Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

JudeNeary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 01:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Saluuut tout le monde [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
C'est vrai que c'est bien triste que Sirius meurt, surtout si ensuite on revient en arrière pour lire certaines de ses histoires, je n'ose même plus le faire maintenant...
J'avoue que j'ai pleuré à ce moment là [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Mais par contre j'adoreee faire des retour en arrière, pour moi c'est comme si il était encore vivant [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ( mais je garde l'espoir qu'il réssucite ou un truc dans ce genre [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Cite Des Anges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Cite Des Anges:
<STRONG>( mais je garde l'espoir qu'il réssucite ou un truc dans ce genre [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )</STRONG>
Tu crois vraiment qu'une telle chose pourrais arriver ? Je ne dis pas que ca ne serait pas génial de faire revenir Sirius, au contaire, ca serait merveilleux; mais est ce qu'au moins ca serait crédible et conforme au déroulement de l'histoire ?

Old 03-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2004, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

R.I.P. ...

Old 04-21-2004, 01:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh la la !!! je suis très très en retard ! En fait j'avais completement oublier ce thread *soupir* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] dsl

Quote:
Tu crois vraiment qu'une telle chose pourrais arriver ? Je ne dis pas que ca ne serait pas génial de faire revenir Sirius, au contaire, ca serait merveilleux; mais est ce qu'au moins ca serait crédible et conforme au déroulement de l'histoire ?
Oui donc, si si !! Ca pourrait très bien arriver !! Vu qu'il est passé derrière le voile, et qu'on entend des voix derrières. Je ne sais pas si il va se matérialisé ms je pense que Harry pourra certainement reprendre contact avec lui d'une façon ou d'une autre [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Mais de toute maniere j'ai besoin d'y croire parske ca serait trop frustrant que l'histoire se termine comme ca !! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Cite Des Anges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

NOTE: I can only say this in English, so to those of you who could translate, please do

thanks.

Hi all!

I'd just like to remind everyone (or inform you if you don't already know) that the Mod Application for the Harry Potter Board has been extended.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry D
Hi everyone. We're extending the application deadline on this board to July 30 to see if we can get a larger pool of candidates to select from. Thank you.
It officially ends 11:59pm PST (or your your time zone, whichever is later)
July 30.

So to those of you who are interested to apply (but didn't send in your application because you thought the application period has elapsed), send in your applications to ffmodapps@kaxy.com right away!

Please send each email with a subject line of:
Board Applied For - Currently Displayed Name

And Don't forget to include:
  • 1. Your Currently Displayed Name.
  • 2. Your Age
  • 3. Your Gender (this way, if you get appointed, we can post our welcome thread for you properly, as many posting names are ambiguous, and it’s hard to tell if someone is male or female)
  • 4. If you are a current moderator here, please indicate the message board or boards that you moderate. If you were a former moderator here, please indicate the message board or boards that you used to moderate.
  • 5. Your AIM, ICQ, or MSN ID Number so one of us can talk to you one on one about your candidacy (AIM/AOL is preferred). Note: We will only talk to you one on one if we have questions about your application. Everyone is in different time zones, and some candidates may not be available to talk to us, and we may not be available to talk to them, so we don't intend to talk to everyone individually through one of the above chat programs.
  • 6. A link to your profile here at Fan Forum. (You can get this by clicking on the "Profile" icon on top of your username in your posts.) This will enable us to check your posting frequency on the board that you want to moderate.
  • 7. A brief paragraph describing why you want to be a moderator, and what you can bring to the board that you want to moderate.

If you have any questions, you could ask it at
a) the Moderator Application Process thread at the Q & A Board,
b) the Moderator Opening Announcement here at the Harry Potter Board,

or if you're shy
c) simply PM either Ben or Me (Sade).

