Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2008, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Ok, so this may sound bad, but I was kinda hoping that Lois would have gotten hurt in the barn when Doomie attacked, and the we could have seen Clark beside her hospital bed, holding her hand, and realizing how much she meant to him.... I had this whole scenario worked out in my head that I would have loved to have seen, but then Lois wasn't even in the barn when it was attacked. Darn.
I love you
meghan
Old 11-20-2008, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Rachel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVJunkie22 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread!!

Soo Rach are you officially on the fluffy side, or still a bit iffy? Cause if you tell me what's bugging you I will gladly make it optimistic

ETA: why the heck are people so annoyed??? It's just a tv show and frankly, I didn't see anything horrible happen with Clois tonight...maybe I was watching a different show
I knooow! I'm like, all giddy right now. Couldn't have pictured it better! Is something wrong with me? Well, maybe I could've just put a Clark glance towards Lois after he saw Lana, but that's just about it.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm not even gonna look at the other sites, I'm just gonna stay here in my fluffy Clois bubble... just... did they really think they were gonna kiss and live happily ever after when only half the season is done and Lana came back??? I mean... COME ON! I am sureee when Lois comes back it'll all be resolved and eventually we'll get that kiss and what we've been waiting for...but until then...

we have some awesome scenes!!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yay! It's the song's lyrics in the thread title. Sweet.

After stepping away for a bit and catching up on the discussion in the previous thread, I do have to chime in about Clark's look to Lois during the dance. In my initial rant, I was trying to explain that look he was giving her after they were bumped into. We will have to wait for caps, but there was definitely the point where he was being manly Clark, and Lois looking confused. And he did check her out but like looking off to the side, as if he was looking at her legs all the way back up...you know? And HE did take the first step towards her, which gave Lois the signal she needed.

Also, when Clark was standing on the top of the stairs in the barn, and Chloe said time to boogie, I think that was the scene that someone had mentioned about Clark looking down at Lois talking to a guest (which she was), and being jealous. But I guess that part was cut...this has probably been discussed...you guys are too fast!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Old 11-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not even gonna look at the other sites, I'm just gonna stay here in my fluffy Clois bubble... just... did they really think they were gonna kiss and live happily ever after when only half the season is done and Lana came back??? I mean... COME ON! I am sureee when Lois comes back it'll all be resolved and eventually we'll get that kiss and what we've been waiting for...but until then...

we have some awesome scenes!!
You said it!

I actually never thought Lois was going to be one of the hurt by Doomsday ones. I had expectations for this eppy, but they weren't that high. And I didn't watch any spoiler clips (only the trailers)... maybe that's why I'm not disappointed?

Old 11-20-2008, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

^--I actually did watch the clips... but I was also the one who kept saying Lois wouldn't get hurt too that didn't make any sense to me, I knew she had another reason for leaving, but I think being spoiled... I knew it was gonna be kinda sad, so I think that's why I was okay with it. Like you said, my expectations really weren't that high either...I never thought it was going to be better than Committed because I knew they wouldn't actually kiss...

So I just went to DI cause I always do the opposite of what I say and I guess they're upset mostly because they think when Lois comes back she's gonna shut all of her feelings away...which I don't know if she will, but if she does... maybe her and Clark will reverse roles and we'll see Clark realizing how much he missed her/pining for her...and that would be awesome too, right? And then eventually they'll both be on the same page, and
Old 11-20-2008, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Old 11-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark11 (View Post)
Also, when Clark was standing on the top of the stairs in the barn, and Chloe said time to boogie, I think that was the scene that someone had mentioned about Clark looking down at Lois talking to a guest (which she was), and being jealous. But I guess that part was cut...this has probably been discussed...you guys are too fast!
Yeah, Clark had that face before turning to face Chloe. He was definitely watching Lois talking to the other guys. You see, I think that's the only thing that annoyed me... they cut out the 'jealous Clark' part!

Baaahhh... I don't care. How could I, when I'm on cloud 9 at this moment.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

I am new here and just wanted to say that despite what happened in this episode, we all know clois are endgame. Only 4 episodes left and lana will be gone forever. Clark and lana will decide to be friends and Clark will realize that he is in luv with Lois once and for all. No doubts
Old 11-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeaa that part annoyed me too!! They should have showed him being jealous!

I think another reason I'm not upset is because... I actually don't mind Lana (I know! shocker! ) I don't see her as a threat to Clois, in fact I never really have cause duuhhh they're endgame!! ... I only ever saw her as someone who will slow down their falling in love ...but now I just see her as someone trying to help out Clark as a friend... and I'm okay with her being back.

and random, but did anyone else think it was weird that we didn't see the actual wedding? I mean...parts of it in video clips, but that was it. I wanted to see Clois glancing at each other during vows
Old 11-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoods87 (View Post)
I am new here and just wanted to say that despite what happened in this episode, we all know clois are endgame. Only 4 episodes left and lana will be gone forever. Clark and lana will decide to be friends and Clark will realize that he is in luv with Lois once and for all. No doubts
Welcome! And I agree with you.

Quote:
and random, but did anyone else think it was weird that we didn't see the actual wedding? I mean...parts of it in video clips, but that was it. I wanted to see Clois glancing at each other during vows
Yeah, I thought... "And the wedding?!"

Clois!

Old 11-20-2008, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, double post!

Old 11-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Loyal Fan

well im happy
i love all of clark and lois moments

Lois & Clark

Klaus & Caroline
Old 11-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

So I just watched the end again the way Clark is watching her walk away?!?! OMFG all the emotion! I can't stand it! I feel like I'm watching an episode of One Tree Hill or something ...with the slow mo and the dramatic music! except I love it! I'm just so curious now to see how it's all resolved... why can't it be January?!?!

and you know what I decided the best part of the episode was, for me??? After Clark/Chloe dance and Clark turns and smiles at Lois, when the slow music comes on and the lights go down... normally that would be a time for Clark to get all flustered and nervous, but instead he just continues to stare at her and smile and then grabs her hand. The fact that it doesn't scare him... is just... instead it was Lois who got flustered

Last edited by TVJunkie22; 11-21-2008 at 12:20 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread