Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

Hello A quick reminder that Signatures and Avatars need to be spoiler free. I know a lot of you will have favorite moments/lines from the book you will want to use. However, this can be a nasty shock to people all over FF who don’t want to be spoiled. All posters with such signatures and avatars will be PMed to remove it and if not done we will contact management to remove the avatar or signature.

Also if you haven’t read HBP Spoiler Policy Make sure you do! Reminder that the policy is for HBP plot lines. No pre book spoilers are allowed on the board.

Thank you for all of your help with this!

This is the time we have all been waiting for!

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is finally upon us! This is the day we've all been waiting for. Some of us will get our books at the stroke of midnight this evening while others won't get their book for days, weeks, and even months from now. The HP mods have been kindly reminding you to be considerate of those people for weeks now. Please be considerate and respectful of those around you. Mind the rules and think before you post. If you question anything you wish to say either don't post it or PM a mod to check it over. Please remember that these books are works of fiction and that what happens to the characters doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Whatever 'ships come out of this as CC instead of UC are not "better" than any other 'ship. Every poster here is a real person with real feelings, just like you. Nobody needs this book to be spoiled for them. In the event that a person wishes to know spoilers that you may or may not know, please PM the poster and do not post spoilers on the board.

Please read over the HBP Spoiler Policy & Rules, Fan Forum Rules, and Additional HP Board Rules before posting anything pertaining to HBP. Please not that avatars and signatures may NOT contain any lines, chapter graphics, or insinuations of what may have happened in the book. Even if you have read the Spoiler Policy already, please re-read it as changes may have been made since last you read it.

Please feel free to PM Kim (k46), Cara, or me (*ADARA*) if you have any questions or thoughts concerning our rules & policies.

In conclusion, anything posted that is not in accordance with our rules will be edited in an unbiased manner. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and enjoy the book!

Old 07-17-2005, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Post a propos d'HBP, ne pas lire si vous ne l'avez pas lu

I would hate to miss another boat
milestogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

Tu l'a lu ?

JudeNeary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 07:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi everyone!

Today is your last chance to enter our competition to win a HP Gift Basket including the American edition of HBP.
Want to know what you have to do to win this marvellous basket sponsored by Chrissy? Go here to find out everything you need to know.  But hurry up. Deadline is today and you have to earn your prize

Have fun

Chrissy, Kim & Cara
Old 06-13-2006, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

JudeNeary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Oké j'me sens un peu ridicule les gens
Ca fait a peu près deux ans qu'il n'y a pas eu de postes?
Old 08-15-2010, 06:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Et me voila également 2ans plus tard
Old 12-26-2016, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero