Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

I made a new video cause there's something wrong with me...

YouTube - Clois - Twisted
be sure to watch it in high quality!! (I don't even understand why there's a normal quality option )
Old 11-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

So I come bearing only 1 icon to share lol...I might make more Clois art later on though

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
Old 11-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I was rewatching some Clois moments from earlier this season and kept noticing the relationship parallels. I know that a lot of people were talking about how the Clois almost-kiss resembled the Clark and Chloe almost-kiss at their dance, you know, the one Lana also indirectly interrupted. And as I watched the loft scene from Identity again, I was reminded of Clark's mention of Chloe's feelings being intense and him not noticing it...so maybe all these parallels are on purpose because we're supposed to be seeing Clark growing up and learning from his mistakes.

Lois' feelings are intense, and judging from Clark's face when he noticed her expression during that vow-reading scene, he has some idea of that intensity. He's not as dense as he was once...key word as. The conversation, too, with Kara about the negative consequences of Lois not knowing his secret is a reversal of all the past conversations regarding his secret and Lana.

He and Lois are each other's true loves, great loves, and that can only be possible in this case because Clark's known, I guess, "lesser loves." I don't mean that in a demeaning way because I think his relationships with Chloe and Lana have paved his way to his relationship with Lois. But he will pick up from that interrupted kiss, and he will one day share his secret with Lois without it getting in the way...

And, man, oh, man, I can't wait for Lois to come back, walls back up, and Clark having to fight for her! That girl has earned it. I wonder if their relationship will return to the playfully competitive banter or if there will be an added sadness to it because of what happened.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I think his previous relationships were a lot about helping Clark to grow so he'll be ready for his relationship with Lois when it finally comes around
"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
Old 11-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey did any Canadians here live near the meteor crash last night. Canada may soon have its very own superman flying around!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

just one icon

Old 11-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

aww beautiful icons!!

oh wow, Canada had a meteor shower?? Kind of ironic since Smallville films in Canada...
Old 11-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Loyal Fan

It was only one meteor and it crashed to earth somewhere in Alberta...Thankfully I don't think anyone got hurt. But yea all I could think about when I heard was Smallville.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Oh I see... my tv tuner broke so I haven't had tv...so I didn't even hear about it ...

Anyway... I guess I'm off to bed now laterzzz

sweet clois dreams
Old 11-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Loyal Fan

good night!

Also I love the icons makes our thread all pretty and shiny!
Old 11-23-2008, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just popping in to say that again the discussion going on here is wonderful and the arts are gorgeous. Sorry I haven't been able to spend a lot of time here this weekend, but school and work have kept me busy. Oh and welcome to the thread Caroline, I'll add you now.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 11-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilliang (View Post)
Yeah, I think his previous relationships were a lot about helping Clark to grow so he'll be ready for his relationship with Lois when it finally comes around
Now, that I think about that, that makes total sense

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 11-23-2008, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

I can't leave
Old 11-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I've been bad I went to check on another ship
Old 11-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

credit: chumpy @ DI
Closed Thread   Post New Thread