Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2004, 06:01 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah i know i have ordered it
its getting shipped as we speak!
i was told though that smallville was coming out here!
it normally takes 3 months so what would that be??? may..... okay so August it should be august it is released down under
heres hoping!
is there any australian Lana and Lex fans here?
Old 06-19-2004, 01:15 AM
Loyal Fan

It is hard to forget the great aussie fans that I have met from each state & talking about their fav shows.
Old 06-19-2004, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by John Crichton
Yes, I used to post as 'Nasedo' and I was a few other different
Oh...I remember that board name
Do you remember the others?
Old 06-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh...I remember that board name
Do you rememebr the others?
....Well, I was 'Spyro' for one whole day! ........if that helps any?!? :lol

I can't remember any other names I went by atm... Because most of my 700+ posts were made by 'Nasedo'. It is sure taking a long time to rebuild my post-count after FF crashed a while ago and deleted a large portion of my total post-count, and many other peoples' too...I should be at-leat 1000 by-now. anthough, on *******.com I am nearly 6000!
Old 06-20-2004, 04:20 PM
Loyal Fan

lets just hope it doesnt crash again!
Old 06-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

John Crichton, sorry I didn't remember you but you did change your FF username so it was hard to recount who you were when you didn't have the current username before. Oh course I remember you now, I definitely remember "Nasedo". Sorry again.

I bought Smallville season 1 on DVD and I still have to get throught it but I'm just glad I have it now. Someone said that season 2 will be released on DVD but who knows. It's cheaper to get from the next anyway.

Hmmm, I can understand CH10 picking up The OC cuz those that saw it only saw 3 episodes. It'll be harder with SV cuz we've already seen 1 and a half seasons. Where would they show it from if it were on a different channel?

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 06-21-2004, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
It'll be harder with SV cuz we've already seen 1 and a half seasons. Where would they show it from if it were on a different channel?
I'm thinking the same
Old 06-21-2004, 05:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

OoH

Does anyone know when Season II comes out?? Nearly finished watching SI its just the best..
Old 06-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If channel 9's not playing it, I don't see the dvds coming out to australia

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer

Current plans for the Season 3 DVD set also include a gag reel and a behind-the-scenes look at the Smallville crew up in Vancouver where you get to see some of what goes into a typical day up there. There's also said to be a hidden easter egg, and we'd imagine some deleted scenes are planned for the release also.

Old 06-26-2004, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate Ch9
Old 06-27-2004, 05:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh JP so with you on that!

I mean I come back from an amazing holiday watch ONE episode of Smallville when I get back and then that's it?

Whats up with that?

iconcredit
Old 06-30-2004, 06:06 AM
Loyal Fan

The Smallville has been postponed NOT cancelled. A date will be posted within the next 24hrs. This was due (which I am now allowed to say) sponsor pulling out which was covering the actors appearence fees. However after many sleepless nights we found a new one. I will post ALL information tommorrow. This event WILL happen!
Old 06-30-2004, 06:11 AM
Loyal Fan

The Smallville has been postponed NOT cancelled. A date will be posted within the next 24hrs. This was due (which I am now allowed to say) sponsor pulling out which was covering the actors appearence fees. However after many sleepless nights we found a new one. I will post ALL information tommorrow. This event WILL happen!
Old 06-30-2004, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Other One
Huh? Whats going on? I assume this is about the Smallville event happening in Brisbane on Saturday/Sunday? I'm going to that!!

Kerry
Old 07-01-2004, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow thanks for that
Bad sponsor
Closed Thread   Post New Thread