Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Squishy. That title is way better.

Liz I'll pm it to you.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

ggrrr I can't seem to open it either. Maybe I should just spoil myself, but this is so much more worth it.

I'll get it if its the last thing I do.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Total Fan

first of all, those pictures are so cute.
secondly, what's the link JKR's site!!?

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 06-28-2004, 05:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

You know guys...the new Book 6 title is on The Leaky Cauldron...just go there. I didn't even bother trying to figure it out!

Anyway, those pictures are really cute. Emma is a one tall girl! I'm very happy actually. I'm 5'8" and it's nice seeing people who are tall. Rupert's gotta be hitting 6ft soon. Which means Emma's pretty tall herself. It would be funny if they were both taller than Dan!

Yeah, and the media does treat Ron as this loser sidekick which kind of annoys me. I mean, yeah Harry's the hero...but that doesn't mean it's that cut and dry with everyone else. Hermione AND Ron are his sidekicks- you can't have one without the other.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Sidekicks!

thank you all for answering my question (esp. the one about rupuert asking em to stay on the phone with him..so cute!)...I got more responses than I expected. I definately see Rupert and Em in a different light now. I use to think they were awkward offset and didn't talk to each other much. you have all definately changed my mind
well i don't really have much to add seeing as you all have answered my questions really well.

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss C:
I really do think that since they play love interests in the movies...that always creates a lot of awkwardness off set. And they are also young and "the world of Hormones" is kinda new to them...but mark my words soon enough you'll see a lot of pictures of Emma and Rupert standing together and being more comfortable around each other. They'll get used to the idea of the romance onscreen since with each movie, the romance between Ron and Hermione becomes more apparent. To me they are the real Ron and Hermione...hehe Everything they do off screen just screams Ron and Hermione. (I don't see what others see between Emma and Dan because they just seem comfortable with each other, now Rupert and Emma that's where the tension lies) hehe in my opinion anyway.
def. agree with you about this point. I mean when the idea of starting the r/hr romance earlier in the movies than the books , em and rupert would have been younger (just going into puberty) and were probably really freaked out by this concept...can you just imagine their reactions about finding out they have to pretend to have crushes on each other
...but I agree that they will eventually get use to the idea of the romance. and i think em and rupert will become closer, have a heaps good friendship and maybe the tension will be gone (although i like the tension that they have, its very ron and hermionesh) and lets hope we see more pics of them together, laughing, talking, holding hands...mmm maybe even a bit of flirting

Liz: thanks for the pics. loving the ones of rupert smiling...he seems a lot more comfortable in those pics

and about the sixth book title: what's the link for J.K. rowling's site??

She looked up at Ron and her frostiness seemed to melt.

Icon credit: eva-1102
Old 06-28-2004, 05:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG
You know guys...the new Book 6 title is on The Leaky Cauldron...just go there. I didn't even bother trying to figure it out!
thanks for the link for the site.... I too couldn't be bothered to figure it out, i get impatient very easily

Old 06-28-2004, 05:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love all the Rupert/Emma pics. They are too adorable! But I agree that Dan and Emma are more comfortable around each other than Rupert/Emma. I personally think that Rupert has a crush on Emma, but that's just what I get from looking at pics, and watching clips.

And I think it was only for the promotion of the PoA where we saw a lot more of D/E than Rupert. It was basically just this movie where Ron's screen time has been cut down considerably and his role reduced. I think this was mimicked in the press time. If you all remember, there were tons of R/E interviews for the first two films.

Laura- Aww, I love your dream! R/H and H/G, can't get any better than that! BTW, in your dream, did you picture the characters like the actors who play them in the movies, or as Marta's drawings, or how? Just curious.

Hmm, I dunno why but the 6th title strikes me as odd. It doesn't really flow with the other titles. But maybe I just need some more time to get used to it.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Whenever I see a picture of Radcliffe without his glasses I think, "Oh my! Dan needs a tan."

Thanks for posting those photos of Emma and Rupert.
A Prisoner of Aksarben #1
Old 06-28-2004, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Guys, I like the new book title! I'm not gonna spoil it here or anything, but it's also up on Mugglenet for those (aka me) who can't be bothered with the bricks.

On another note, those Japan premiere pics are just too cute!
Old 06-28-2004, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Qfanny
Whenever I see a picture of Radcliffe without his glasses I think, "Oh my! Dan needs a tan."
LoL! Now that you mention it, it looks like he does!

Thanks for the pictures!
Old 06-28-2004, 07:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend

Laura- Aww, I love your dream! R/H and H/G, can't get any better than that! BTW, in your dream, did you picture the characters like the actors who play them in the movies, or as Marta's drawings, or how? Just curious.
I'm glad you liked it! I think I've read some fanfic where the four of them have snowball fights. I think that's where I got it from. And I pictured everyone like the actors.

So yes, in my dream, I tackled and wrestled Dan. Too bad I was Ginny in the dream. I would have liked to wrestle with Rupert too.

Yeah I don't really know what to make of the title either. You're right Shirley. I don't think it flows well like the other titles.
Old 06-28-2004, 07:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend
I love all the Rupert/Emma pics. They are too adorable! But I agree that Dan and Emma are more comfortable around each other than Rupert/Emma. I personally think that Rupert has a crush on Emma, but that's just what I get from looking at pics, and watching clips.
ahh I like to think that he has a crush on emma too . I mean when i've looked at pics of the trio at the POA movie premieres, there are times when dan and em are holding hands or whatever and rupert is always standing to the side and I see a hint of jealousy in his eyes. and rupert always seems to be really shy around emma, i think he's kinda intimidated by her cause she's really confident, pretty etc.
i like to believe that rupert really does have a crush on emma..but i could just imagining all these hidden signs

Old 06-28-2004, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Hey Kicks I'm back.
So who's here?

I agree that the title doesn't flow with the other books.
So it's official huh? That's the title of the book.
I just keep dreaming that the book is out and I can't wait to see all the R/H interactions.
Old 06-28-2004, 07:16 PM
Loyal Fan

So, um, I'm kinda the title of book 6 is the same as the working title for CoS???
Old 06-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

yeh I agree that the title is doesn't really fit with the previous hp books...but right now all i am thinking about is all the r/hr moments that are going to be in the book and whether we will finally get a kiss!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top