Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2004, 10:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Re: Hr/R fanfiction

Quote:
Originally posted by Mila_Masterson
Hey guys I posted this question on the fanfiction thread but nobody ever got around to answereing it. So, could does anybody have any good R/Hr fanfiction to suggest?
The first fic I've ever read is Not as a Last Resort by Arabella. You can find it at sugarquill.net . It's a great first read and it remains one of my fave fics to this day. I also love After the End. Wow, I haven't read any fics for so long that my mind is at a blank! But you can visit our official website (ronandhermione.com) for more fic recs.
Old 05-19-2004, 12:27 AM
Extreme Fan

AtE is so unbelievably long. It drives me insane, coz I start reading it and can't stop.. Then I get tired from going to bed so late. Word of advice, start it at 8am

Didn't we have fanfic links on the first page?? Once upon a time

Lovely artwork once again, snowcrystal
Old 05-19-2004, 06:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I hate it that here aren't any fics like AtE after the OotP. There were so many well-known fics before the 5th book, and now there's nothing.
Old 05-19-2004, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Where are all the other kicks?
It's been slow around here.
Only what 15 days left?
Old 05-19-2004, 09:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I see what you mean. It used to be so crowded here. I really don't understand what's happening.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Maybe they're too busy to come and say hi.
Old 05-19-2004, 11:08 AM
Loyal Fan

It seems like everyone is having a withdrawl.
Old 05-19-2004, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

still here ..

I'm working on another fanart. Am I making too many?? I think it's becoming an obsession. Anywho, almost done with it, just finishing with some final touches. I'll post it later tonight.

I haven't read "After the End" either, so I think I'll get started with that. Ron and hermione are so cute. I'm soooo bad. I really should study. I'll regret it when finals come around. I can feel it.

Anyway, quick question: Are there any recommendations for good harry potter sites in general? I've checked some out like mugglenet.com and danradcliffe.com, etc. but I was wondering if I missed any good sites by any chance?
Old 05-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey I'm still here too. And last time I checked, my name was not chop liver.

Snowcrystal, HPANA.com is a good site for HP news. As well as The Leaky Cauldron. They are usually the quickest when it comes to news out there.

and bring on more R/Hr fanart. I love them!
Old 05-19-2004, 05:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Baileycat, Sweet! Thanks for the links. I definitely have to save them as favorites. As for the fanart.. *hint hint* I'm working on the "hugging" concept. . Good scans are so hard to find. Thanks for the motivation though, I'll have them up before you know it.

P.S. I like your icon. Spike is hot. He died for Buffy .. so sad, yet so sweet.

Last edited by snowcrystal; 05-19-2004 at 06:22 PM
Old 05-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

snowcrystal, thanks, yes Spike is da'man and if everyone can excuse my off topicness, i'm a little sniffly tonight due to the end of Angel. At least they went out fighting. And Spike may get that Shanshu thing after all (That is if they ever decide to continue the story with him- here's hoping). Onwards and upwards.

*sniff* RIP ATS. Best damn TV show ever! I will miss it dearly. I swear, if I didn't have this Harry Potter obsession lately I would be a total mess. So I guess I should thank Harry Ron and Hermione for saving my sanity.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Loyal Fan

I know its still a bit early to be talking about GoF but it suddenly occured to me that since there are tons of Kicky moments in PoA there will be even more in GoF.

FOR INSTANCE: The portkey, when they all fall down on top of one another. There could be an akward moment when Ron falls on Herm or visaversa. I know that is totally an old hollywood move but still it would be fun. Anyway so, I think it should be he falls on her and they stay there for a moment (eyes meet, they akwardly smile, the whole thing) and then he stands and he extends a hand to help her up and they hold hands and stare at one another just a moment too long. HE! How cute would that be! !!!

ANyway, I just got back from NYC I spent the wek there just for fun. While I was there I saw a ton of really large PoA ads all over the city! It was fun! Also I saw all the different kinds of HP candy there is and toys, I had a great time. I actually tried to forget about HP but there were sooooo many reminders that I couldn't!

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Old 05-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

A Shoulder To Cry On

Here's another fan art for you all. Hopefully Baileycat this will cheer you up I felt like that when Btvs was over. Hopefully they'll give him his own show. I heard they were going to do one for Giles, but I don't know how would work.. Anywho, it's okay, don't worry you can obsess over PoA like me.

Kilikena Miki , you got me all excited for GoF. Ron and Hermione moments. Awesome. But for now, I'm way too excited about PoA, I think i'll push my excitement for GoF until after June 4th. As for NYC, I loved that city. I went there for my spring break with my roommates. It was freezing cold, but I absolutely adored it. I could totally see myself living there and taking the subway and going to all the broadway shows. And the shopping is awesome. Aww.. H&M. I miss that store. Great work out too actually.. I don't think I've walked that much ever in my life, especially since I'm from California. What a difference a car makes!
Old 05-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the art! It is so good.

I love NY too! I walked soooooo much! All the shows I wanted to see were sold out but I did get to see STOMP! (that was fun) I was on GMA, just walking around I saw Abby and Carter off of ER (on seperate occasions) and Kenanor Kel off of SNL. I went shopping and spent way too much money! I am from Dallas so I am not used to walking that much either but it was fun to take the subways and taxis! I am deffinently a taxi girl!

Anyway, good night!

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Old 05-20-2004, 12:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Ohh. love the art.

Where did you find the pic that you used in the background?

Am I the only one who has a hard time finding nice high res r/h pics? Most of the pics are small or crappy. If anyone could help me out here I can make some wallpapers myself hehe.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top