is the master manipulator. And to compare him to Clark is dumb. Clark is a terrible liar. A blind man can see through Clarks excuses. A person who doesnt speak english can see through Clarks eyes. No for now she thinks Lex is her friend and protector. She wont know anything until Lex lets her know.

But Chloe he knows is smarter then that. She doesnt trust him but knows he is a means to an end. Yes Chloe is attracted to danger and Lex provides plenty of that for her.

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Exactly. Lana clearly knows Clark is lying to her, and costantly mentions it. Whereas with Lex she genuinely seems to trust him.

With Lex and Chloe, they trust eachother enough to work together, and I think she belives him when he says he doesn't want her to get hurt, but I think they also both realize that the other is smart enough to have their own motives for what they do as well.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dsapiro:
<STRONG>

Exactly. Lana clearly knows Clark is lying to her, and costantly mentions it. Whereas with Lex she genuinely seems to trust him.

With Lex and Chloe, they trust eachother enough to work together, and I think she belives him when he says he doesn't want her to get hurt, but I think they also both realize that the other is smart enough to have their own motives for what they do as well.</STRONG>

I so agree Deb. Chloe worked for his dad the master at manipulation. If she can work and survive for him. She will know how to work Lex to her advantage. Just like Lex is working Chloe to his advantage. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] They both know its mutually exclusive using. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They weren't born yesterday. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah last night scene just made me realize that they might look like sheep but act like wolves. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fi thanks. I can spell to save my life. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It is a good title.

Oh I just sent you an email [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 02:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I so agree Deb. Chloe worked for his dad the master at manipulation. If she can work and survive for him. She will know how to work Lex to her advantage. Just like Lex is working Chloe to his advantage. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] They both know its mutually exclusive using. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They weren't born yesterday. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thats one of the great things about Chlex, they are both smart enough to be able to get what they want. I love that they are able to work together to help eachother and themselves at the same time, more as equals then one clearly ablove the other like it would be with other pairings.
Old 02-26-2004, 02:13 PM
Absolute Fan

My dears, I'm gonna bid you a goodnight. Have fun and I'll talk to you on the new thread tomorrow [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

(Hope, good luck for tomorrow [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] )
Old 02-26-2004, 02:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>My dears, I'm gonna bid you a goodnight. Have fun and I'll talk to you on the new thread tomorrow [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

(Hope, good luck for tomorrow [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] )</STRONG>
Good night Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It is a good title.

Oh I just sent you an email [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thank you Fi I loved it. I sent you a reply back. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Good night Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] thanks and I will start a new thread.

New thread Here

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited hfce ]

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited hfce ]