Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2011, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah but you can't even follow the rules. No bashing means no bashing!
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Extreme Fan

your complete lack of understanding when it comes to basic rules seems to have aided that though
Old 06-17-2011, 11:06 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Granger (View Post)
OMG!i just have to say this, i don't care. if Ginny gets more of a reaction to Harry's "death" than R/Hr, i will rage so hard. Ginny was irrelevant to Harry for five books, and she obsessed over him the whole time. they weren't even friends till like the fifth book. R/Hr have been there since the BEGINNING and they should be the ones front and center and the main focus should be on them, of course everyone should get a reaction but R/Hr have to get the biggest, they are his best friends! Ginny is just some girl that Harry randomly came to like.
EMPHASIS MINE

There are many of us who don't feel this way and see it as bashing even if it's not the most overt kind. Seriously, how would you feel if I said on some other thread that Ron just isn't as smart as Hermione and she'd be spending all her time explaining things to him as if he was a child? (This is an just an example not the way I really feel.) There are other places on the Internet, on FF even, where she could have said the part I bolded and I wouldn't have said anything.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

this is ridiculous!

i ignored the emma watson bashing i saw in a couple of threads related to ginny/bonnie so don't pretend that you guys don't bash. so just ignore the bashing.

Edit: honestly, i wouldn't give two ****s!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

What bashing are you talking about? O_o
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-17-2011, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

I'll get the thread back on topic.

So we've got the comparison of the hugs in PoA and DH2 and the sitting on the steps in GoF/DH2. Any other comparisons people can think of that we've seen via promotional shots / trailers?

Twitter: nlm78
Old 06-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
What bashing are you talking about? O_o
oh, i saw some recently!

like i really remember what was said!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

Dude seriously I'm not on here a lot so I wouldn't know. But even then take it up with that person who did it and tell them to stop. Because that person did some bashing doesn't mean you can as well.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine (View Post)
I'll get the thread back on topic.

So we've got the comparison of the hugs in PoA and DH2 and the sitting on the steps in GoF/DH2. Any other comparisons people can think of that we've seen via promotional shots / trailers?
I do hope there's a moment where Hermione panics, Ron saves the day, and Hermione makes a quip about not panicking

That'd be a throwback to PS
Old 06-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
Dude seriously I'm not on here a lot so I wouldn't know. But even then take it up with that person who did it and tell them to stop. Because that person did some bashing doesn't mean you can as well.
eh, i see bashing everywhere on here so yea. i'll say what i want!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

Looks like R/Hr are sticking together like glue in Part 2. So much love for them.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Then don't be surprised if you get kicked off then.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-17-2011, 11:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

they're not going to ban me for bashing a little!

ok, i'm over this, it's boring!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrsfanre (View Post)
When is that?

I can see Neville has the sword, so I guess it must be after Harry comes back to life.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

WHAT DA ****.

THIS IS A RON HERMIONE thread, dislike other pairs all you want but don't rant about how much you do in a thread that isn't about them.

Let us post this again and spread some love..........
http://i56.tinypic.com/1267i47.gif
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top