Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Steph, ah okay. When is it, today or tomorrow?
Tomorrow, so I will use my headphone all day until night.. Bec every year, I always got headache bec all the screaming and stupid damn music that happened at 9 in the morning..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-06-2022, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Steph....sorry that happens to you....hope the headphones help
Old 11-07-2022, 01:50 AM
Moderator Manager

Dave, my mom cooked the usual. But my nephews & nieces really drained my energy. It's so exhausting playing with them. 11 pm and they are all still screaming and running around.

Steph, oh damn 9 am and it's already noisy? I hate noise early in the morning because I'm still sleepy.

How was everyone's weekend? Our nights have been getting colder already and I live in a tropical country so this is not common.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-07-2022, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Linds.... my brother lives out of state...so don't see my neices... My brother's son is 3 years old... he isn't too active when company comes over.

it's been a warm fall so far....I can even wear shorts and have the window open
Old 11-07-2022, 09:06 PM
Moderator Manager

That's understandable. My other nephews and nieces live in another country and grew up there. I haven't seen them since they were born (they're about 5 years old now). However with my other older cousins, who live in another country, we do keep in touch and they visit here a lot so it's not awkward when we see each other.

Wow, do you like a warm fall weather? I have to take out my coat to wear these days, it's been breezy and cold especially at night which is unusual when you live in a tropical country.

Old 11-08-2022, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes Linds...this is nice fall weather.... I've seen it snow some years as early as late October
that sounds like you have family scattered throughout the word. nowadays with skype and zoom it's easier to do that
Old 11-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh wow so that means you'll get snow pretty soon?

I have a lot of relatives in the US and a sister living in Australia. I don't have relatives in Europe though.

I saw the lunar eclipse last night. It was pretty cool. I just had to look out the window and it was there. It didn't last long, only around 20 minutes. I'd like to witness a total solar eclipse which is rare. I don't remember ever experiencing it in my life.

Old 11-09-2022, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh...that's cool about the lunar eclipse

yes...snow will be here in a week or two traditionally...hoping for nice thanksgiving weather for my FF friend who has to walk to pick up his meal even though I ask him every year to bake a turkey... you can get them cheap in the USA in some places.... my local friend goes to his family. My brother goes to his wife's side of the family...so I spend it alone ...and I don't mind
Old 11-09-2022, 05:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm so glad that I need this weekend since this week was so messy plus having headache.. Ugh.. But at least I'm glad that it's Wednesday today..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-10-2022, 02:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Dave, oh that's alright. I know a lot of people who spend Thanksgiving alone. And I want turkey too!!!

Steph, sorry about the headache. Are you going to cook for Thanksgiving?

Old 11-10-2022, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I'm so glad that I need this weekend since this week was so messy plus having headache.. Ugh.. But at least I'm glad that it's Wednesday today..
Steph.. hope you feel better... are you making plans for the weekend

Linds...how much is turkey in your country
Old 11-10-2022, 09:18 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm not sure how much it is and we don't really but it that often and turkey here is only available at the big supermarkets. The last time I ate turkey was last year but someone gave it to me, I didn't buy it. It was delicious and the sauce really made it flavorful.

Old 11-11-2022, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Linds...that is awesome...do you remember how many pounds it was or did they take off the tag? mine was 89 cents a pound...so I paid about 9.50 for it.
I have to take it our of freezer and transfer it to refrigerator... 2 Sundays for now...takes about 4 days to dethaw according to multiple sites
Old 11-11-2022, 09:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh yes, it's very tedious to cook turkey and that's why I want to buy the cooked ones.

There's always tags here, they don't remove it especially at big supermarkets. I haven't tried buying turkey yet. Are you having one this Thanksgiving? I guess that's a given as all Thanksgiving dinners usually have turkey right?

Old 11-12-2022, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

a few years ago...I saved the turkey for Christmas and had pasta/ pizza for dinner....lol

I've never seen a fully cooked turkey sold... with stores here...you have to pre-order it and pick it up if you want it cooked and it's 3 times the price
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top