Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Moderator Manager

I think the focus will mostly be on Albus Severus with of course the adult versions of R/Hr/H. So I'm guessing the other children like Hugo, James Sirius, & (maybe) Teddy may be cast as well. I just don't know how big of a role the (other) kids will play. I'm also thinking we'll see Ginny which they have yet to cast.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-13-2016, 03:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was wondering about Ginny and why we haven't heard who's going to play her but maybe they're still searching the right actress.

I didn't know that it's supposed to be years after the epilogue. I thought the play was about Albus Severus first year at Hogwarts. Interesting... I kinda wish the main story won't be about R/H/Hr but focus mostly on the next generation kids.
Old 01-13-2016, 09:47 PM
Moderator Manager

I also am hoping that the focus will be on the kids since we already have our story with the trio. But I wouldn't mind having another story to tell for them either.

x

Old 01-14-2016, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

These two are great! I'm definitely a fan

EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Old 01-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

So cute
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-14-2016, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Where are those all coming from?

Old 01-14-2016, 01:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I honestly don't care what happens to Romione in the play because that is not canon! Rupert and Emma (and Daniel) will always be Ron, Hermione, and Harry to me!

I don't understand why they couldn't get the original trio back.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

You don't think Ron/Hermione is canon?

Old 01-14-2016, 03:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

OF COURSE I DO!

I'm talking about the play.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
I honestly don't care what happens to Romione in the play because that is not canon! Rupert and Emma (and Daniel) will always be Ron, Hermione, and Harry to me!

I don't understand why they couldn't get the original trio back.
Maybe because they wouldn't agree or because the play is set when they are 40+years old?

I don't care about the play because i won't see it unless they upload it sometime but obviously that won't be for quite some time. If it's canon or not, that's up to JKR. If she says that this is what happens then yes, we must accept it as canon. If she says that the play is not a continuation of the books, then we mustn't accept it as canon. Whatever the case, i lived my good years of HP, and the next generation will probably need they own heroes so maybe this play is an attempt to give them that. Maybe the purpose of the play is for young people to invest to new characters and maybe one day that will lead to a saga about them (considering how much money HP is bringing to JKR and WB, i doubt they won't do anything to always keep people interested with new material).
Old 01-14-2016, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

if it focused on the kids i'd be more interested in that just because it's unfamiliar and I'd love to add new things to love!
Old 01-14-2016, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
OF COURSE I DO!

I'm talking about the play.
Oh I didn't know

Old 01-14-2016, 11:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Weasley (View Post)
I don't care about the play because i won't see it unless they upload it sometime but obviously that won't be for quite some time. If it's canon or not, that's up to JKR. If she says that this is what happens then yes, we must accept it as canon. If she says that the play is not a continuation of the books, then we mustn't accept it as canon. Whatever the case, i lived my good years of HP, and the next generation will probably need they own heroes so maybe this play is an attempt to give them that. Maybe the purpose of the play is for young people to invest to new characters and maybe one day that will lead to a saga about them (considering how much money HP is bringing to JKR and WB, i doubt they won't do anything to always keep people interested with new material).
It's another medium on how to further on the HP story and perhaps target the younger generation now who aren't too crazy to read books. I'm not seeing the play too but I'm interested to know what's the story of the Cursed Child and why JKR had to tell this story.

Old 01-14-2016, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

I'm interested too! Definitely!

I wish there was more movies

Old 01-15-2016, 03:10 AM
Moderator Manager

All good things come to an end sadly. And I'm glad with how our ship ended. During the early days, it was crazy thinking when they'll end up together but I'm (partly) glad that Jo saved the best for last.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top