Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2011, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

“That’s right,” said Luna encouragingly, as if they were back in the Room of Requirement and this was simply spell practice for the D.A. “That’s right, Harry… come on, think of something happy…”
“Something happy?” he said, his voice cracked.

“We’re all still here,” she whispered, “we’re still fighting. Come on, now…”
There was a silver spark, then a wavering light, and then, with the greatest effort it had ever cost him, the stag burst from the end of Harry’s wand.

gosh, i love them
Old 07-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Oh that part! Gahh! How could she not see it!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

FLAWLESS <3

Even though they weren't end game, their bond cannot ever be cheapened with a 'they're not canon.' It really doesn't matter, since the significance of their relationship - and journey - will never change, regardless of them being a couple or not <3
Old 07-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

That's true...
Old 07-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everything|taboo (View Post)
FLAWLESS <3

Even though they weren't end game, their bond cannot ever be cheapened with a 'they're not canon.' It really doesn't matter, since the significance of their relationship - and journey - will never change, regardless of them being a couple or not <3
Exactly You cannot say about HL that their bond wasn't canon, because it was. All those moments they shared, all those times when Luna was the one to understand Harry and make him want to fight again, to live again - this cannot be erased or changed because they where not a couple or endgame. What they had will always be there. And for me Luna will always be the only girl I ever shipped Harry with.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 07-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Me too. She's special to him in a way that just knocks everything else out of the water for me. She raises him up.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall Out Girl <3 (View Post)
“That’s right,” said Luna encouragingly, as if they were back in the Room of Requirement and this was simply spell practice for the D.A. “That’s right, Harry… come on, think of something happy…”
“Something happy?” he said, his voice cracked.

“We’re all still here,” she whispered, “we’re still fighting. Come on, now…”
There was a silver spark, then a wavering light, and then, with the greatest effort it had ever cost him, the stag burst from the end of Harry’s wand.
Awww.....

Ana: You said it best. I don't even mind that they're not endgame. I just love these two as friends.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-27-2011, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

I will always be bitter about the Epiloge and you guys know it Because it killed all the chances for HL and I never supported HG romance and you know it too. I wish I did but I just don't. However when it comes to Harry/Luna, I never really wanted them to become a real and official couple at the point of book 6 or 7. Simply because I don't think they where ready for that. I would have loved a kiss or something like that but I would have been enough with everything staying the way it was and the Epiloge never existing. In the end of the day nothing can erase what HL already had. Even though I'll be forever sad because of so much wasted potential.

Old 07-27-2011, 01:02 AM
Elite Fan

I disliked the epilogue in general... no twists, and I didn't think it was written particularly well...
Old 07-27-2011, 01:40 AM
Moderator Manager

At what point do you guys think H/L could have ended together? OOTP or DH?

Old 07-27-2011, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

I think either could have worked just fine... I mean in OOTP I felt like that was where it was going and I continued to feel like there was something more to their relationship than just friends... like when he asked her to the dance and got all flustered...

You so for me ever since the end of OOTP it always felt like it was just one finger brush away from changing.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Reading OOTP, I just felt like these two are good friends (but then again, I was canon reading the books). The movies changed my perception though.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:10 AM
Elite Fan

Reading OOTP I had an impression that I finally love Harry's interactions with some girl and wouldn't mind to see more of Harry/Luna, but only closer to the end of the book I said yes, they HAVE to be together, they seem like made for each other. Then that scene in the end when Luna made him feel better after Sirius's death and he watched her go and felt like his pain wasn't as unbearable after talking to her made me a total shipper, because they really had a connection that Harry didn't have with anyone else. So I definitelly think that something should have happened during book 6, but without them being a couple or anything and without even kissing, however in book 7 I would have wanted a kiss (just ONE) and an open ending for them. This is how I would have wanted it to be.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Really, in book 7? I would love a peck on the cheek or some few reassuring squeezes in the movie but OF COURSE that is not gonna happen.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

I really would have loved them sharing some sweet scenes before book 7 like hugs or comforting one another, but something truly romantic I would have loved to see in 7th book/movie

I've made this today, one of a few arts I've made, I'm only learning so don't judge hard

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top