Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2011, 06:31 AM
New Fan

It's not a very popular ship ... But I love James/Sirius. ♥

They are just so perfect together. :3 They've got friendship, trust, Sirius would die for James, Sirius is the only one who James would stop showing off for, Sirius' voice turns affectionate when he talks about James' habit of messing up his hair, they were the closest friends in the entire series ... oh, and they are just amazingly, horribly tragic.

Just nghhh. My OTP forever & a day. (':
If there's a thread dedicated to these two, please link me.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

^ They do have such an amazing friendship, that's very true I prefer Sirius/Remus myself
Old 01-28-2011, 04:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suddenly (View Post)
^ They do have such an amazing friendship, that's very true I prefer Sirius/Remus myself
I used to be a Sirius/Remus fan, but the James/Sirius fanfics converted me. (Mainly A Cold Heaven by forsakenphoenix, who is ironically, a Sirius/Remus shipper) I kind of stopped liking Remus in book 7, after he tried to run away from his pregnant wife. :/
Old 01-28-2011, 05:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiebon (View Post)
I used to be a Sirius/Remus fan, but the James/Sirius fanfics converted me. (Mainly A Cold Heaven by forsakenphoenix, who is ironically, a Sirius/Remus shipper) I kind of stopped liking Remus in book 7, after he tried to run away from his pregnant wife. :/

Don't be too harsh on him. It is of course true that he went terribly wrong there, but Remus always felt guilty because of his werewolfness and it was obvious, even before he was with Tonks, that he had a very hard time dealing with that problem. Plus, as a character, he never was as brave and strong like Harry/James/Sirius. It may have been just too much for him. Tho sad in this case, running away is a natural human reaction..
Old 01-29-2011, 06:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rangeJuice (View Post)
Don't be too harsh on him. It is of course true that he went terribly wrong there, but Remus always felt guilty because of his werewolfness and it was obvious, even before he was with Tonks, that he had a very hard time dealing with that problem. Plus, as a character, he never was as brave and strong like Harry/James/Sirius. It may have been just too much for him. Tho sad in this case, running away is a natural human reaction..
True, but I find myself unable to ignore the irresponsibility and harshness towards his wife and unborn child on Remus' part.

He's the one who got himself into the whole married/pregnant situation. It's not as if Molly Weasly or whoever held him at gunpoint and forced him into an unhappy marriage. Remus was at least 36 years old when he married Tonks, and you would think that all those years of experience, what with Sirius using him in a 'prank' (or attempted murder) against Snape, would have taught him to be honest, and not run away from his problems like a small child, simply because 'oh no what will people think, i'm a werewolf omg bawww.'

Maybe I am being a little harsh towards Remus, but tbh, I cannot stand his character. :/

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 01-31-2011 at 12:08 AM Reason: double posting
Old 01-31-2011, 12:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rangeJuice (View Post)
You couldn't have said it any better!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Who else like the couples from the Epilogue?
Since Ron's famous quote I've always had a soft for Rose/Scorpius

Edit:
Look at these two BAMFS.They look totally amazing together.How is it called Luna/Draco's ship?

source picture

Icon

Last edited by Zefiro; 03-05-2011 at 03:55 PM
Old 03-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Unconventional. We don't really have a Draco/Luna thread so that ship falls in that category (which we also have a thread for).

Old 03-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh my god, I once read a fic with Draco/Luna and I have LOVED them to bits ever since, so everytime I see a pic with Evanna and Tom I flail. Then again I flail when I see Bonnie in a picture with Matt or Tom too
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 03-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Oh lawd. In that pic, Tom and Evanna could pass as Lucius and Narcissa in their younger years. The hair is crazzzzzy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperGirl (View Post)
Then again I flail when I see Bonnie in a picture with Matt or Tom too
Bonnie and Matt keel me. They're so adorable and they're so close off-set and dkgjfkjgkfjgkfjh.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 03-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Total Fan

Did someone say Bonnie and Matt? I'll just leave this here, then.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 03-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Moderator Manager

Matt + Bonnie =

Old 03-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Aww, Bonnie and Matt's friendship is so cute

I could maybe see Draco/Luna, but there hasn't really been anything in canon with them, has there?

It's official, I am obsessed with Bill and Fleur, both versions. I started liking them in the hospital wing scene in HBP, but DH (both book and ESPECIALLY the movie) just made me gush. So cute, and I love how devoted to Bill Fleur is.

GUHHHHHHH
Old 03-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Total Fan

I haven't seen A Very Potter Sequel, but I understand there's some Draco/Luna in it.

(Off topic, but Giana, I luuuuuurve your icon and signature. ♥)

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 03-15-2011, 01:03 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)
It's official, I am obsessed with Bill and Fleur, both versions. I started liking them in the hospital wing scene in HBP, but DH (both book and ESPECIALLY the movie) just made me gush. So cute, and I love how devoted to Bill Fleur is.
Nothing wrong with obsessing over these two. The movie just made us all swoon even more.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top