Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Total Fan

Welcome, Justin!

"Kick-a-Ginger Day?"

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 12-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

I guess they celebrate that in the UK Well you don't mess with the Weasleys, especially Ginny so I can see why they don't celebrate that at Hogwarts.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 12-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennylane_4 (View Post)
Welcome, Justin!

"Kick-a-Ginger Day?"
It was, I believe, a group set up on FB with the plans to make a specific day to kick gingers. It made the news as some kids actually tried to do it. Ridiculous, right?

Matt and Bonnie think so. Nodding in sync.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Matt and Bonnie are spreading that Ginger-love around. ♥

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 12-29-2010, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Awwww....seriously Matt and Bonnie's friendship is We can extend that to Matt and Jamie's friendship on twitter. So cute!
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 12-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Wecome Justin.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
Awwww....seriously Matt and Bonnie's friendship is We can extend that to Matt and Jamie's friendship on twitter. So cute!
I think given how Matt and Jamie seem to be great buddies is a testament to the kind of friendship Bonnie has with Matt as well
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Old 12-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Welcome GodricG!

The macro is a pure win!
Old 12-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxndrjosephine (View Post)
I think given how Matt and Jamie seem to be great buddies is a testament to the kind of friendship Bonnie has with Matt as well
Exactly!

I was going through my favorite list on youtube today and I came across this. I so can't wait for Bonnie to play a villain in a film:
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 12-30-2010 at 07:49 PM
Old 12-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I Matt/Bonnie friendship. I hope in 2011, they'll hang out in music fest, with Dan, Rupert.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
Exactly!

I was going through my favorite list on youtube today and I came across this. I so can't wait for Bonnie to play a villain in a film
I still think looks-wise she'd make an awesome Poison Ivy. No idea if she could do the acting part, but looks-wise I totally think she could. And it would be beyond awesome if it turned out she had that kind of performance in her. (and yes, I know it's a massive, massive stretch for that to happen for a whole host of reasons, but a girl can dream)
Old 12-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Any villain role. I think she can do it plus its something TOTALLY different role for her to do.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 12-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, and with those eyes and that hair. I mean, when she wants to, girlfriend can basically look like she's looking into your soul with those blue eyes, which would be perfect for a villain.

There are some hi-res pictures from that No. Magazine photo shoot, where it's almost unsettling to look at her eyes in a Norman Bates, Hannibal Lecter sort of way (and I mean that in a good way).

And to your point, it'd be awesome to see her in a Dark Knight role just because most of the female villains are these sassy, sexy type characters which would be great to offset how shy, awkward, and halfway frumpy Ginny was in those movies.

Last edited by mrcase; 12-30-2010 at 09:43 PM
Old 12-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Plus the fact Chris Nolan is a great director. I would love for Bonnie just to work with him in general.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 12-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Addicted Fan

As much as I feel that Nolan can't handle his female characters as best he does his male protagonist, Bonnie being in any of a Nolan film will be a great opportunity for her.
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top