I'd also like to say that it wouldn't really hurt to try.
And that only a handful of people would know that you did, anyway.
(just the 3 managers and Ben & me) so don't be shy. *wink*

Also, there really isn't any post count requirement nor minimum number of years you've been a member of FanForum (I myself was only "6 months old" when I applied).
What matters here is the "quality" of your posts, how well you deal with your fellow posters, your "overall impact" on the Board, how crazy you are and how well you rate in the "obsession meter" when it comes to Harry Potter... that kind of thing

But seriously, you should apply!

Best off luck to everyone, and continue posting like crazy to keep our board one of the most active ones in all of FanForum. (Go us!)

&
~ Sade
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
* Marauder's Child * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 04:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone

I'm sorry for spamming the board
I just wanted to remind you all that you have until around 6 p.m. CET tomorrow (that's around midday EST) to vote for your three favorite NEW shipper threads.
So if you haven't voted yet, make sure you do.

I will be counting the votes tomorrow evening and then I'll let you know which two threads are going to be added

Also, punctuation marks don't live in packs!

If you made that icon let me know. I'd be happy to credit you!
Caradeangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cite Des Anges
Oh la la !!! je suis trè³_trè³_en retard ! En fait j'avais completement oublier ce thread *soupir* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] dsl

Oui donc, si si !! Ca pourrait trè³_bien arriver !! Vu qu'il est passé_¤erriè²¥ le voile, et qu'on entend des voix derriè²¥s. Je ne sais pas si il va se mat鲩alisé__s je pense que Harry pourra certainement reprendre contact avec lui d'une fa篮 ou d'une autre [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Mais de toute maniere j'ai besoin d'y croire parske ca serait trop frustrant que l'histoire se termine comme ca !! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Waw, ca fait lontemps que je ne suis pas venue ne serait qu'un peu lurker par ici.

Oui oui Julie, faut y croire.

Old 11-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bonjour!

J'ai etudie francais pour 4 ans, ma francais est assez bien, mais pardonnez-moi si j'emplois les mots ou phrases tort!
je ne peux pas employer marques d'accent parceque mon clavier ne les a pas.

mon livre favorite est "la coupe de feu" et mon caractere favorite est Drago Malefoy et Ron Weasley

j'espere vous parler beaucoup !

Well, I know I don't know you and you're probably not what you seem
Aw, but I'd sure like to find out
So why don't you climb down off that movie screen?

Dan Fan No. 95
Spike's Kitten No. 95
L u x i e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JudeNeary
Waw, ca fait lontemps que je ne suis pas venue ne serait qu'un peu lurker par ici.

Oui oui Julie, faut y croire.
Hey... good to see you here

Je suis content de te voir ici. Was that right?

Old 11-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Salut!
Je ne pense pas que Sirius revenira... mais, il me manque!!

Maintenant, je suis dans AP Francais 5, et alors, mon francais a besoin de travail, lol, mais je suis tres contente d'etre ici. C'est domage que les accents n'apparaient pas a la 'thread' - alors j'ecrirai sans les utiliser. J'espere que ce thread m'aider a parler francais.

not enough room for my HP quote - damn it

*marina*
Gilmoracholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Caradeangel - Yep. That's really good.

Gilmoracholic - Good French. Oui si tes accents n'apparaissent pas mais ce n'est pas bien grave. On réussit quand même a se faire comprendre sans. C'est le plus important.

L u x i e - Nice French too. Mon livre préféré est aussi "La Coupe De Feu" mais mon personnage préféré est Hermione.

Old 12-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Addicted Fan

I've learned French at school and ever since I left school I didn't have the chance to practice or even speak it. I left school 9 years ago

I'd so love to refresh my knowledge of French. I even bought "Le Petit Prince" to start reading French. - I mean, I read English all the time and I figured reading French might help me. I haven't gotten around to reading the book though - in 1 1/2 years

Old 12-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Hey. Good to know this thread isn't completely forgotten. As you can notice it, there's no much french people posting on this thread.

Anyway, here's the place where you can pratice speaking French. I can help you if you need.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top