Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw an interview where Julie Walters said hers were always I think maybe bags with birdseed in them? Something to that effect. Granted, Ginny stopped at 3 so Bonnie's needs weren't as great. On the other hand, at the risk of being tacky and somewhat crass, I would expect the girls were at their full potential at the BAFTA's you've got to figure.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

OMG Bonnie.

They obviously gave her padding. She's a 19 year old girl, and she had to look like she'd given birth to three kids. That would definitely require some padding. LOL.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 05-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

I would LOVE to hear her reactions to the makeup, padding, costumes, etc for this.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Loyal Fan

I would love to her Bonnie's MOTHER's reaction to the padding and makeup and stuff. lol. You know this has to be highly amusing for her.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Extreme Fan

This is kinda too much for me to handle, but I love it. I really really love it. The shot of her and Albus is to die for.

I have to say, it looks so good. I mean, she looks like she has three kids and had a kickass career as a chaser and now has an even more badass career as a reporter and she has a leather jacket so she's totally cool.

It looks like she even has a little bit of a tummy too. This is just...aug. Amazing.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

They definitely went all out on making Bonnie and Dan look older and believable as parents.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

I love what they did to Bonnie. She looks amazing and yet still believable as a 30 something mother with 3 kids and great career.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Ginny seriously DOES look like a cool mum. But a mum that also looks realistic. I really want to see a full shot of Lily now.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Ginny must have a wonderful life. She does look so cool! Man, Lily Luna really has Bonnie's hair.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-24-2010, 06:09 PM
Extreme Fan

You know, It just looks like they pinned her hair under a bit. There's no definite edge to it.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Dude, I feel so greedy cause I want more.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hes Harry Freaking Potter (View Post)
You know, It just looks like they pinned her hair under a bit. There's no definite edge to it.
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's very doable. I remember they did it with Nicole Kidman's hair at the 2001 Golden Globes. Her hair was pinned to look like it was just a little shorter than shoulder-length, when it actuality it was still long enough to fall halfway down her back. There was a big to-do about it at the time, because no one had ever seen it done before.

Anyway, yeah, it looks to me like that's what they've done with Bonnie's hair here.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 05-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Ginny's outfit sort of reminds me of my mom as well. The nice floral shirt, jeans and the leather jacket combo just scream my mom to me.

My mom also had three kids by the time she was Ginny's age in the epilogue, so maybe that's why I find her to be quite age appropriate.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

The leather jacket looks like the one she wore to the Gucci party, but I know it isn't it since the Gucci jacket was backless.

Though she does look like a cool mom! Love that they did that.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennylane_4 (View Post)
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's very doable. I remember they did it with Nicole Kidman's hair at the 2001 Golden Globes. Her hair was pinned to look like it was just a little shorter than shoulder-length, when it actuality it was still long enough to fall halfway down her back. There was a big to-do about it at the time, because no one had ever seen it done before.

Anyway, yeah, it looks to me like that's what they've done with Bonnie's hair here.
The thing that makes me wonder if it's not a wig is that it looks almost poofy in the back...that and the part's really obscure, although you can see her hairline in the front, so dunno. But, the back kinda reminds me of Anne of Green Gables in the scenes where Anne had the shorter hair after she dyed it green (I'm saying this and nobody else here has probably seen this movie. lol)....but it looks the same and she was clearly wearing a wig in that movie.

Last edited by mrcase; 05-24-2010 at 06:44 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top