Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
And there are A LOT of instances that Harry wanders off, just by himself and leaves his best friends. I always wonder what goes on when these two are left alone together...

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Entirely Guilty By Design - So 13 years ago today all of Ron and Hermione’s unresolved tension became too much for them and they proceeded to make out during a war - So 13 years ago today all of Ron and Hermione's unresolved tension became too

It's THE KISS anniversary!
Quote:
“Hang on a moment!” said Ron sharply. “We’ve forgotten someone!” “Who?” asked Hermione.
“The house-elves, they’ll all be down in the kitchen, won’t they?” “You mean we ought to get them fighting?” asked Harry.
“No,” said Ron seriously, “I mean we should tell them to get out. We don’t want anymore Dobbies, do we? We can’t order them to die for us –“ There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione’s arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet.
“Is this the moment?” Harry asked weakly, and when nothing happened except that Ron and Hermione gripped each other still more firmly and swayed on the spot, he raised his voice. “Oi! There’s a war going on here!” Ron and Hermione broke apart, their arms still around each other.
“I know, mate,” said Ron, who looked as though he had recently been hit on the back of the head with a Bludger, “so it’s now or never, isn’t it?” “Never mind that, what about the Horcrux?” Harry shouted. “D’you think you could just – just hold it in until we’ve got the diadem?” “Yeah – right – sorry –“ said Ron, and he and Hermione set about gathering up fangs, both pink in the face.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

that's great Laura

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

13 years.

tumblr
Old 05-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Proceeded to make out during a war..." Only Ron and Hermione!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 05-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrsfanre (View Post)
I used to love the tension there!
It's been really fun to read it. Hermione is just so upset with Ron won't talk to him or even acknowledge his presense. She cracked me up telling everyone at the table she was taking Cormac and this of course got Ron's attention not that she gives him any notice lol and poor Harry being the mediator kept asking Hermione to talk to him and she won't even give it a second thought and won't even talk about it with Harry she's so upset over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Not OOTP massive. I really can't say yet if DH was the closest to the books since we haven't seen the entire movie yet. OMG, you're a little fast with HBP. Harry was caught in the middle of all this R/Hr fight and it's really quite entertaining how JKR was writing about how Ron is jealous of Krum (which was years ago already) and then hooked-up with Lavender which just made Hermione upset so she 'entertains' Cormac. I mean at this point if a reader still don't see R/Hr, I don't know what's wrong already. JKR is already giving hints and reactions by this point (and even at previous books).
It's not? Thank God That book took me ages to finish haha Ah I got that need to see them as a whole to really see if it's closest huh? Makes sense. Little fast? Oops was I not supposed to be? HAHA just got really good and I couldn't stop reading. The part where Ron's poisoned is just way different. He still murmurs her name and Hermione is all upset he's sick but no one really hears him say her name and Lavender isn't there. So where I am in the book right now is he's still with her even though he doesn't wanna be. So that's like way different than the movie haha but a part I've totally loved was Ron needed help with his Essay and Hermione tells him to let her have a look and he says 'I love you Hermione' hehe

and yeah it's Totally entertaining how she writes how they're both jealous of each other it's why I couldn't put it down the other day hehe If you don't know R/Hr have feelings for each other at this point I don't want what'll do it for ya The way they banter and bicker with each other no way there isn't fire and feelings behind all that.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

all foreplay

Old 05-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wicked, THE KISS anniversary heheh.
This gif from RHRSource is only appropriate!
So.....I was re-watching POA (I am re watching all movies currently) and it JUST occurred to me, this one scene where the trio witnesses Buckbeak's demise, when Ron looks at Hermione cuz she is crying, I never realized it actually looks like he is taking a step closer to her. (seriously, I have seen this movie a gazillion times and it just now caught my eye T____T)

And of course I had to replay the Wrist grabbing scene and that hug scene over and over.

Tomorrow I'll be watching GOF, one of my fave movies for the RHr-ness in it XDDD.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:09 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
"Proceeded to make out during a war..." Only Ron and Hermione!
Forget everything, they just have to snog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
It's not? Thank God That book took me ages to finish haha Ah I got that need to see them as a whole to really see if it's closest huh? Makes sense. Little fast? Oops was I not supposed to be? HAHA just got really good and I couldn't stop reading. The part where Ron's poisoned is just way different. He still murmurs her name and Hermione is all upset he's sick but no one really hears him say her name and Lavender isn't there. So where I am in the book right now is he's still with her even though he doesn't wanna be. So that's like way different than the movie haha but a part I've totally loved was Ron needed help with his Essay and Hermione tells him to let her have a look and he says 'I love you Hermione' hehe
They didn't include the ILY part in the movie but still...Ron said it 'unconsciously' which I loved. You're more than halfway in the book, nearing the end actually. The epicness will continue...there is still more R/Hr moments to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMioneRomance (View Post)
So.....I was re-watching POA (I am re watching all movies currently) and it JUST occurred to me, this one scene where the trio witnesses Buckbeak's demise, when Ron looks at Hermione cuz she is crying, I never realized it actually looks like he is taking a step closer to her. (seriously, I have seen this movie a gazillion times and it just now caught my eye T____T)

Tomorrow I'll be watching GOF, one of my fave movies for the RHr-ness in it XDDD.
If POA had subtle R/Hr hints, GOF had more subtle hints.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 05-03-2011 at 02:17 AM
Old 05-03-2011, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:

And of course I had to replay the Wrist grabbing scene and that hug scene over and over.

thanks for posting the gif

Old 05-03-2011, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Add me please!
Old 05-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Welcome to the family

Old 05-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 05-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Although we want less laughing and more kissing

Icon by sourburst
Old 05-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

that would be neat, Regina

where is everyone?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top