Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2016, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, that's a great art!

Oh, how i wish i was here during the ships war. Now i'm far more relaxed about this things, but back then i wouldn't let anyone insult my ships. I'd have had so much fun
Old 01-21-2016, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
It was crazy and stressful but it was fun. Now that I look back at it I miss those times, except that I don't miss the ship wars. Those were no fun. I'd come online and then see a ship thread's title taunting another ship's title. I understand that these things happen but it was pretty crazy and it can get out of hand. I'm glad that we've moved on past those times now.
I was here too and yes, while I miss those times I don't necessarily miss the ship wars. LOL

Last edited by jediwands; 01-21-2016 at 03:20 PM
Old 01-22-2016, 12:37 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Weasley (View Post)
Wow, that's a great art!

Oh, how i wish i was here during the ships war. Now i'm far more relaxed about this things, but back then i wouldn't let anyone insult my ships. I'd have had so much fun
If you'd come 4 years earlier, you'll understand. If you're bored, you can check past RHr threads for the drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I was here too and yes, while I miss those times I don't necessarily miss the ship wars. LOL
Yeah Mich, you were there and you know.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-22-2016, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

I LOVED their kiss

EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Old 01-22-2016, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
If you'd come 4 years earlier, you'll understand. If you're bored, you can check past RHr threads for the drama.

Yeah Mich, you were there and you know.
Indeed. Those were fun times but boy the shipper wars were intense. I do remember when the number of threads were removed too. I also remember how it was virtually impossible to have regular discussion/debate threads because they always turned nasty. It was a shame because we all know how in depth Rowling goes with this series. There's so much to talk about and analyze. Heck, one chapter of one book could have us discussing/analyzing for days and days.

Yes for anyone who wants to know what we're talking, just take a look at really old threads, from years ago. You will see what we mean pretty quickly I would wager a good guess.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm tempted to go and visit all the old threads, but i won't do it because i'll probably end up more angry than amused
Old 01-23-2016, 03:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Indeed. Those were fun times but boy the shipper wars were intense. I do remember when the number of threads were removed too. I also remember how it was virtually impossible to have regular discussion/debate threads because they always turned nasty. It was a shame because we all know how in depth Rowling goes with this series. There's so much to talk about and analyze. Heck, one chapter of one book could have us discussing/analyzing for days and days.
It was really intense. I'd come here and would miss an entire thread just cause everyone is busy talking about the book or the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Weasley (View Post)
I'm tempted to go and visit all the old threads, but i won't do it because i'll probably end up more angry than amused
For sure.

Old 01-23-2016, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yes for anyone who wants to know what we're talking, just take a look at really old threads, from years ago. You will see what we mean pretty quickly I would wager a good guess.
Yeah, it takes me a while to understand each character. But I'm finding that once I understand their motive it makes me love the character all that much more

Old 01-23-2016, 06:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm glad I didn't join in 2004 when I first discovered for the sake of Romione.

I am also glad there's no number to the Romione, Dramione, and Harmony threads. It prevents unnecessary spam and ship wars. We're all mature adults here, and we should be discussing our ships like rational, mature adults. The teenage years of immaturity was years, years, and years ago.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

I'm 15, but luckily I don't act my age on

Old 01-24-2016, 02:56 AM
Moderator Manager

The numbers are, imo, not really that important. As long as we have mature and fun discussions in the ship threads, it's all good.

x

Old 01-24-2016, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

As long as nobody is fighting

I love that art

Old 01-24-2016, 07:42 AM
Moderator Manager

At least there's the play to look forward to in July - something new to discuss about RHr which I'm very anxious to find out soon (through the reviews).

Old 01-24-2016, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait to find out what happens in it

Old 01-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lovely art I'm more curious than excited about the new play, but i won't complain for every new romione scene we'll have