Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2020, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ohh my favorite save was from alternative universe from season 7 because by that point I was so tuned out of Smallville and felt I'll have to suffer through Clana forever and the show in general lost it's identity so I was sleepwalk watching it I felt like. lol
So 7x18 really brought me back and it was one of the greatest episodes of the season and just seeing Clark and Lois like that even in alternative world was special and just getting a special Clois scene like that was amazing.

I loved the save from "Ambush" episode! He saved her from that huge explosion right on que!

They had some special save scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sinead* (View Post)
Hey. I just wondered if you guys knew of anywhere I could find the season 8-10 DVD commentary? Or even transcripts of the commentary? I've loved Clark and Lois forever and have recently got back in to watching old episodes when I discovered they were on prime
Welcome to the thread and unforunately I don't. I think the only way to listen is by purchasing the DVD's.
Old 08-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Welcome to the thread and unforunately I don't. I think the only way to listen is by purchasing the DVD's.
Do people really buy DVDs anymore? They need to offer this stuff on streaming platforms NOW!
Old 08-06-2020, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia (View Post)
Do people really buy DVDs anymore? They need to offer this stuff on streaming platforms NOW!
I bought the show's DVD (S4 to S10) only 2 years ago. It's just easier that way since I live outside the US and streaming isn't as affordable.
Old 08-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmaluki (View Post)
I bought the show's DVD (S4 to S10) only 2 years ago. It's just easier that way since I live outside the US and streaming isn't as affordable.
My DVD player hasn't even been hooked up since we moved 4 years ago.

I found this comment on Tumblr and I love it..had to share

magalimoo:

#happiness and glee and smiling and laughter and joy and humor and silliness and quirks are thoroughly undervalued in the world of shipdom. and it kind of annoys me that such things are reduced to fluff. no actually, that’s just as important as angst and drama and all the rest of it. #actually. every single argument you have ever made is invalid. go the **** home. #fact: clark kent smiles more in five minutes of lois’ presence than he did the whole of season six and seven combined. #fact: lois knows exactly how to push every single one of clark kent’s buttons and force a smile out of him even if he doesn’t want to because she is perfect. #fact: this otp is more beautiful than anything in the world. why? because there is nothing better than seeing two people light up like evening flares in the mere presence of each other. even back when they ‘hated’ each other and spent most of their time bickering they couldn’t help it. because when they’re with each other they’re more. they discover parts of themselves they didn’t even know existed or didn’t care to discover. and maybe it made them kind of uncomfortable back then but that sort of thing would and it takes time to grow into the perfection that two flawed individuals can produce when they come together. and i love everything.

(via liketheshewolf)
Old 08-08-2020, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I still prefer DVDs.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Those tags are amazing!
Quote:

I don't since I stream a lot. But I do still have my DVD's of the past like a Smallville but in general, I don't buy DVD anymore.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Those tags are amazing!

I don't since I stream a lot. But I do still have my DVD's of the past like a Smallville but in general, I don't buy DVD anymore.
I still have Friends and Stargate and SGA entire series but I still prefer to stream those series..they are just sitting collecting dust.
Old 08-17-2020, 02:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

I like dvds.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 08-17-2020, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I do as well but I guess the ease of just streaming with these apps is much more easier and quick. lol
Old 08-19-2020, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 08-19-2020, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awwe, Lois being a softie!
Old 08-20-2020, 08:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Love the gifset.

Quote:
^ I do as well but I guess the ease of just streaming with these apps is much more easier and quick. lol
Yeah, it's so much easier.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 08-20-2020, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ If I just want to watch a certain scene, just put on Hulu and find the episode quickly. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine mess (View Post)
She's rarely that so it's always refreshing. lol
Old 08-20-2020, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

So many times in s5 thru s7 Clark smiles or smirks after a Lois interactions band you can tell he likes the banter
Old 08-20-2020, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine mess (View Post)
Yeah, and it was also indicative that by that point, they had formed a genuine bond and their relationship wasn't all just about banter (which was also a big part of their charm).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread