View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 01:53 AM
baileycat
Fan Forum Star

Okay guys we did it. We reached 300! couldn't care less, you put us there.

Thanks to all the newbies and lurkers out there who decided to come out.
Hopefully, this means you will stay and post some more.

Oh and artist, I didn't mean to single you out about this. You can by all means ship both R/Hr and H/H if you want to. We won't stand in your way.

And about the cutting of scenes. The only kicker scene I can see them cutting is the one in the common room when Ron says "Hey Hermione, you are a girl". I think they might have left that part out because in the films we've already established Ron's noticing of Hermione so for him to say this line wouldn't make sense anymore. And actually, after seeing that TRL interview with that intern I think they might have altered that scene anyway. This is only my speculation but from watching what they were filming in that segment it appears that its after the first task. We can see Harry sitting with Ron and the twins and Angelina (I'm pretty sure that's her) in the Great Hall, and they're discussing something. Also in the scene are the Patil sisters walking past them. Now when you put all of this together, I think they might be showing the group of them talking about asking someone out to the Ball. Harry gets up and catches up with the sisters to ask them. Now in the book all of this takes place in the gryffindor common room. But they may have changed the location for the film for reasons unknown. Like I said, its only my specualtion but to me it seems logical.

Ooh I just remembered; The TRL thing showed Emma in her uniform as well. So this must mean she was in the scene too. But she wasn't sitting with the group. I wonder what she's doing in the scene. Maybe Ron and Hermione do have a discussion about the Ball in some form. Which would be nice.

Last edited by baileycat; 12-10-2004 at 02:12 AM