Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Laura mentioned it on the DH thread and it sounds like they're starting to film it on Monday and that they'll be filming there til Friday since its a public place and can film at certain times.
From Oclumencia's twitter:
Quote:
Tomorrow night: High chance of pictures of Daniel, Emma, Rupert, Bonnie and Tom filming the Epilogue in HP7.II. + In:
Quote:
Stop Watch Lost and know that the Epilogue will be shot tomorrow! Photos can suggest possible!
Quote:
Footage of the Epilogue starts tomorrow !!!!!
Quote:
Footage of the Epilogue begins tomorrow for Harry Potter 7 - Part II
EDIT:
Thanks to Bauer for finding this!!
Quote:
I've discovered youropenbook.org and I got this from a few status updates. "Today" seemed to be the prep day. "Tomorrow" seems to be the day they start filming for real.

I hope for lots of pictures.

Quote:
i missed harry potter filming by a DAY! AHHHHHHHH went to platform 9 3/4 today.. found out theyre filming tomorrow!!!!!!!! saw all the luggage carts and props for the filming! ahhhhhh cant believe the timing though...
4 hours ago

Quote:
saw the initial props and setup for filming of Harry Potter this week at King's Cross. Is it the Epilogue or the Dumbledore scene?
5 hours ago Hatfield, Norfolk, United Kingdom
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Oh, thanks! Looks like it was just a weird translation. That does make a lot more sense as I know they typically film Monday-Friday.

I can stop wondering if pics will pop up tonight now. Tomorrow though, I'm gonna be on the edge of my seat wondering if pics are going to pop up.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh god, I have to go into work tomorrow, and if there aren't any pics by the time I leave, I'm going to be a mess.

Thank goodness it's only 5 1/2 hours. Woot for national holidays!
Old 05-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

I work tomorrow too, although I have an early shift, so I'll be home earlier in the day. You can bet I'll be checking my phone during breaks though.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldflames (View Post)
Oh, thanks! Looks like it was just a weird translation. That does make a lot more sense as I know they typically film Monday-Friday.

I can stop wondering if pics will pop up tonight now. Tomorrow though, I'm gonna be on the edge of my seat wondering if pics are going to pop up.
Me too especially since I don't have any school work to keep me busy while waiting for pictures to pop up if we get any tomorrow.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-23-2010, 10:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Okay, I'm going to be waiting for the pictures tomorrow now so there'd better be some.

icon:goutdevodka
Old 05-23-2010, 11:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, it's so surreal to think they're going to film the epilogue tomorrow *tears up*
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Old 05-24-2010, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

I'm surprised there hasn't been any word on who they casted as the kids, even if they got unknowns. Unless they want to surprise us?
Old 05-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah the only thing we do know is that who they have casted for Hugo looks like Rupert, and the daughter of the head make-up artist is going to be Lily.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-24-2010, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think with the pics outed now we'll get their names in due course. Bravo to the casting of Lily. Even from the side it's a remarkable resemblance!
Old 05-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

i knw...even frm the side view she looks like Bonnie's replica!!!wowwww!!!i feel so giddy right nw....
Old 05-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Seriouly they did great with the kids casting and Bonnie looks great as a Mommy:

Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

I love what they did with her hair. Also Albus is adorable, despite the terrible name.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Someone mention this on another forum and I agree, the kid playing Albus looks like a young male version of Emily Browning.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Loyal Fan

The pic wth just Albus is gorgeous. I want an icon of it !
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top