Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2004, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey fellow kickers. I haven't seen a transcript yet with the sidekick segment that aired on ABC preview thing so I was bored last night and I decided to write it up.

Here's what was said:

(scene: R/Hr outside the shrieking shack)
Hermione- "Do you want to move a bit closer?" Ron- "Um, I'm fine here."

EW: The hand movement, we have outside the shrieking shack? Got a lot of nice hormones coming out there. ( She gestures, animatedly)

DR: I think the teenage tension between Ron and Hermione, the kind of hormone thing, IS actually REALLY funny. (scene - Hermione hugs Ron with Harry standing next to them)

RG: Yeah

EW: It's kind of a love/hate relationship going on there.

(scene - AHG)
RG: Yeah, there's lots of awkward moments in the film.

EW: Yeah there's quite a few...

RG: ...Hand movements.

(All giggle and laugh, smiling, embarrassed)

RG: Let's not get bogged down with...

DR/RG: ...the hand movements. (both giggle, Rupert's embarrassed, Dan's slightly teasing)

EW: Do we really have to. (smiles embarrassed)

-------------

Don't no one tell me I'm not obsessed with these two. And can I just say, man these kids talk fast!
Old 05-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Way too fast... Thanks for the transcript.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the transcript.
Old 05-17-2004, 12:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

snowcrystal- Wow, I love that "Little Moments" art even more than the last! It's too cute!

baileycat- Thanks for typing up the transcript! I already had the whole thing memorized from watching that segment way too many times but it's always nice to have a reference.
Old 05-17-2004, 12:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

thanks guys! i'm glad you liked it. took me forever .. anywho..

baileycat - Thanks for the transcript! I can't believe I missed it. I've been looking to see if they have a clip of it online, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, thanks again!
Old 05-17-2004, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hr/R fanfiction

Hey guys I posted this question on the fanfiction thread but nobody ever got around to answereing it. So, could does anybody have any good R/Hr fanfiction to suggest?

I'M A REBELLIOUS FORBIDDEN ZEN GOON MASTER!
Shipper for:J/H,E/D,R/K,E/H,J/E,F/K

~La La La Leah~
Old 05-17-2004, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

snowcrystal I think if you go to the mugglenet site in the archives section for May They have the videos still there. POA preview on Mugglenet Archives You'll have to scroll down to: ABC preview footage online.

I can't tell for sure because they're all Windows Media videos and I can't open that particular program. *Darn Mac*

The sidekicker segment is labeled POA Magic continues. Hope that helps.

Mila I think an excellent fic for R/ Hr shippers is After the End It's soo wonderfully written I can't even describe. I haven't read anything since that captures our lovely pair the way this one does. And added bonus if your a Harry/ Ginny shipper too. It IS long though (43 chapters) so be warned. But sooo worth it.*sniff* Damn I love this fic.

Last edited by baileycat; 05-17-2004 at 06:16 PM
Old 05-17-2004, 04:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I've never actually gotten around to reading After the End (I know, I know - BAD SIDEKICK!!). But I'm sure it's wonderful - I've heard nothing but amazing reviews of it. Who's it by, anyway?

Oh, that Little Moments art by snowcrystal ......... WOW!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2004, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

baileycat - thank you so much. i found it. woo hoo. awesome! too cute! thanks again. i'm so excited about the movie now. hee hee
Old 05-17-2004, 06:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by baileycat
Mila I think an excellent fic for R/ Hr shippers is After the End It's soo wonderfully written I can't even describe. I haven't read anything since that captures our lovely pair the way this one does. And added bonus if your a Harry/ Ginny shipper too. It IS long though (43 chapters) so be warned. But sooo worth it.*sniff* Damn I love this fic.
Omg, After the End is by far my favorite Sidekick fic. I read it last summer, and I was so addicted! I've been thinking about reading it again, It really gets you very excited about Ron and Hermione's relationship. I'm glad the author doesn't saturate the story with their relationship, it's always part of the story, not the story.

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you aren't doing anything very innovative." -- Woody Allen
Old 05-17-2004, 06:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you so much bailey cat I'm sure it's great

I'M A REBELLIOUS FORBIDDEN ZEN GOON MASTER!
Shipper for:J/H,E/D,R/K,E/H,J/E,F/K

~La La La Leah~
Old 05-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

snowcrystal That looks great! I like how you've placed Ron and Hermione on the left hand side so close together. Aww.

baileycat Thanks for the transcript - I'm another one who's watched that clip about a million times, but I still like reading about it. Especially with your little add-ins, "(both giggle, Rupert's embarrassed, Dan's slightly teasing)" Hee, so cute!

After The End is an awesome fic, I can't reccomend it enough. I'm still making my way through it, but those Ron and Hermione moments in it are priceless.

I was feeling kicky withdrawal symptoms last night so I rewatched "Eat Slugs!" and the non-hug from CoS last night on DVD - About ten times over! Obsessed? Me? Hell no!
Neighbours|Official Idol Geekā„¢|Sidekick #194
Old 05-17-2004, 10:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EphramIsHot
I've never actually gotten around to reading After the End (I know, I know - BAD SIDEKICK!!). But I'm sure it's wonderful - I've heard nothing but amazing reviews of it. Who's it by, anyway?

Oh, that Little Moments art by snowcrystal ......... WOW!!!!!!
Don't feel bad dude, I didn't read After then End until a couple of weeks ago. I had such withdrawl when it was done because I wanted more!
Old 05-18-2004, 12:16 AM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

I haven't read AtE either, so don't feel bad. I've only ever read The Healer, which was damn good. So I might tackle AtE one day.
Old 05-18-2004, 06:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Read Bury the Hatchet and anything by SilverPheonix. Trust me, you'll love it. Her stories have everything you need: Humour, mystery, action, lots of R/Hr.

Also read Harry potter and the Carnelian Key. Some people said that they didn't like it in the beggining, but then after few chapters it was great. I thought everything was great about that story, except the fact that it's not finished yet.

And you just have to read Lotharius by Jane. It left me speechless couple of times. So cool it was.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top