Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2020, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whitney dancing with Lana to "everything" that song is for Clana. It is a sweet moment tho. You can see they really care about eachother.

Clark and Chloe look so happy but they should kiss. Like come on, KISS!!! i mean can he really like her if he doesnt kiss her, a real kiss. Idk.

I guess Chloe doesnt find out about Clark this season. I thought she would.

Quote:
Clark -
"Have i told you how beautiful you look tonight?"
Chloe -
"Yeah, but frequent reminders are always appreciated!"
Its little scenes like this, so cute. Clark and Chloe could be so great together!!

That snoop found Clarks space ship.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree... for me it was always odd to see anyone share a scene with the "Everything" song outside of Clana so whenever it happened I wasn't with it. lol
They almost kissed but the interruption happened... dang.

Chloe still has some ways to go when it comes to the secret but enjoy the progress of watching it.

Clark and Chloe would be perfect if Clark wasn't still all in for Lana.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lana driving during the tornado. Shes crying so hard, its really sad really good acting there.

It was crazy how hard Jonathan fought that reporter, and he even was refusing Martha!!!! Damn.

So i hope the spaceship doesnt actually take off...

Its really sweet how hard Clark tried to make things special for Chloe. But they almost kissed and the moment was ruined

Wow apparently the Luthors model their lives after Alexander the great.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved that scene with Jonathan! he showed what an amazing father he is. He didn't care if he died out there, he just needed to save Clark's secret. That showed one of the reasons why Jonathan was fearful to anyone ever learning about Clark.

Wonder how things would've been different if Chloe and Clark kissed... probably in a way it's good that they didn't because if they did kiss and Clark still was pinned on Lana, that would've stung even more possibly...
Old 08-17-2020, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I loved that scene with Jonathan! he showed what an amazing father he is. He didn't care if he died out there, he just needed to save Clark's secret. That showed one of the reasons why Jonathan was fearful to anyone ever learning about Clark.

Wonder how things would've been different if Chloe and Clark kissed... probably in a way it's good that they didn't because if they did kiss and Clark still was pinned on Lana, that would've stung even more possibly...
Yeah i think it would have ruined the friendship. I think because they werent planning to pursue Clark/Chloe its best they never had them mutually kiss.

I do think if the writers had chosen to go there they would have been a great couple.

Old 08-18-2020, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Yeah i think it would have ruined the friendship. I think because they werent planning to pursue Clark/Chloe its best they never had them mutually kiss.

I do think if the writers had chosen to go there they would have been a great couple.
I'm glad they didnt take it any farther then they did...

Clark/Chloe had a lovely friendship and I'm grateful in restrospect that they didn't over complicate it by having a previous romantic relationship to deal with. It would probably have just created too much drama...but man there were moments I wanted it because I just wanted Clark to be happy.
Old 08-18-2020, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah Clark deserves so much happiness. His smile is perfect.

Old 08-19-2020, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Um too be honest I never truly viewed Chloe/Lana as a real friendship. I saw them more as associates who talk when they need to or had to work on a project together but we didn't get enough friendship scenes during season 1 for me to truly consider them back.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Um too be honest I never truly viewed Chloe/Lana as a real friendship. I saw them more as associates who talk when they need to or had to work on a project together but we didn't get enough friendship scenes during season 1 for me to truly consider them back.
The triangle made that difficult...I think I saw more friendship vibes kn s5 and some of 6. The story did have them as friends especially starting in s1. Honestly didnt think the chemistry was great between them or with Pete and Chloe.
Old 08-20-2020, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia (View Post)
The triangle made that difficult...I think I saw more friendship vibes kn s5 and some of 6. The story did have them as friends especially starting in s1. Honestly didnt think the chemistry was great between them or with Pete and Chloe.

YES! I agree... I saw more of the friendship when Lana was dating Lex because for some reason it was written more like it. I felt like season 1-4 it was only off-screen friendship so for me, it felt odd when I saw them referred to as friends. lol . Even when I re-watch it I didn't see it.
I felt the writers should've done a better job of showing it on screen. The first friendship scene I remember was when Lana went to the Torch to get an article/recording about her mother and she got to see and hear who she was.

When it came to friendships the only one I really brought was Pete/Chloe/Clark because that was the trio of season 1 that we kept seeing! And when Chloe would mention Lana when they were in trio scene, it didn't feel very friendly. lol
Lex/Lana, Clark/Lana, Pete/Chloe/Clark, Clark/Lex to me were the only real friendships of season 1.

Chloe and Lana was one I felt the writers liked to mention at times because they were the only female on the show.
Old 08-20-2020, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

YES! I agree... I saw more of the friendship when Lana was dating Lex because for some reason it was written more like it. I felt like season 1-4 it was only off-screen friendship so for me, it felt odd when I saw them referred to as friends. lol . Even when I re-watch it I didn't see it.
I felt the writers should've done a better job of showing it on screen. The first friendship scene I remember was when Lana went to the Torch to get an article/recording about her mother and she got to see and hear who she was.

When it came to friendships the only one I really brought was Pete/Chloe/Clark because that was the trio of season 1 that we kept seeing! And when Chloe would mention Lana when they were in trio scene, it didn't feel very friendly. lol
Lex/Lana, Clark/Lana, Pete/Chloe/Clark, Clark/Lex to me were the only real friendships of season 1.

Chloe and Lana was one I felt the writers liked to mention at times because they were the only female on the show.
Rosetta they tried to show us with the family tree....and with Ian a but. But yes we were more told. I bought the trio friendship I just didnt think the chemistry was great especially between Pete and Chloe. The chemistry was best when it was just Clark and Chloe
Old 08-22-2020, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I agree i feel like their feelings for Clark were in the way of them really being friends.

Old 08-22-2020, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah! She was too jealousy a lot of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia (View Post)
Rosetta they tried to show us with the family tree....and with Ian a but. But yes we were more told. I bought the trio friendship I just didnt think the chemistry was great especially between Pete and Chloe. The chemistry was best when it was just Clark and Chloe
I liked the chemistry between Pete/Chloe/Clark because I guess I never looked at it as romantic chemistry, I just viewed it as a trio of friends who all grew up together so that's what worked for me.

With Chloe/Lana, we knew they were never really friends ... and I guess we were supposed to believe during season 1 they became friends but I just didn't see it on screen. Whereas with Pete/Chloe/Clark, whether the chemistry was there, I BELIEVED IT! Because we were told it and seen it pretty much every episode or every other episode. So, I never questioned it.

That family tree moment meant so much to me and of course, I was shocked over it because I did feel it came out of nowhere but I loved that scene nevertheless. lol
Old 10-22-2020, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"What do you thinks gonna happen?"
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread