Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by StrongPlacebo
But now...she's got that tattoo and she's part of the mythology which they're having to explain, and she's back to annoying. Like when Jason was asking her about it, and he was just asking, he wasn't being annoying or anything, and she got all angry for no good reason. So maybe I will have to revert back to the hate.
Actually, I'm kinda looking foreward to see what part in this all Lana will play. But moving on, while she did indeed get a little angsty Lanaish in that particular scene, it's understandable in a way... I mean think about it. "Oh yeah honey, when I blew you off in Paris, it was because a tattoo magically put itself on my body." Though, funnily enough in the end that's what she did, after her brain finally turned back on. I was glad to see Jason didn't get majorly freaked, or not believe her, instead he showed his support. I don't know why, but I think he truely does care, no, love Lana.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 11-05-2004, 09:53 PM
Total Fan

I can't understand it!

But I say good for him, he's not being a jerk about anything; you just know Clark would've made it into this huge deal and made me just go blah
Old 11-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by StrongPlacebo
I can't understand it!
I don't understand ither, he seemed to accept what she was saying way to easily, which makes me wonder about where they might be going with his character, but for now I'm just ignoring it.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 11-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I like Jason and Lana. They're cute. I still don't like Lana... Actually, I think one of the reasons why I like them might be because Jason keeps Lana away from Clark. And I would pretty much love anyone who kept them two apart. But, nonetheless, the Jana is good.

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

I like Lana, and i also think Jason/Lana are cute together
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Addicted Fan

i know i like lana/jason but i also like lana/clark.. hehehe cant make up my mind but lana/jason have a lot of chemistry

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing ."
-->Craig Sheffer

Congrats to Chad and Sophia
Old 12-01-2004, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I like Lana I like Jason too (hot as he is, how could I not? ) and I kinda like them together....but I rather Lana with Clark...am I the only one who thinks that?
bésame y solo asi podré tenerte
eternamente en mi mente.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chilenita
but I rather Lana with Clark...am I the only one who thinks that?
I like Clana friendship, but the relationship I just can't get into. On I rare occassions I've enjoyed it. Now, the Jana I enjoy. Like I said earlier in the thread. She's just not as unappealing while with him. It's also the fact that Jason and Clark are two very different characters, so Jensen and Tom act in different ways for them, and in my opinion, Kristin does a better job with her material with JA than TW. Her scenes with Jensen don't seem as forced, maybe they just have better chemistry. Not to say that I have enjoyed some of the scenes she's had with Tom, just I don't think they pull of the romance aspect well.

But enough of that. This isn't the Clana bashing thread, which fyi, I wasn't doing anyway but moving along.

What's everyone think about this new turn? Jason 'dumped' her. Left town. Took off. And Lana doesn't buy his reasoning. I for one see them back together... I don't think this is permenant thing at all. Just an obstacle in their relationship. But I have to wonder whats really going on... cause in the last few episodes, to me anyway, it's been made obvious that there's more to Jason than meets the eye, I just wonder what that more is.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 01-27-2005, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

My thinking was right on track. There is more to it all.

Uh, yeah, the hiatus ended so I'm reviving this thread that clearly nobody liked.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 01-29-2005, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

When it comes to Clana, I think it's such a great depiction of first love & all, but I also could never become obsessed w/them...like I usually do w/couples. I am totally Clark/Chloe & now also Clois. However, now, I am really like the Jason/Lana relationship, he is so sweet! I can't belive he moved all the way from Paris to be w/her in Smallville, awwwwwwww!
Old 01-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Lana/Jason is a nice relationship. Jason is just incredibly sweet. I'm not sure if Lana deserves him but they do look cute together. The kissing scenes in the school were nice. Hopefully the writers won't do anything stupid. The way they made Lana vulnerable.. pretty bad. But Jason made up for it.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 01-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, Jason is a complete sweetheart!
Old 01-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Alot of people are upset about that way Lana was portrayed during the Jana seduction thing. I think she was incredibly realistic. Lana's problem has always been that she was portrayed as supernaturally perfect. She was beautiful and popular and all the boys wanted her; she could go to school full-time and run her own business successfully. That kind of person is very hard to identify wityh. I LOVE that the writers placed her vulnerability out there so openly.

Lana's greatest fear is that everyone will leave her; it's understandable that she would do anything to keep that from happening. I think she made a silly decision, but I think she truly loves Jason and reacted the way many 18 year old females would. It was a real momement, and I won't diss the character for that.

I also love Jason much more now, b/c it takes a big man to say no when a beautiful girl is throwing herself at you. He knew it was for the wrong reasons, so he prevented a big mistake from happening. It's amazing to me how open and honest he was about his suspicions regarding his mother. Yay for Jana having the first honest relationship on the show.

I just think they're the first couple on this show to show a real possibility for a long term, loving relationship.
Old 01-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree about Jason, he was so incredible saying no realizing the reason behind it, that was so big of him!
Old 06-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I like Lana/Jason. I think they are cute together.

~Nathan&Peyton~
You were never happier.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread