Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

I say we petition channel 10 to pick up Smallville
Old 06-11-2004, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

John Crichton, yeah sorry but I don't remember you either. But I do have bad memory so...

Aussie Bubles, I'm up for one but I don't really know what you have to do to apply for a petition.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 06-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I used to post at AA but that was years ago and under a different username
So, what was your username on a-a? I remember everyone, that is the curse of having a near-photographic memory, not many people remember me, but I remember everything about them...I become sad about it after a while, not being remembered, when I remember everything about them.....
BTW, I am still a moderator of http://www.austr-alien.com/cgi-bin/bb3/yabb.cgi.

Edited to add... I do not care if channel NEIN! do not bring back Smallville. For I have season two!

Way-too-many coincidences there -Peachy...

Last edited by Camibra; 06-11-2004 at 08:51 AM
Old 06-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bubbles: I think it would be great if Ch10 did pick up SV, they could have The OC and SV back to back

Quote:
Originally posted by John Crichton
So, what was your username on a-a? I remember everyone, that is the curse of having a near-photographic memory, not many people remember me, but I remember everything about them...I become sad about it after a while, not being remembered, when I remember everything about them.....
BTW, I am still a moderator of http://www.austr-alien.com/cgi-bin/bb3/yabb.cgi.

Edited to add... I do not care if channel NEIN! do not bring back Smallville. For I have season two!

Way-too-many coincidences there -Peachy...
Oh that was a long time ago that I was at aa

Um its really strange as its not me who sent that person stuff. Must be more then one Peachy lurking.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
John Crichton, yeah sorry but I don't remember you either. But I do have bad memory so...

Aussie Bubles, I'm up for one but I don't really know what you have to do to apply for a petition.
**scratches head** neither do I

Perhaps I should write to my local TV guide and ask what is going one. I will email them

I need my Lexy!
Old 06-13-2004, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

ABubbles, me too!! Oh and the rst of the cast too. I guess writing in would be a better way because all of the petitions I've signed int he past have not worked at all.

John Crichton, I think I remember you now (i do remember all the talk about austr-alien) but I don't remember your username. Did you have a different one back then?

Oh btw, if anyone is looking for the SV season 1 DVDs at a cheaper price, go down to JB Hi-Fi and get it for $75.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 06-13-2004, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl

Oh btw, if anyone is looking for the SV season 1 DVDs at a cheaper price, go down to JB Hi-Fi and get it for $75.
Thanks Roxy
Old 06-13-2004, 04:44 AM
Loyal Fan

You can get S2 off the net.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by John Crichton
Good to see a 'old' face here Yes, I remember AA but I have moved on since it was shut down (sorry I don't hack into sites nor do I have the brains to)
Yes I still remember most of the old members yep that near-photographic memory is good & I thank Tolpolsky for that.
Old 06-15-2004, 06:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

i need to see lex too. god i miss him
Old 06-16-2004, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurlJohn Crichton, I think I remember you now (i do remember all the talk about austr-alien) but I don't remember your username. Did you have a different one back then?
Yes, I used to post as 'Nasedo' and I was a few other different names over the past couple of years...can't remember them though. All I do know, is I remember your names guys. Pity you guys can't rememeber me...it's really not a hard thing y'know.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pinegap Good to see a 'old' face here Yes, I remember AA but I have moved on since it was shut down (sorry I don't hack into sites nor do I have the brains to)
I had not fully believed that you did any hacking stuff you know...

It is good to see a familliar face who actually remembers me...even with my different name and post count.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:29 PM
Loyal Fan

hey guys have you herad anything about season two being released on dvd yet?
i know channel nine axed it but is it still coming i was told it is if so i think it will be soon!
Old 06-17-2004, 01:50 AM
Supreme Fan

I wish chan ten could have rescued smallville from nine, while they were getting The OC.

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 06-17-2004, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I have season two on dvd, in fact, i'm getting season three in a week or so... Stuff-channel-NEIN!
Old 06-17-2004, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Hummingbird
i know channel nine axed it but is it still coming i was told it is if so i think it will be soon!
No word yet on when we get S2 here in Australia. Though you can order it from Amazon if your in hurry
Closed Thread   Post New Thread