Which one?
Old 12-10-2004, 01:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Chandler/Rachel

Matthew Perry is my happy place.

Last edited by So Evil; 12-10-2004 at 04:54 AM
Old 12-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay guys we did it. We reached 300! couldn't care less, you put us there.

Thanks to all the newbies and lurkers out there who decided to come out.
Hopefully, this means you will stay and post some more.

Oh and artist, I didn't mean to single you out about this. You can by all means ship both R/Hr and H/H if you want to. We won't stand in your way.

And about the cutting of scenes. The only kicker scene I can see them cutting is the one in the common room when Ron says "Hey Hermione, you are a girl". I think they might have left that part out because in the films we've already established Ron's noticing of Hermione so for him to say this line wouldn't make sense anymore. And actually, after seeing that TRL interview with that intern I think they might have altered that scene anyway. This is only my speculation but from watching what they were filming in that segment it appears that its after the first task. We can see Harry sitting with Ron and the twins and Angelina (I'm pretty sure that's her) in the Great Hall, and they're discussing something. Also in the scene are the Patil sisters walking past them. Now when you put all of this together, I think they might be showing the group of them talking about asking someone out to the Ball. Harry gets up and catches up with the sisters to ask them. Now in the book all of this takes place in the gryffindor common room. But they may have changed the location for the film for reasons unknown. Like I said, its only my specualtion but to me it seems logical.

Ooh I just remembered; The TRL thing showed Emma in her uniform as well. So this must mean she was in the scene too. But she wasn't sitting with the group. I wonder what she's doing in the scene. Maybe Ron and Hermione do have a discussion about the Ball in some form. Which would be nice.

Last edited by baileycat; 12-10-2004 at 02:12 AM
Old 12-10-2004, 04:52 AM
Loyal Fan

RogueSugah's 'Price of Love' was updated!

Chandler/Rachel

Old 12-10-2004, 05:23 AM
New Fan

Wow baileycat. That is some crazy deducing you did from those clips. Nicely done.

I would be uber sad if they cut the fight. They owe us some lovely shipper scenes and some more assertive Ron.

Hey look! I've stopped lurking and posted twice. Huzzah!
Old 12-10-2004, 05:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I'm pretty positive that they will keep the fight in! I mean...that's PURE teen angst. People love that. Maybe they'll turn it into a near-kiss or something.

I also agree that Hermione is already in love with Ron. In fact, they both in love with each other. This is why I think J.K. Rowling is waiting to put them together, so when it all comes out, it won't be "I like you" or "Let's go out"...it'll be "I love you so much I can't see straight". Especially in the context of the war. I think it's going to force them into making certain revelations.
Old 12-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG
Maybe they'll turn it into a near-kiss or something.
Things like that will get me kicked out of the theater because the loudest 'Squee' ever recorded will burst from me lol.

I can't see them cutting that scene out. I mean, with all the sidekick moments they added in the 2nd and 3rd movie - why cut out something that was actually in the book?

I wish this movie was coming...oh, lets say, Tomorrow. With all the hints to the new book coming out so soon. it just makes me want either one of them more.
Living my life like its golden
N e s s a
Old 12-10-2004, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Grumble, Thunder waking me up before 6am. Im such a baby.
Anyway Hoping for a near kiss.

Chandler/Rachel

Last edited by So Evil; 12-10-2004 at 10:00 AM
Old 12-10-2004, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by So Evil
RogueSugah's 'Price of Love' was updated!

***Runs off to read***

Since I was woken up by the thunder too, at least something good came out of it!
Old 12-10-2004, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm pretty positive that they will keep the fight in! I mean...that's PURE teen angst. People love that. Maybe they'll turn it into a near-kiss or something.

I also agree that Hermione is already in love with Ron. In fact, they both in love with each other. This is why I think J.K. Rowling is waiting to put them together, so when it all comes out, it won't be "I like you" or "Let's go out"...it'll be "I love you so much I can't see straight". Especially in the context of the war. I think it's going to force them into making certain revelations.
yeah i totally agree with that, they're just fighting all the time

to deny there feelings for each other
Old 12-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"I love you so much I can't see straight".
That should be our next thread title or something.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ron is the obvious one, and we all know that, but I think that Hermione can be very obvious sometimes. The "we don't know who she loves" thing just doesn't work for me. It's more like an excuse that the Hermione/Whoever shippers like to use to deny the truth.

BTW, I just read a great essay by Red Monster, you guys must check it out.

The Keeper of Her Heart: The Case for Hermione's Feelings for Ron

The title says everything right?

300!!!! That's right baby, R/Hr power!!!!
Old 12-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Maybe they'll turn it into a near-kiss or something.
That would be soo awsome..I would scream i'd be so happy..but I'd settle for a dance..I hope they got a dance in there i mean they always do stuff like that w/ the scenes..I'm keeping my fingers crossed
Old 12-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I love you so much I can't see straight".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That should be our next thread title or something.

Agreed

I was inspired by this thread to ask my 7yr old niece last night who she thought Hermonie would end up with (we were watching HP3 for about the 15th time). Right away she said "Harry" and I thought "What!!" I asked her why and she said "because I like Harry the best". I was thinking "Whew!" when I said "But who do you think Hermonie like best?" She sat down and said "That's a really good question!" after about 30 secs she said "Ron?"
I was like that's my girl.
Cross your fingers for me if the wireless router we need comes in the mail today I won't have to squeeze in time on my sisters computer anymore!
House/Cuddy Veronica/Logan Daniel/Vala Sam/Jack Charlie/Claire Ron/Hermonie Harry/Ginny Spike/Buffy Angel/Cordelia Pacey/Joey Micheal/Maria Alex/Isabelle Jack/Audrey Tony/Michelle Sonny/Alexis Lucas/Sami Brady/Chloe Lex/Lana Clark/Chloe Mulder/Scully LJ
Old 12-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Cross your fingers for me if the wireless router we need comes in the mail today I won't have to squeeze in time on my sisters computer anymore!
Yes! those make life easy, Im crossing my fingers for you.

Your neice seems very smart.

Chandler/Rachel

Last edited by So Evil; 12-10-2004 at 04:58 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top