Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2011, 05:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love them all.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Wow, neither Rupert nor Emma held back in this final installment. They're practically glued together.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 06-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!! Ah the title..it's PERFECTION!

Forgot to x-post this one here but heheh I think we'll NEVER get tired of seeing this moment will we?!!

I'm still debating whether this is when Nagini attacks or when they hear Harry 'died'....I'm torn between those two and I can't figure it out!

BTW I downloaded the trailer free from Itunes in HD 1080p, soooo wonderful!
Old 06-17-2011, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm pretty sure it's during the Nagini attack...

Icon by sourburst
Old 06-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmm, Emma Watson said the entire Nagini chase sequence was one of her favourite scenes to shoot, and now we know why! Just saying.

You'll see what I mean over here:
PhoenixWeasley's Harry Potter Tumblr Blog • Hmm, Emma Watson said the entire Nagini chase...

I don't think we will ever get tired of seeing him hold her like that.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes but then again, I have watched that trailer in that gorgeous HD and something occurred to me, it's that shot of Ginny running and screaming "NO!" Ron and Hermione are barely visible behind Neville. But the surroundings is all that rubble that looks really similar to the rubble in that embrace picture, So it might be when they see Harry's 'dead' body, what if they just collapse in grief?
See the stones and stuff?
Then again that still does not explain the wind that seems to be whipping around them and the Nagini chase does make more sense in my opinion....oh man i want to know! XD

Yes i might be thinking this through way too much XDDD.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

OMG!

THE TRAILER WAS SO EPIC!!!

THE RON/HERMIONE EMBRACE!

they are so freaking cute and amazing and perfect!

i just have to say this, i don't care. if Ginny gets more of a reaction to Harry's "death" than R/Hr, i will rage so hard. Ginny was irrelevant to Harry for five books, and she obsessed over him the whole time. they weren't even friends till like the fifth book. R/Hr have been there since the BEGINNING and they should be the ones front and center and the main focus should be on them, of course everyone should get a reaction but R/Hr have to get the biggest, they are his best friends! Ginny is just some girl that Harry randomly came to like.

anyways back to R/Hr! they are what matters most after all!

i love the way he is holding her and their faces and just gah, it is all so prefect!
Old 06-17-2011, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Dude...this thread is for R/Hr so please keep on them and keep Ginny or H/G OUT OF IT!!! k thanks.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-17-2011, 10:50 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Have you read the test screening reports? Well, if you have you'd know that
Spoiler:
But that is probably a topic better suited to the trio thread just as your comments about Ginny are better suited to the Ginny thread. I realize it can be confusing sometimes to remember what thread you're on which is probably why you tend to have this recurring problem of talking about things that belong to other threads.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

^^It's not because this thread is all about Ron/Hermione that we can't mention other characters.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-17-2011, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

But ship and character bashing is not okay. At all. So keep it cute, or put it on mute.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol, HILARIOUS!

eh. it's a forum, i'll say what i want, kthanks!

and we can mention other people, all i was saying is R/Hr >>>>>>> Ginny for Harry. always has been, always will be.

and no i didn't actually read any test screening reports except for the R/Hr kiss!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

No wonder you didn't get your mod job back.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

yea, because that had anything to do with it, don't talk about things you don't know about!

i wasn't posting at all, that's why i lost it and didn't get it back, i'm still barely posting!